Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaChao (View Post)
Hello everyone! Call me late but can someone please put me to speed with where/when Shane said, "Maggie and I have a very apparent and natural chemistry." I'm curious to know. =) Thanks in advance!
Spotlight on NIKITA Star Shane West | the TV addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
TFTNT Ducky!

This title makes me smile!
IKR? How cute was that tweet? ...and I'm having a hard time imagining a veggie drink could actually be tasty.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

Veggie drinks...not my thing but right on Shaggie
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 04-20-2011 at 12:44 AM
Old 04-20-2011, 06:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

oh my please

Veggie drinks sound gross but I guess that's how they stay sexy.yes shane was born shannon bruce westgarth snaith.shannon is the roman catholic version for shane.so shannon and margret could one day be mr and mrs shannon snaith lol.heather
Old 04-20-2011, 06:20 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabbyNoCanDo (View Post)
I just realized that Shannon Bruce Snaith is Shane West's real name. Is it possible for him and Margaret Denise Quigley to have any more in common? Both Gemini's too.
Yep, someone posted a photo of a receipt he signed ages ago in a shop they worked and it was signed Shannon Snaith since Shane is just his stage name.

I love it - Shannon Margaret.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 04-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Shannon?! I never knew this little nugget of info. Not to sound... I guess rude I don't know what to say, but poor guy. All I can think of "It's a girl's name!" Oh, come on some of you were thinking that to right? Though back in the 1800 (I'm sure even more recently) some guys had names like Ashley. It's interesting how things change down the line. I had to look up Snaith. Here is a link that I found about it.

Surname Database: Snaith Last Name Origin

Here is one for Maggie's last name.

Surname Database: Quigley Last Name Origin
Old 04-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

did i miss something about shaggie sharing morning veggie DRINKS??? where did you guys saw that? new interview??
.MLC.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikitaddict (View Post)
did i miss something about shaggie sharing morning veggie DRINKS??? where did you guys saw that? new interview??
Mags tweeted about it.

Want a Maggie Q Haven? Sign up here!

M to S: "day just got better.. Back at u love "
Old 04-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabbyNoCanDo (View Post)
Mags tweeted about it.
really!!?? don't even remember!! GAHHH shame on meeeeeeeeeee!!

can u tell me when?? long time ago??

thankkss sabby
.MLC.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikitaddict (View Post)
Twitter
Old 04-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicduck (View Post)
thksss duckyy that tweet is just ADORABLE!! i totally can picture them sharing her veggie drink all the time!! freakin CUTE!!
.MLC.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Shannon?! I never knew this little nugget of info. Not to sound... I guess rude I don't know what to say, but poor guy. All I can think of "It's a girl's name!" Oh, come on some of you were thinking that to right? Though back in the 1800 (I'm sure even more recently) some guys had names like Ashley. It's interesting how things change down the line. I had to look up Snaith. Here is a link that I found about it.

Surname Database: Snaith Last Name Origin

Here is one for Maggie's last name.

Surname Database: Quigley Last Name Origin
I love that his name is Shannon - and yeah, he said in high school people said that to him and he didn't even know it was a girls name too till he was about 10 when he moved from baton rouge to LA.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 04-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Both of them should get married point!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo_panda (View Post)
I love that his name is Shannon - and yeah, he said in high school people said that to him and he didn't even know it was a girls name too till he was about 10 when he moved from baton rouge to LA.
I bet and I'm sure it wasn't in a nice way. Did you read the info about their last names? I always think it's fun to read about that.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

What's the last info about thires names? I cant open the link
Old 04-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to hear that. Here I'll bring it over here.

This is Shane's. Snaith.

Quote:
This unusual surname is of Northern English locational origin from a place thus called in the West Riding of Yorkshire, near the town of Goole. The village is recorded as 'Esneid' in the Domesday Book of 1086, as 'Sneid' in the 1169 Pipe Rolls of that county and as 'Snaith' in the early Yorkshire Charters of the 12th century. The derivation of the name is said to be from the pre 7th century Norse-Viking 'sneid' which means 'a piece of land cleared for agriculture', and this seems to be a logical explanation given the continued presence of the Norsemen in the Yorkshire region. The surname from this source is first recorded in the latter half of the 13th Century, whilst Richardus de Snayth appears in the 1379 Poll Tax Rolls of Yorkshire. Other recordings include Alicia de Snayth, also in the 1379 Poll Tax rolls, whilst from the 16th century the surname is particularly well recorded in the Church Registers. These recordings include on April 17th 1575, Anna, the daughter of Richard Snayth, christened at Brandsburton, Yoprkshire, and on October 18th 1621, Christopher Snaith and Elizabeth Forman were married in Snaith itself. The blazon of the coat of arms most associated with the surname is probably that of a Silver field, charged with a black chevron between three falcons heads erased of the second, beaked in red. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of Henry de Snayth , which was dated 1272, The Register of the Freedom of the City of York, during the reign of King Edward I, known as 'The Hammer of the Scots', 1272 - 1307. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

This is Maggie's. Quigley

Quote:
Recorded in a number of spelling forms including O'Quigley, Quigley, Kegley, and Cogley, this is an Irish surname of ancient origins. It derives from the 12th century Gaelic O'Coigligh, a nickname for an untidy person, or possibly one with long, flowing, hair. Most Irish surnames originate from a nickname, this nickname being given in ancient times to the leader of the emerging clan. The "O" suffix has been lost since the early 19th century, in common with many other surnames, and is rarely seen now. The clan originates from the far west of the county in County Mayo, and although there is some evidence of them being dispersed in the 16th century, its main residential area remains in Donegal and Sligo. Curiously there also seems to have been a split at some time possibly for religious reasons, with one branch being recorded in the barony of Inishowen, Ulster, where at one time they were the fifth most popular surname in the area. The clan have produced a number of worthy name-holders, and prominent amongst them have been Father James O'Coigley of Armagh, who was nearly executed by the French Revolutionaries during the period of 1789 - 1796, when the church was banned in France. He escaped, only to be caught supporting the would be French Invasion of Ireland in 1798. This time he was not so lucky, being executed at Cork as a traitor. Bishop James Quigley of Buffalo, USA, (1840 - 1915) also had some lucky escapes. He was a major supporter of Trade Unionism, which made him very unpopular at a tough time in the development of American Industry.