Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Graphics Team

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray.

i'm trying to make it ridiculous. xD
Old 05-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Was it Axe, by chance?

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then
Old 05-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something
Old 05-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud
Old 05-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Graphics Team

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed
Old 05-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind
Old 05-19-2011, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the
Old 05-20-2011, 03:53 AM
Graphics Team

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the door,
Old 05-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the door, and
Old 05-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the door and exploded.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the door and exploded. Savannah

"I love you, I will always love you."
Old 05-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the door and exploded. Savannah ran
Old 06-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the door and exploded. Savannah ran to
Old 06-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the door and exploded. Savannah ran to check
Old 07-23-2011, 12:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Alice was training when Marti suddenly asked her to help lift Lewis so she could teach him how to fly. Lewis felt no need, but Savannah convinced Darwin to go make a trampoline behind the stairs so Lewis wouldn't cry if Marti dropped his body spray. Then something loud landed behind the door and exploded. Savannah ran to check on

Tori