Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Graphics Team

Rant Thread: Yes, No? - Please Read & Respond!

Hey everyone,

Val and I have been discussing if this board should have a "Rant Thread" to keep negative thoughts out of the other threads and to give you guys the opportuninty to express what has been bothering you about the show. Of course we would set some ground rules. And if it doesn't work out and hell breaks loose on this board we would have to close it again. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Val & Sophia

Last edited by chaos blues; 03-08-2011 at 12:55 PM
Old 03-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I think people have a lot of complaints about this show. So in a way, sure, useful. But on the other hand, I'm pretty sure shipper wars will break out. Especially since it's one of the complaints..the couples...Even with rules, things might get out of hand, not purposefully.

It's something you ladies will have to take into consideration. If you can come up with rules that lets people vent about couples, yet not break into shipper wars..then definitely do it.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

I probably wouldnt post in it, but I will definitely be a lurker if this thread ever does come to exhist

Tori
Old 03-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Graphics Team

well, we thought of the shipper wars and we know it is a risk but we thought we'd ask you first and then make the final descision because where is the point in opening a rant thread if nobody is going to post there anyway?

Last edited by chaos blues; 03-09-2011 at 08:26 AM
Old 03-09-2011, 08:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

So true. It's great that you're asking. I hope other posters voice their opinions.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Graphics Team

i sure hope so, but if they don't that is kinda an answer as well.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Enlightened (View Post)
Hey everyone,

Val and I have been discussing if this board should have a "Rant Thread" to keep negative thoughts out of the other threads and to give you guys the opportuninty to express what has been bothering you about the show. Of course we would set some ground rules. And if it doesn't work out and hell breaks loose on this board we would have to close it again. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Val & Sophia
How will negative thoughts be defined? Is a difference of opinion going to be considered a negative thought?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Have You (View Post)
I probably wouldnt post in it, but I will definitely be a lurker if this thread ever does come to exhist
yeah me too.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:05 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's a good idea as long as it doesn't turn into a bashing thread for shippers. I think letting people talk about ships and ranting on about it should be allowed, but any type of bashing towards someone, shouldn't be tolerated IMO.

If the list of rules will maintain the balance between letting people say what they want, while still not getting into full out bashing shipper wars, I think it could work.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't have a problem with it.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know, guys. I definitely agree that it will eventually turn into a shipper wars thread, and I probably won't be posting in it, although I'll probably end up lurking even though I'll try to resist, and read something that will irritate me so idk. I feel like if people want to rant, they can rant in their own shipper threads, where their fellow shipper friends can agree with what they're saying?

tbh, I think it'll be difficult to keep people from bashing ships, characters, etc. Cause well, it's a rant thread! Totally up to you guys though!

Old 03-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Graphics Team

i think it won't come to that anyway since not many people let us know their opinion and well.. yeah! i'll have to talk to val first though..
Old 03-13-2011, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

^ Well, you know my opinion on it.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Graphics Team

I'm going to close this now since not many people answered we'll just keep things as they are now.