Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 9.20 ~ “Ke ala o ka p?” (Way of the Gun) ~ April 5 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

9.20 “Ke ala o ka p?”

“Way of the Gun”

FIVE-0 MUST LOCATE A TEENAGER WHO PURCHASED A GUN AND DISCOVER THAT THE FIREARM, OVER THE COURSE OF DECADES, HAS AFFECTED ALL OF THEIR LIVES, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, APRIL 5

“Ke ala o ka p?” – Five-0 must locate a teen girl who purchased a gun from a junkie, and discover that the firearm, over the course of decades, has affected all of their lives, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, April 5 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“Ke ala o ka p?” is Hawaiian for “Way of the Gun”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, what does Danny’s first day on the job in Hawaii have to do with Steve’s dad when he was a little boy and Tani before she became a cop? @HawaiiFive0CBS 4/5 9pm http://bit.ly/2TXXxtW

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Noelani Cunha)

RECURRING CAST:
Kunal Sharma (Koa Rey)

GUEST CAST:
Makenna James (Bonnie Pearsen)
John Clarence Stewart (Hilo)
Joseph Slaughter (Ioane)
Colin Cunningham (Hester)
Ryan Bittle (John McGarrett)
Eric Elizaga (Young Duke Lukela)
Phillip Rios (Passenger-side Cop)
Jon Chaffin (Damien)
Ty Quiamboa (Maleko)
Erin Smith (Young Doris)
Revel Kolohe Sloboda (Young Steve McGarrett)
Christopher Amitrano (Bo Akoni)
Al Waterson (Store Owner)
Brooke Lynne Alcuran (Female Customer)
Jason Brooks (Owen Pearsen)
Kimberly Estrada (Detective Belden)
Mia Adams (Kiana Pearsen)

WRITTEN BY: Paul Grellong
DIRECTED BY: David Straiton

Promo

Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Rather stunning episode. One of the best!
Olderroswellfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:03 PM
New Fan

I liked it. It was fast and the writing was good. All the team were there. I do miss the fun they used to have and carguments, but this was a good one.
Patf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I always being a fan when the whole team is working on the same case this episode was very well written I only missed the action in it.

Poor Danny his first night on Ohau most has been horrible no food hè knew and on top of all hè witness a robbery no wonder hè hated Hawaii when hè just started here. Was Nice to see him again wearing his tie

Tani did the right thing she is no snitch Damien was a bad Guy lucky she did what she did and Thanks to the woman detective she went to the Police Academy in a way Tani thanks her career to that gun.

I never expected that Duke would be part of the SL also was great to see how John McGarrett saved Duke’s live and how hè and Steve went to California to find Hester who killed Duke’s partner 36 years ago.

Loved all the flasback exspecially the one from Steve was Nice to see Steve at home with his mom and dad it was that night that Steve understood what his father did for work.

Danny and Tani scène in the car was great these two work very well together and how great was it to see Danny driving his own car finally!!!
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

I loved last night's episode, Steve helping Duke get Justice for his partner. Learning more about why Steve's father was good,

Poor Danny, his first night in Hawaii he is involved in a robbery,

My heart broke for the teen who just wanted to protect her mom from her abusive boyfriend,

Watching Danny drive his own car was great, Tani and Danny work great together but mcdanno partnership is my favorite.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:43 AM
New Fan

actually loved the episode. And really love that shirt Steve had on. Love to see the happy family when Steve was young. And Doris actually being a real mom. Actually thought the young cop was Chin at first since he was John student> Never thought it was Duke Actually thought Duke was older than John. Poor Danny can never get a break even back than. Wonder how they made flashbacks for how they look back when the pilot start. And to be honest I'd skipped over Tani part because I'd still can't stand her specially since she stilled never told Steve about her involving of Adam gun But i'd did like the part Danny is finally driving his car only because Steve had to go to California with Duke lol but at least Steve is finally learning to call Danny when he leaves the island lol don't want his wife worried and upset with him lol . But i'd love Steve expression when Danny told his story on his first night in Hawaii it was a expression like no wondered Danny didn't like Hawaii lol. The only thing that is confusing was how can Steve and Duke conduct a raid and arrest someone in California they have no juridection in CA and why wasn't the cops there just for back up. But it was actually weird to hear Danny calling Tani his partner. Just like Lou called Steve his partner a couple times over the years. Sorry but Danny and Steve earn the partner/brother ship thought blood and sweat literally lol
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not much to say since everything seems to be said already. Agreed with everything that had been said about the episode.
This was such a good episode! Loved how some of the cases were connected to the team and how Steve and Duke caught Hester.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

agree with what has been said already.
think it was a real good episode with the whole team and an interesting case.

just hope for some more mcdanno scenes this season - just in case....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
agree with what has been said already.
think it was a real good episode with the whole team and an interesting case.

just hope for some more mcdanno scenes this season - just in case....
same here and i'd just want just them two have a scene together just them not with the team or the kids or when Rachel and Catherine crawls back. No interference maybe just Eddie but nobody else
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

I want mcdanno moments,