Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

I finally watched 1x02 last night 'cause my internet is baccck! Once I'm off work, I shall post my thoughts and we'll move on to 3, so thanks for those caps!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Glad to hear that your internet is back!
Now we can chat more about the show
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

My quick review of 1x02:

I LOVED this episode, like all of the episodes. Especially because of Marti's storyline with her mom. I loved their dynamic and while I could've definitely enjoyed it if they dragged it out a bit more, I loved the growth it provided for Marti, especially so early on.
Both Dan and Marti scenes out on the dock are wonderful, as well. "You look amazing." Just perfect. Perfect. Perfect. And then their ~serious~ talk later in the episode where we get more back story on Dan.

One of my favorite things about this episode was the story around Savannah and her family. It shows us a girl who is completely different of what we expected from the promos and everything. I just loved the entire storyline and felt SO bad for Savannah at the end of the hour. Ashley was great, too.

And another fantastic moment in this episode was the routine, of course. I was so incredibly proud of Marti when she landed that move and everyone was so happy for her. Just.. amazing. The episode was great. The ending with the dance and the one time where I thought DS were cute.

A wonderful, touching, amazing episode.

Anyone else have anything they want to add?

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 11-09-2011 at 11:01 PM
Old 11-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Just in case, we'll move onto episode 3.

"Beale St. After Dark": 1x03 • Air Date: September 22nd, 2010 • Written by: Anne Kenney

Since Savannah is nervous about her first date with Dan, Marti and Lewis join up with the rest of the Hellcats on a messy group date. Hoping to join her professor's legal team, Marti tries to impress Julian, but he doubts that she can balance cheerleading with her studies. Alice starts using painkiller drugs to get medically approved to rejoin the squad, while Coach Vanessa wants to tell Derrick about her history with Coach Red.

ScreencapturesEpisode Stills

Credit: Me

Here are the questions again:

Favorite character this episode:
Least favorite character this episode:
Favorite quote this episode:
Funniest scene this episode:
Favorite part of the storyline/favorite arc this episode: Why?
What would you change/have done differently? Why?
Best dressed character this episode:
Prettiest scene this episode (cinematography):
Finally, what would you rate this episode out of 10:

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 11-09-2011 at 11:01 PM