Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Nope next week is!

Im so glad that Nasty Kathy is finally gone.
She was so rude to Lewis!

Haha The Alice/Morgan scenes cracked me up so much.

I feel so bad for Savannah and her family.
Her Dad was such a coward for leaving them like that.

Dan apologising to Savannah was so sweet.
Im glad that they are finally back together.

This episode was making me miss Marti/Lewis so much.
I might be the only person who still ships them lol

Was it just me or have the recent episodes not have a lot of Savannah/Marti scenes in them?
I miss my Besties!

Also where was Vanessa?!

Im both excited and sad about the finale next week!
On one hand it looks like a awesome episode but I do not want it to be the last. I really hope we get a second season!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 05-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know. CW threw me for a loop announcing this as the season finale. That's next week right? Although, the word 'season' gave me hope. Maybe Hellcats isn't so doomed after all.

I have to agree that this was the best episode since the hiatus, I loved every plot line. A few of the Hellcats are even injured now due to the dance marathon, so nationals next week should be very interesting.

Alice & Morgan were hilarious. I wouldn't have minded seeing them as a potential couple, but I'm kinda happy that Alice/Lewis are back together.

I love Marti/Julian more than I did last week, and considering I've been shipping these two since the beginning of the season...that's a LOT of Julian's 20 million reasons for wanting to be with Marti were so adorable -- he pretty much told her that he worships the ground that she walks on!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Graphics Team

ooooh i totally forgot to mention morgan & alice. that really cracked me up.

and i feel sorry for savannah as well, but her father is a douche and i think they are better off without him. pfft leaving his family in a time like this, with one daughter pregnant, what kind of father does that??

and i didn't even notice that vanessa was missing because i simply loved everything about the episode and i had no time to miss her. but i'm hoping for some scenes with her and red next week. they still need to clarify a few things and i don#t want an open ending to that emily sl.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

hmm....

I only liked Marti/Julian. SO HOT. Has anyone seen Queer As Folk? Gale will do ANYTHING and LET HIM! They were very mature and I loved everything.

Ugh, Alice. I was pissed at her. She wanted Lewis and I didn't like what she did. But then, with her feet, she was doing this for Lewis. Which was great, but I still didn't like the tactics.

And I really enjoyed Lewis/kathy. The opening was HOT HOT HOT!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

I haven't seen the episode yet so I'm excited. I've missed the positive on this board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Enlightened (View Post)
no, the finale airs next week.

btw they said season finale in the promo, maybe that means something?
This alone has lifted my spirits SOSOSO much, though! PLEASE DONT TAKE HELLCATS AWAY FROM ME, CW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
hmm....

I only liked Marti/Julian. SO HOT. Has anyone seen Queer As Folk? Gale will do ANYTHING and LET HIM! They were very mature and I loved everything.

Ugh, Alice. I was pissed at her. She wanted Lewis and I didn't like what she did. But then, with her feet, she was doing this for Lewis. Which was great, but I still didn't like the tactics.

And I really enjoyed Lewis/kathy. The opening was HOT HOT HOT!
If you didn't like it that much, I wonder if I'll feel the same.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:41 PM
New Fan

Was I the only one thinking that Marti and Julian's hot and steamy dancing was what really caught his apartment on fire?? And during their argument I was literally on the edge of my seat hoping for even a miniscule confession of love or something. I guess we sort of got one.

I actually liked the fight between Dan and Savannah. They're so cute together most of the time but it's refreshing once in a while to see that their relationship isn't only happy and cheery and the like.

Kinda sorry they dropped the Red/Vanessa storyline for this ep. I adore Red Raymond and his gorgeous face...but if it gave more screentime to Marti and Julian, I can definitely handle the withdrawal.

Mini-rant: Stupid me, I didn't check the remaining amount of tape in my VCR -- and the tape ran out right at the beginning of the Marti/Julian/Nicky scene! Thankfully I had another tape right nearby and was still able to tape the best parts.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the ep
Julian&Marti- Hot, Hot, they are smoking Hot
Oh and Nikki, she is so sweet.

Poor Savannah, her Father is an ass. Loved that Dan was there for her

Lewis kissed Alice, so sweet, goodbye to Kathy

Can't wait til next week
Old 05-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

I just watched the episode. I absolutely adored it!

I admit, Alice really annoyed me for the first half of the episode. I felt like she was just so.. conniving and manipulative and although her un-apologetic behavior is usually charming in a way, I found myself getting annoyed. But, at the same time, her manipulation allowed her to be there for Lewis when Kathy got upset and bailed. And Kathy should've trusted Lewis and let him do what he had to do.

Julian and Marti were quite beautiful. The only thing I didn't like was the editing for the scene where they were dancing in his apartment. I just thought it was so strange that they chose to intersect that with the dance marathon because the music clashed so much. But hey, at least MJ were hot.
And their scene in the morning!? "I never stop talking about insurance."
They were just so normal and adorable yet still flirty and hilarious and sweet.
"Nope. That's all you get."
And Julian's speech to Marti was really amazing, too. I'm glad Julian likes her for all those reasons and more. She deserves it.

Lewis carrying Alice just made me tear up! They were sooo sweet. And as much as I loved Alice and Jake, I know that it's just unrealistic right now.. plus, until Alice and Lewis get proper closure (or ultimately end up together) I don't think that's fair to Jake anyway.

I also felt incredibly bad for Savannah. She truly trusted that her dad was innocent and she convinced her mom to basically beg the church for a loan that they can't even afford to pay back right now.. and now.. her dad runs? That's just... awful.

I missed my DM terribly. I hate it when they don't have scenes. But..

Absolutely fantastic episode. So much freaking love for this show.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

I actually really liked this episode!

Not happy about what's happening in Savannah's family right now, but it'll be alright. Positive outcomes only.

Love that Nasty Kathy is back where she belongs. The scenes with Alice & Lewis were amazing. And Alice herself is just...

The scenes between Alice & Morgan were funny too. You could see it coming from miles away Alice was just gonna use him. Poor Morgan seemed so taken by her.

The Marti/Julian scenes were good, but I liked the Marti/Wanda scene even more!

Best episode in a long time, more of these in a second season, please.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this epi! Of course Julian & Marti are my favs simly because she calls him on his bs. Poor Savanah, but we all know she'll pull Char and her Mommy through with the help on Dan & The Hellcats.and possibly Mem Cris? That would be interesting. No More Nasty Kathy?! Thank you Alice, all that pain for Lewis I knew they would get back together at some point!
Married: September 14th 2013
Jake & Bella/Caleb & Hanna/Ezra & Aria/Swarek & McNally/Nick & Jess
Old 05-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i loved loved loved this epi
For a number of reason.
My marti/julian of course . But i always secretly shipped lewis/alice. So i got happy about that also. HC has become that show i'm looking forward to all weeek. That and some grown up shows.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 05-11-2011, 10:23 AM
New Fan

Someone mentioned shipping Marti/Lewis...you are not alone, I ship them too! Hope they get back together one of these days.

I love love love Savannah/Dan, and I really hope they don't bring back that horrible triangle w/ them and Marti. I love all three characters, but I really prefer Dan/Marti as friends. I hope the triangle doesn't become one of those underlying issues that never fully goes away. Glad they're staying away from it now, hope that sticks and they don't bring it back.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not bad.

It was so predictable Alice and Lewis would go back together

DS fought and made up. Everything is cool now

Marti/Julian are interesting to watch, this ship is not bad at all.

Savannah's dad sucks so much
He royally screwed his family over.

Nasty Kathy is back to being a real bitch.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Day Beatle (View Post)
Someone mentioned shipping Marti/Lewis...you are not alone, I ship them too! Hope they get back together one of these days.

I love love love Savannah/Dan, and I really hope they don't bring back that horrible triangle w/ them and Marti. I love all three characters, but I really prefer Dan/Marti as friends. I hope the triangle doesn't become one of those underlying issues that never fully goes away. Glad they're staying away from it now, hope that sticks and they don't bring it back.
I think hoping that DM don't happen again is a little premature, especially this soon in the show. Marti and Dan haven't even been explored and it's clear that there have always been feelings between them. I think, regardless of who gets together, they will go back to DM. It would be different if they actually put DM together after they brought them up in 1x05 - 1x09, but they didn't, 'cause it's not their time yet...

Personally, I think they've set DM up as the shows OTP and that all roads will eventually lead to them, no matter how long it takes, however, I don't think it's going to be anytime soon. And I'm sure that if Savannah and Dan break up again, it'll be for reasons entirely unrelated to Marti or DM's history.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 05-11-2011 at 10:10 PM
Old 05-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't ship Dan/Savannah for anything. I really couldn't enjoy their scenes. so yeah I enjoyed the episode as a whole minus some stuff. Alice/Lewis were shockingly my favorite thing about the episode. I just loved to see how much Alice loves Lewis, her feet were in so much pain but she lasted in there for him. I don't know about them getting back together though cause it seems obvious that they are better as friends and it takes me back to what Alice said in the past. They always break up and get back together again...so yeah their friendship is but their relationship might not be the best way to go.

I enjoyed Marti/Julian scenes, not sure if I ship them yet but I enjoyed their scenes.

Loved Marti/Wanda scene just perfection.

"You got a good boy there." I love when Wanda said that about Lewis to his father. I guess since Lewis is my favorite character and all.