Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Passionate Fan

fantastic free music programs?

I've used Limewire before and it gave me a huge virus. I also just tried to use Kazaa (sucked, basically) and it gave me adware before I even opened it.

What free music downloading programs do you guys use that are pretty decent and don't give many viruses? I'd love for some suggestions because I don't have the money to always buy from itunes. I'm a music freak.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Torrent is your best friend but then again it can give you viruses too if you're not careful.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Any d/l websites gives you anything, I always do scans after downloads.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Ok, thanks guys. I just reloaded limwire because I've used it before and realized what you said, Kelly, that anything is going to give me viruses.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

yeah, it's so hard to find good programs for downloads that won't kill your pc.