Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 8.15 “He p?ko?a kani ??ina” (A Coral Reef Strengthens Out into Land) ~ February 2 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

8.15 “He p?ko?a kani ??ina”

“A Coral Reef Strengthens Out into Land”

MCGARRETT AND DANNY INVESTIGATE THE MURDER OF A PRIVATE EYE WHOSE CLIENT WAS KILLED THE SAME WAY, AND ADAM SENDS JESSIE INTO A DANGEROUS SITUATION WITH DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, FEB. 2

Vincent Pastore Guest Stars as Danny’s Uncle Vito

“He p?ko?a kani ??ina” – McGarrett and Danny investigate the murder of a private detective whose client was killed the same way, and Adam sends Jessie (Christine Ko) into a dangerous situation with disastrous consequences. Also, Danny’s uncle, Vito (Vincent Pastore), comes to town to help Danny and McGarrett get their restaurant up and running, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Feb. 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“He p?ko?a kani ??ina” is Hawaiian for “A Coral Reef Strengthens Out into Land”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, say Aloha to #VincentPastore as Danny’s Uncle Vito, in town to help with the restaurant. Who can guess how that’s going to work out?! @HawaiiFive0CBS 2/2 9pm #CBS http://bit.ly/2DjXUH7

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Kimee Balmilero (Noelani Cunha)
RECURRING:
Christine Ko (Jessie Nomura)
Vincent Pastore (Vito)
Aaron Yoo (Hideki Tashiro)

GUEST CAST:
Daniel Buran (Devin Walsh/Visha Kundahara)
Og Libra (Ikko)
Sarah Juliette Halford (Nicole)
Donovan Oakleaf (Greg Isaacs)
Edward Edwards (Kyle Kalani)
Julie Alfonso (Huma Kalani)
Hudson Taylor (Lifeguard)
Miriam Lucien (Nurse)
Robert Kaaua (Bodyguard)
Preston Kamauu (Tech)

WRITTEN BY: David Wolkove and Matt Wheeler
DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer

Promo

Old 02-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will give this episode a 6/10 the reason why is that some scene's are shot when Danny is not in Hawaii (as an example the jungle scene and in the interrogation room) I find his role less and less interesting the last couple of episodes. The whole restaurant storyline start to get boring to me and again we got a familymember of Danny who could have walked right away from the Godfather.

I started to be not a fan of Junior I sorry for the actor but for me he doesn't fit into the team.

The COTW was interesting liked how the whole team worked together. But the B story of Adam and Jessie was way better I am worried about Adam I wonder when Five-O will start to miss Adam I also hope Jessie will survive.

A great cliffhanger for several weeks the Olympics wintergames will start next week so we are on a break till March 2.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Better episode than episode 8.14. Not perfect, but good. The best of course was continuation of the storyline with Adam and Jessie. There was more of this storyline than I expected (about 12 minutes), which makes me happy. Jessie is great! I liked he very much in the previous episode. But now I adore her. Great casting of actress for the role. And she has chemistry with Ian. Adam and Jessie are great as partners. And cliffhanger was perfect, though I suspected that it would happen in the episode 8.16 or episode 8.17.

Case of the week was solid, better than in episode 8.14. I did not expect a cult. The scenes between Vito, Steve, and Danny were very good and funny. The rest of his storyline was not so good. But as a character he is very cool, which does not surprise him, becase he is played by great actor.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting episode because I was interested more in Adam’s storyline. I don’t know how I feel about Jessie yet. Omg who took Adam!? Where did he put those guys at the car shop? Omg how long will he be missing and what will happen with jessie?! I like this storyline indeed!

The COTW was just ok. I agree that it’s weird that Danny was only in half the episode and disappears for a lot of parts mostly the main parts.

I’m sad we have to wait so long for a new ep though