Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 8.23 “Ka Hana a ka m?kua, o ka hana no ia a keiki.” (What Parents Do, Children Will Do) ~ May 4 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

8.23 “Ka Hana a ka m?kua, o ka hana no ia a keiki.”

“What Parents Do, Children Will Do.”

MCGARRETT AND FIVE-0 TAKE ON THE MOB WHEN A FORMER BOSS IS KILLED AND JUNIOR’S FRIEND IS ON THE RUN AFTER WITNESSING THE HIT, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MAY 4

Will Sasso Guest Stars as Eddie’s Veterinarian

“Ka Hana a ka m?kua, o ka hana no ia a keiki.” – McGarrett and Five-0 take on the mob when a former boss is killed and Junior’s friend Cammy Lin (Cindy Chu) is on the run after witnessing the hit, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, May 4 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Will Sasso guest stars as Eddie’s veterinarian.

(“Ka Hana a ka m?kua, o ka hana no ia a keiki.” is Hawaiian for “What Parents Do, Children Will Do.”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, Junior and Tani take on the mob together! Plus, @WillSasso guest stars as Eddie’s veterinarian! @HawaiiFive0CBS 5/4 9pm #CBS http://bit.ly/2JakO2Q

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Kimee Balmilero (Noelani Cunha)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)

GUEST CAST:
Cindy Chu (Cammy Lin)
Karen Huie (Mei Lin)
Bryce McBratnie (Conor Boyle)
Randy Thompson (Tommy Boyle)
James Hong (Jin Leung)
Will Sasso (Dr. Shaw)
Dann Seki (Dr. Wai)
Bob Smith (George)
Sam Bass (Bodyguard)

WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov & Matt Wheeler
DIRECTED BY: Jim Jost

Promo

Old 05-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a great and wonderful episode this was it had everything Humor, Fighting, Carguments and gunfight.

Loved the opening scene Steve with Eddie at the vet they are the same age bad advice from the vet Steve is not a golf person aldo he liked to hit Danny with a iron 5 ...........I didn't like the cough Steve had hope it will be nothing but I have a feeling maybe it will show up again in the season finale!

Poor Cammy if she had listen to her mother both would have survived she was too curious what happend downstairs.
We got again some backstory from Junior I loved, loved how he was acting like Steve when he walked to the car and got the guy.

It is amazing how well Tani and Junior work together!! Tani telling Junior it wasn't his fault and later how they got Connor in a gunfight well done both!!

Didn't expect that Tani would lose from Cammy

How great was it to see the old dynamic between Steve and Danny again I've missed it a lot this season.

What made this episode for me was Danny fightscene it was FABULOUS the whole Bruce Lee scene was a joy to watch I laughed so hard Danny was awesome!!

10/10 for me good to have the old Danny back
Old 05-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Passionate Fan

WOW. Amazing episode. Definetely TOP 3 this season so far. Maybe even the best episode. Great case of the week. And a lot action and fight scenes. As many as four members of Five-0 had fight scenes in this episode! Steve and Tani were short, but Danny and Junior had something to show off. Danny was both funny and great in this scene. It's was cool that everything was related to kung fu and the iconic movie The enter the Dragon with Bruce Lee. I liked the scenes of Steve & Danny, Junior & Tani, and Junior & Cammy in an episode. BTW, Junor from an episode episode becomes a better and more interesting character. Recently, he had a good storyline in the episode 8.20, now the next one, and in the episode 8.24 he will also have an interesting storyline with Steve.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Glad that McDanno is back. And really no bickering.

Danny fighting skills guess he got them from Steve LOL! Steve would had taken that martial arts person with one hit like the bodyguard.

Tani and Junior I am loving every single minutes. As both back each other up. Compliment each other.

If Cammy would had indeed heeded her mother's warning both women would be alive. And really sad her mother had to pay the price. Though that the daughter would be killed.

Action packed and James Hong a delight nonetheless. 9/10!
Old 05-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
WOW. Amazing episode. Definetely TOP 3 this season so far. Maybe even the best episode. Great case of the week. And a lot action and fight scenes. As many as four members of Five-0 had fight scenes in this episode! Steve and Tani were short, but Danny and Junior had something to show off. Danny was both funny and great in this scene. It's was cool that everything was related to kung fu and the iconic movie The enter the Dragon with Bruce Lee. I liked the scenes of Steve & Danny, Junior & Tani, and Junior & Cammy in an episode. BTW, Junor from an episode episode becomes a better and more interesting character. Recently, he had a good storyline in the episode 8.20, now the next one, and in the episode 8.24 he will also have an interesting storyline with Steve.
I agree with you Bartek each week Junior get better and more interesting his character grows with the week I can’t wait for next week where hè and Steve are going on a mision
Old 05-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

I did like this episode not a bad one love anything or everything to do with Eddie his needs more screen time in general. Danny I miss him I still prefer to have more episodes with him in it cause his absence is huge.

I like tani and juniors chemistry are they dating though? I still need to warm up to junior his not my fav yet I still find him slightly boring but I understand why his there
Old 05-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

liked to see eddie too - hope there is more of him next season - as well as the rest of the scene at the doctor's office. wondering though if the cough was just to make the scene happen or if it will occur later on.

i like the chemistry between junior and tani, but i am not really i junior fan. can't explain why though.

liked to see danny back. there is always something missing when he isn't on.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread