Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-14-2017, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 7.22 “Waimaka 'ele'ele” (Black Tears) ~ April 14 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

7.22 “Waimaka 'ele'ele”

“Black Tears ”

WHILE WORKING THE MURDER CASE OF ONE OF THE LAST SURVIVORS OF THE USS ARIZONA, MCGARRETT LEARNS ABOUT HIS GRANDFATHER’S ROLE AT PEARL HARBOR, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, APRIL 14

“Waimaka 'ele'ele” – While working the murder case of one of the last survivors of the USS Arizona, McGarrett learns about his grandfather’s important role at Pearl Harbor. Also, Adam uncovers bone fragments at his new construction job and asks Jerry to help him discreetly investigate, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, April 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“Waimaka 'ele'ele” is Hawaiian for “Black Tears”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, McG learns about his grandfather’s role @PearlHarbor. Heroism runs in the family… @HawaiiFive0CBS 4/14 9pm http://bit.ly/2mVyXVZ

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

GUEST CAST:
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam)
Dylan Bruno (Lee Campbell)
Hal Holbrook (Leonard Patterson)
Lexi Atkins (Amanda Patterson)
Matthew Pederson (Daniel Nesmith)
Matthew Taylor (Chris Davis)
Paul Gutierrez (Bobby Mullin)
Brian McNamara (Foreman)
Austin Highsmith (Kiana Warren)
Christian Malalis (Noah Warren)
Jack Knight (Lieutenant Michael Murphy)
Nick Dang (Store Manager)

WRITTEN BY: David Wolkove
DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer
[/
Old 04-15-2017, 01:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. I love when we have episodes related to Pearl Harbor. Case of the week was great and very interesting. Villain Lee Campbell played by Dylan Bruno was also really great, one of the best villains this season. And scene of fight between Steve and Lee was amazing, one of the best figt scenes in the series, and the best in season 7. Rest of action scenes also was great. It was first episode without Jeff Cadiente, but Eric Norris looks ike it is the good substitute.

Last edited by Core 4; 04-15-2017 at 01:25 AM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode! The action, The gunfights, and finally seeing Steve in a one to one fight again was AWESOME!!!! will not be so good for his body after the liver transplant Danny most be worried.

I found it heartbreaking the way Steve found out about what happend with his grandfather and what the story was behind the purple heart he most be proud!

Great way how they move the story of Steve grandfather in this episode!! it was sad how the old man survivor of Pearl Habor came to his end.

Steve dressed up in his Navy white do I have to say anything more!!!!

For me the action, the gunfights and Steve fighting with Campbell was the best of season 7

Didn't saw the point of Adam's story in this episode it only gave Jerry something the do !!
Old 04-16-2017, 12:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Great episode! The action, The gunfights, and finally seeing Steve in a one to one fight again was AWESOME!!!! will not be so good for his body after the liver transplant Danny most be worried.
I found it heartbreaking the way Steve found out about what happend with his grandfather and what the story was behind the purple heart he most be proud!
Great way how they move the story of Steve grandfather in this episode!! it was sad how the old man survivor of Pearl Habor came to his end.
Steve dressed up in his Navy white do I have to say anything more!!!!
For me the action, the gunfights and Steve fighting with Campbell was the best of season 7
Didn't saw the point of Adam's story in this episode it only gave Jerry something the do !!
Agreed. Excellent episode, not just action packed but also with good story. The bad guys had their sense of honor too by helping the family of their deceased friend. The fight between steve and Campell was a highlight of the episode -it was brutal and bloody but this is what happens when two alpha males meet who are also trained soldiers. It was nice to finally see Adam and his cooperation with Jerry was another good idea. There was a very nice tie to Steve's past and his grand-father too- vell done
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Really Steve is unstoppable. As really having a fist fight back to back was great.

And really the team working together I love.

But that also it hurt Steve due to being a military man. He hated the fact four former vets abused their power.