Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Hellcats Episode Discussion "Think Twice Before You Go" (12/01/10)

HELLCATS: episode discussion.
1x11 Think Twice Before You Go
episode description:

After the incident in the car, Dan (Matt Barr) issues Marti (Aly Michalka) an ultimatum – either admit she has feelings for him or their friendship is over. Marti drags a depressed Savannah (Ashley Tisdale) to a BBQ to help lift her spirits. Savannah drinks a little too much and decides to flirt with the DJ, which puts her in a compromising position later that night. Marti decides to tell Savannah the truth about what happened between her and Dan. Gail O'Grady, Sharon Leal, Robbie Jones and Heather Hemmens also star. Dennie Gordon directed the episode written by Matthew Roberts.

rules:
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain
ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one
you like and be positive, please.
2. Please do not discuss any spoilers until after
the episode has aired.
3. Be respectful towards the other posters. We might
not always agree, but that's no reason for rude behavior.
4. Have fun!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting, Pauline!
I'm so excited for this epi!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome thanks for topping!
I'm really excited too I can feel the amazingness
Old 12-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So far this episode.............
Old 12-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 12-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Now the episode is getting good.

This episode is making Marti look bad [in the beginning of the episode]...but wow I'm starting to love Savannah and Marti friendship even more, I really wish Dan and Marti wouldn't have kissed.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Good episode tonight! I wish this wasn't the last episode though. Hopefully the hiatus won't be too long. I already want more!
Old 12-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here goes my long as alwaysreview! In ADVANCE, I apologize to any fanbase who may have a problem with my post/review. I'm not bashing, just being a realist and calling it how I see it.

Imma start with Dan&Marti a relationship that needs way more growth before they are to be together. Marti is a person who needs to be honest and admit her feelings BUT I'm trying to imagine myself in her situation. I love my best friend, finalized about him for months or years, we are in the back of a car having a huge make out session and I'm not worried about anything, I just know I love him and that's who I want to be with. I love my virginity with him, with not regret in the world cause he's my best friend and I know he will never hurt me. After that I'm just happy and a little surprised over what I had done but then my best friend disappears for months.

Then he returns only for you two to go back to being best friends, I understand Marti's concern, she probably think that being with him will make her lose him again if that make sense. so yeah her not wanting to be more then friends is completely understandable. In Marti [and mine so far] Dan and Marti work but only as friends. Like before their whole kiss it was just a beautiful friendship, a relationship would ruin it and that's why I'm so disappointed with the kiss cause it's a dejavu of years ago. Everytime they have some kind of intimacy their friendship and everything just seems to go to damaged.

Now DAN! I still respect his decision to break it off with Savannah. I love that he do not like to be a liar so I will always agree with him with what he did. Right now he wants to be with Marti so it would be wrong to be with Savannah at this moment but right now his character is just RUNAWAY. that's why I can't get into Dan and Marti right now, I mean he couldn't have waited a little while longer - at first he leaves after Marti/Dan first have sex and now he leaves cause Marti isn't ready for that relationship. I think as a person he's known since grade school, he should really know her and understand her a little bit. You can't keep running away when things get tough, so that right there proves that he's not ready to be in a relationship.

Lewis&Marti....I really enjoyed their scenes tonight but from the beginning I always felt that Lewis was giving more in the relationship and Marti wasn't really giving anything. I like them but right now the timing is just wrong for them to be together...I understand Lewis reaction to finding out about Dan/Marti since he didn't know anything and he thought it was a trust between them so yeah it was messed up. For now I would love for them to try to get a friendship back but right now as Dan, Marti should not be in a relationship until she gets her feelings figured out.

Wanda............ your daughter tells you what happened with Dan and that he left six months after they have sex and your reply is BOO-HOO???? Really? Really? start acting more like a mother then a shipper please.

Savannah/Marti: This episode made me love their friendship, I was so happy that Marti saved Savannah from the rapist. I felt so bad for Savannah I was thinking the worst but still hoping someone would rescue her, I was so worried for her. I'm happy Marti finally came out with it but it has to hurt Savannah to know that she had a feeling that something was going on between Dan&Marti before this. their scenes before they reveal was awesome! but I agree with Savannah telling Marti to find another room and stuff.

Overall this is probably one of my least favorite episodes of the series....well the whole beginning like up to probably 35-42 minutes was a bore and just wasn't needed for me but it start getting good towards the end. Morgan/Marti I'm starting not to enjoy their scenes cause it's like always a bore for me or something.

Now everything I didn't review on I'm probably wasn't interest in. ...or and did anyone notice that they cut out the part where Marti gets stuck in the window and Alice takes pictures? THIS is what I'm talking about.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:41 AM
New Fan

It seems like a girl kind of tv show. Hmm.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't got much to say about this episode, except it was just plain horrible. Dan's an *sshole, Marti's a hypocrite, I'm disappointed in Alice, Savannah was just spineless and I basically just wanted to punch the tv throughout the entire episode. Gah. I'm sorry but I really don't have anything good to say about this.

ETA: I correct myself, I did like Jake.

Last edited by silversparkle; 12-02-2010 at 05:54 AM
Old 12-02-2010, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Were we supposed to feel sorry for Marti at the end when she was crying alone on the bus because I didnt.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 12-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

you were supposed to, i guess

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 12-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

With Dan & Marti it's all too little too late. It's great they now know they want to be together, but IMO the writers could have done that without character assassination. It makes me angry because from the very beginning I thought D/M had great potential because of their history. But yeah, this is a relationship that's hard to get behind when so many good people get hurt in the process.

And this is all happening way too fast.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 12-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Off to watch it I'm so excited about it
Old 12-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Not a great episode at all, IMO.

Tia, I like your post, and I agree with most (if not all) of it.

Dan running off is proving Marti right. Bad move, buddy.

Marti was pretty much my favorite character before, but I'm liking her less and less.

I respect Marti's decision to come clean, the guilt must have been horrible, but wrong time and place, IMO... Not smart at all. The way the team was circling them was so dramatic, too.

This show is just a complete mess now.