Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 7.06 “Ka hale ho'okauweli” (House of Horrors) ~ October 28 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!!!

7.06 “Ka hale ho'okauweli”

“House of Horrors”

ON HALLOWEEN, KONO AND ADAM ARE KIDNAPPED WHILE FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A MEDIUM WITH A CHECKERED PAST WHO WAS APPARENTLY SCARED TO DEATH BY A POLTERGEIST, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 28

“Ka hale ho'okauweli” – On Halloween, Five-0 investigates the murder of a medium with a checkered past who was apparently scared to death by a poltergeist. Also, Kono and Adam are kidnapped by what appears to be a death cult, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 28 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

(“Ka hale ho'okauweli” is Hawaiian for “House of Horrors”)
CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, r u afraid of ghosts?! It’s #HALLOWEEN on Oahu & 5-0 has a case that will have u saying #BOO! #CBS 10/28 9pm CBS Press Express | ON HALLOWEEN, KONO AND ADAM ARE KIDNAPPED WHILE FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A MEDIUM WITH A CHECKERED PAST WHO WAS APPARENTLY SCARED TO DEATH BY A POLTERGEIST, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 28

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

GUEST CAST:
Teilor Grubbs (Grace Williams)
Andrew Lawrence (Eric Russo)
Zach Sulzbach (Charlie Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Sasha Feldman (Nathan Betts)
Skyler Day (Nikki Pressman/Julie Hillman)
David Clennon (Father Thomas)
Wendy Pearson (Courtney)
Alex M. Savusa (Dana)
Rachael Perrell Fosket (Elizabeth)
Jean St. James (Marjorie)
Eriko Okada (Ms. Yoshida)
Brian Hirono (Officer Amori)
Jeff Brackett (Officer Jarrett)
David Fierro (Triblaine)
Tate Rolfs (Bobby)
Alexa Bodden (Girl)
Carolyn Taum (Mrs. Jones)

WRITTEN BY: David Wolkove and Matt Wheeler
DIRECTED BY: Ron Underwood

Promo/Sneak Peeks

Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 01:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. Three great storylines. I know that some people will be hated that Adam and Kono were again kidnapped, but for me it fit for Halloween episode, and it was interesting in this storyline of cult. Main storyline of episode also I liked. Scene of frightened Steve, Chin, and Grover by Danny was hilarious. I like things with ghosts, because I like that type of thing in tv shows. Storyline of Jerry, Grace, Charlie was cool. Good that Grace changed her mind at the end. It was great to see Max for the first in this season. Good that he already back, because I missed him. Explained what is it surprising wedding from the news a some time ago. Although everything indicated that it will be Max.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

Awesome Halloween episode. I love the scary stuff as long as no one is being chopped up by an ax murderer.

I didn't hate the SL but damn!! Can't Kono and Adam get a break? Who else would be heading out to a romantic evening at Turtle Bay and end up being captured by a cult that kills for Halloween excitement. It was cool how Kono overpowered the guard and tossed those keys to Adam. Love seeing her badass side.

The "haunted" house was great. I should have guessed it was the companion because I just read a mystery novel that had the same premise, except the companion was trying to poison her wealthy employer.

Jerry and the kids - what can I say. I think he's great! Glad that Grace showed up to TOT with them and she looked adorable.

EDIT: Welcome back Max!!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not a fan of Halloween but this one I really enjoy to watch loved all 3 storylines

The house of Horrors Danny trying to scare Steve and Grover was hilarious nobody fools McGarrett the story had some nice twist and turns.

Please give Kono and Adam a break how many times can these two get kidnapped or being in danger it's enough let them be happy for a while Have to say I liked their story Loved how they interact with each other Damn!! these 2 have amazing chemistry.

Jerry was so cute with Charlie but Gosh!! Grace is a real teenagers now al she could do was texting on her Phone and looking annoyed to Jerry she forgot how she was when Danny hadn't had the time to TOT with her. I was happy she changed her mind on the end to TOT with her brother Charlie.

Welcome Back Max and Congrats you married Sabrina married life suit him he looks great

Maybe it was me but I found Alex/Steve a bit off this week I was happy for him it was a quiet episode for him no running or jumping for Steve this week.

Next week Doris and Catherine are back hopefully we will get some answers.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 10:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I am not a fan of Halloween but this one I really enjoy to watch loved all 3 storylines

The house of Horrors Danny trying to scare Steve and Grover was hilarious nobody fools McGarrett the story had some nice twist and turns.

Please give Kono and Adam a break how many times can these two get kidnapped or being in danger it's enough let them be happy for a while Have to say I liked their story Loved how they interact with each other Damn!! these 2 have amazing chemistry.

Jerry was so cute with Charlie but Gosh!! Grace is a real teenagers now al she could do was texting on her Phone and looking annoyed to Jerry she forgot how she was when Danny hadn't had the time to TOT with her. I was happy she changed her mind on the end to TOT with her brother Charlie.

Welcome Back Max and Congrats you married Sabrina married life suit him he looks great

Maybe it was me but I found Alex/Steve a bit off this week I was happy for him it was a quiet episode for him no running or jumping for Steve this week.

Next week Doris and Catherine are back hopefully we will get some answers.
For me it was OK episode and it was good to have more story lines than just one. The dealt cult plot however was underdeveloped. Still it was good to see Kono and Adam kick some ass together. I do believe Anthoy Ian Dale really knows martial arts - I saw him in Mortal Kombat webisodes and an awfdul "Tekken" movie.
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Not a fan of Halloween as go for the candy.

But the story of the week looked pretty weak.

Steve looking annoyed with Danny, as really it is time for Danny to keep on doing that to Steve.

Love it with Steve and Lou better but at least this season, Steve and Danny are not mean spirited.

Welcome back Max and congrats on your marriage, love your beard!

Give Kono and Adam a break. Really they do not deserve to suffer as much.

Can't wait for Doris and Catherine to do a lot of explaining. Go to the TV Spoiler Hawaii Five 0 site as there is one sneak peak. Won't give it away but it was awkward!