Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 7.10 “Ka Luhi” (The Burden) ~ December 9 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

]

7.10 “Ka Luhi”

“The Burden”)”

FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES A 10-YEAR-OLD COLD CASE OF A MISSING TEEN WHEN A BOY SUFFERING FROM PTSD UNDERGOES HYPNOSIS AND REALIZES HE MAY HAVE WITNESSED HER MURDER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, DEC. 9

Missy Peregrym Guest Stars as Danny’s Sister, Bridget

“Ka Luhi” – Five-0 investigates the 10-year-old cold case of a missing teen when a boy suffering from PTSD undergoes hypnosis and realizes he may have witnessed her murder. Also, Danny's sister, Bridget (guest star Missy Peregrym), visits Oahu for a business conference, and he suspects that she may be getting too close to a co-worker, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Dec. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

(“Ka Luhi” is Hawaiian for “The Burden”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, say aloha 2 Missy @MPeregrym – she guest stars as Danny’s sister! @HawaiiFive0CBS #CBS 12/9 9pm CBS Press Express | FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES A 10-YEAR-OLD COLD CASE OF A MISSING TEEN WHEN A BOY SUFFERING FROM PTSD UNDERGOES HYPNOSIS AND REALIZES HE MAY HAVE WITNESSED HER MURDER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, DEC. 9

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

GUEST CAST:
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Noelani Cunha)
Missy Peregrym (Bridget)
Laura Kai Chen (Dr. Silver)
Charles Rahi Chun (Pearson Yang)
Joey Luthman (Reese Holland)
Paul Ganus (Fred Holland)
Cathryn De Prume (Monica Holland)
Trent Garrett (Travis Wilson)
Daniel Bess (Spencer)
Nicholas Yee (CSU Tech)
Michael Arrieta (Cheery Waiter)
Jaxon Moore (Young Reese)
James Kimo Moore (Kai Mahelona)
Nativa Law (Maggie Reed)

WRITTEN BY: Helen Shang & Zoe Robyn
DIRECTED BY: Carlos Bernard
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode no action or one shoot was fired but still I liked it alot!!

Poor Reese he went through so much loved the actor who played him!

Loved how Steve solved the crime I suspected immediately that the mother was the killer.

Finally I love a family member of Danny Loved Steve reaction when he saw Bridget ...........I totally understand what Bridget meant when she said all those things about het husband. and kudos to the casting department Missy Peregrym and Scott could have been real brother and sister in real life.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode a lot!! It was kind of nice to have an episode without shooting and car chases and jumping from buildings! But I'm sure I'll be ready for action by the next one.

Danny and his sister were so believable - loved their interaction and how much they care about each other. I agree Lena - they could definitely be brother and sister IRL.

How awful for that boy to have that repressed memory for so long. His nightmares must have been horrifying for him and then to finally remember! He must have felt terribly betrayed by his mother.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
How awful for that boy to have that repressed memory for so long. His nightmares must have been horrifying for him and then to finally remember! He must have felt terribly betrayed by his mother.
Somehow the mother most have know why her son had nightmares for so long. How could a mother have done this to her son so sad
Old 12-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Danny lovingly and meaningly calling Steve Caviler and arrogant at the same time is priceless!
Old 12-15-2016, 08:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Very good episode. There was no action scenes, shootings, etc., and this episode was a more peaceful than usual. And good, because such episodes also needed. The case of the week was interetsing, with the great twist at the end of the episode. Storyline of sister Danny also I liked. I like for now Bridget, she is cool character, and the actors have chemistry, and they really look as siblings. In episode were great scenes Steve-Danny. Scene with touching was hilarious. And this face Kono.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread