Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 7.04 “H? a'e ke ahi lanakila a Kamaile” (The Fire of Kamile Rises in Triumph) ~October 14 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

]

7.04 “H? a'e ke ahi lanakila a Kamaile”

“The Fire of Kamile Rises in Triumph”

FIVE-0 MUST FIND MCGARRETT AND ALICIA WHEN THEY ARE KIDNAPPED BY THE SERIAL KILLER THEY’VE BEEN HUNTING, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 14

Former Professional Football Player Otis Wilson Guest Stars as Himself

H? a'e ke ahi lanakila a Kamaile – Five-0 must find McGarrett and Alicia when they are kidnapped by the serial killer they’ve been hunting, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Former professional football player Otis Wilson guest stars as himself.

(“H? a'e ke ahi lanakila a Kamaile” is Hawaiian for “The Fire of Kamile Rises in Triumph”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, Five-0 must find #McG, who’s been kidnapped by the serial killer! #CBS 10/14 9pm CBS Press Express | FIVE-0 MUST FIND MCGARRETT AND ALICIA WHEN THEY ARE KIDNAPPED BY THE SERIAL KILLER THEY’VE BEEN HUNTING, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 14

REGULAR*CAST:

Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

GUEST CAST:

Kamekona (Taylor Wily)
Ingo Rademacher (Robert Coughlin)
Claire Forlani (Alicia Brown)
Elisabeth Röhm (Dr. Madison Gray)
Londyn Silzer (Sara Diaz)
Ashleigh Domangue (Sienna Brown)
Otis Wilson (Himself)
Danny Michael Mann (Donald Witten)
Lauren Letherer (Mallory Witten)
Anthony Silano (Man)
John Ishikawa (Parcel Employee)
Ryan Locke (Ed Sears)
Erik J. Thirsk (Warden)

WRITTEN BY:*Peter M. Lenkov and Cyrus Nowrasteh
DIRECTED BY:*Bronwen Hughes

Promo/Sneak Peeks

Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Can't wait to watch.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Sue

Happy H5O day!! Everyone!!
Old 10-15-2016, 02:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Awesome episode. Action, tension, Steve and Alicia fighting for their life, great villain Dr. Madison Gray. Besides fantastic scenes in the cave, funny scenes with Kamekona, Kono, Grover, and Grover & football legend. And cute scenes of Chin & Sara. This season at this moment is awesome.

We have two great new female characters, Alicia and Madison. I can't wait when I see them again in the show.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amazing episode!!!!!!!!! The cave scene's really the cast and stunt team did a fabulous job it was so real!!!! Every time i saw that water coming I hold my breath

Kudo's to Alex and Claire for their fantastic performance last night was Emmy material!!!!

Our villian for the season is for the first time a woman a heartless psygopaat who kills for fun, Dr, Madison knew exactly who Alicia was and that's why she hired the couple Witten to take care of Steve and Alicia to throw them in a Cave to drown while she blow up Steve's truck and left to LA wonder when she will be back at the Island!!

Loved all the Alicia and Steve scene's they sure have great Chemistry together. Was glad Steve could save her out of the cave. I hope to see more of Alicia this season I like her very much!!

Please let Sarah stay with her uncle Chin ther are so cute together and the "missing you" speech at the end broke my heart.

Did anyone else notice all the reference to The King and I "Et cetera,Et cetera,Et cetera"

The scene at the shrimp truck was so funny I am happy for Kono Adam soon will be coming home, and that Grover meets his idol, Otis Wilson

I notice even when Danny is away to NY Steve still drives his Camaro

Looking forward to next week!!! this season is off with a awesome start the ratings are great so as the storylines at the moment keep this up H5O!!

One minor this episode for me!!

Apparently salt water heals stab wounds both Alicia and Steve got stabbed in the back both climb out of the cave and walking around at the end with out any medical attention!!

Last edited by Immunity; 10-15-2016 at 07:21 AM
Old 10-15-2016, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg great episode!!!!

I'm loving this season so much!! Great storylines, great new characters and what I've always wanted: a female antagonist!!

I loved Steve and Alicia scenes. Yes great chemistry her clinging onto him in the cave. Those cave scenes were shot really well like you guys said.

Poor truck

Grover and his football Idol

Shrimp malasadas

Loved the King and I nods. I want Sarah to stay with Chin

Can't wait for next episode!!

Last edited by ~jo♥jo~; 10-17-2016 at 01:33 PM
~jo♥jo~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Great episode - I loved every minute of it.

I was on pins and needles when Alicia was searching Gray's house. Even knowing that, of course, she will get caught, I was on the edge of my seat. Gray was so calm and matter of fact when sheri stabbed them, washed the knife and kept up a seemingly normal conversation. I like her as the enemy - she plays it well. BTW she looks weird with dark hair. Not nearly as attractive but that could just be me.

Agree with everyone about the cave scenes - really well done and very realistic. Ingenious solution that Steve came up with to get them out of the cave. The only thing I thought was strange was how quickly they seemed to recover from their knife wounds. That still didn't take away from the episode - it was just a passing thought on my part.

Yes, the malasadas. I felt a touch of nausea letting those flavors play around in my mind. Grover and Kono were funny and right in their reactions.

Chin and Kono together - always love their bad ass gun fights!!

It seems like Chin may be getting closer to keeping Sarah. I also loved the King & I references. But something tells me he will still have a fight ahead of him. Nothing is ever easy on H50.

Great episode!! I loved every minute of it. Oh I said that already? Just wanted to make sure it was out there.

EDIT: Missed Danno.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 10-16-2016 at 06:28 AM
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)

I was on pins and needles when Alicia was searching Gray's house. Even knowing that, of course, she will get caught, I was on the edge of my seat. Gray was so calm and matter of fact when sheri stabbed them, washed the knife and kept up a seemingly normal conversation. I like her as the enemy - she plays it well. BTW she looks weird with dark hair. Not nearly as attractive but that could just be me.

Agree with everyone about the cave scenes - really well done and very realistic. Ingenious solution that Steve came up with to get them out of the cave. The only thing I thought was strange was how quickly they seemed to recover from their knife wounds. That still didn't take away from the episode - it was just a passing thought on my part.
Yes, the malasadas. I felt a touch of nausea letting those flavors play around in my mind. Grover and Kono were funny and right in their reactions.
It seems like Chin may be getting closer to keeping Sarah. I also loved the King & I references. But something tells me he will still have a fight ahead of him. Nothing is ever easy on H50.

Great episode!! I loved every minute of it. Oh I said that already? Just wanted to make sure it was out there.
I watched this episode a bit later than usual and I have agree qwith all comments form you guys Excellent episode with fantastic chemistry between steve and Alicia. I absolutely loved the miment when Steve puts blanket on Alicia and she covers hims with the blanket as well. She had so much warmth in this one gesture plus that gentle smile. Claire Forlani is really good actress.

I'm looking forward to Madison's return. elisabeth Rohm is really good at playing Evillains.
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)

I watched this episode a bit later than usual and I have agree qwith all comments form you guys Excellent episode with fantastic chemistry between steve and Alicia. I absolutely loved the moment when Steve puts blanket on Alicia and she covers hims with the blanket as well. She had so much warmth in this one gesture plus that gentle smile. Claire Forlani is really good actress.

I'm looking forward to Madison's return. elisabeth Rohm is really good at playing villains.
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nope not only you Sue I found her also weird with dark hair and I agree again she looks like a great villian for this season I've read on other site's that she act unreal and was not believable as a villian I disagree she is so cold as ice and a great villian.

Never had malasadas so I don't know but shrimps in a sort of cake NO Thank You!!

Sorry Sue I didn't miss Danny at all this episode I was happy we had a free episode of Danny bickering about Steve having part of his liver.

Quote:
I absolutely loved the moment when Steve puts blanket on Alicia and she covers hims with the blanket as well. She had so much warmth in this one gesture plus that gentle smile. Claire Forlani is really good actress.

That is exactly what it was you nailed it Anna Alicia showed so much warmth towards Steve I wouldn't mind if these 2 come come closer together. I think she is a perfect fit for Steve so much better than Lynn. And this coming from a McRollins fan
Old 10-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Strange that nobody mentioned the transformation of Coughlin. I thought he will help Chin or Five-0 in this episode, but I do not think that he will do so willingly, especially for Chin. I am glad, because if they would have made the second Coughlin also enemy it would be too predictable and it would be a repeat of the first Coughlin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Nope not only you Sue I found her also weird with dark hair and I agree again she looks like a great villian for this season I've read on other site's that she act unreal and was not believable as a villian I disagree she is so cold as ice and a great villian.
I also disagree. She is a great villain, and most of fans thinks the same.

Quote:
Sorry Sue I didn't miss Danny at all this episode I was happy we had a free episode of Danny bickering about Steve having part of his liver.
I doubt it. Because he would not have a reason for that. I think It would be similar to 100th episode that Danny would be glad that Steve is alive.

Quote:
That is exactly what it was you nailed it Anna Alicia showed so much warmth towards Steve I wouldn't mind if these 2 come come closer together. I think she is a perfect fit for Steve so much better than Lynn. And this coming from a McRollins fan
I hope, however, that this does not happen. Because she is too a great character to be only a love interest for Steve. From interviews with Lenkov also looked like she will be more close friend. Though if it ever happens, it also will not be too bad, because they have great chemistry. So we'll see.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)

Never had malasadas so I don't know but shrimps in a sort of cake NO Thank You!!

Malasadas is a round puffy donut with sugar on the outside. It is so good!! So with shrimp gross! Grover! Oh look at that and spits it out

Omg Lena!! That is a lot coming from you!!!
Old 10-17-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
Malasadas is a round puffy donut with sugar on the outside. It is so good!! So with shrimp gross! Grover! Oh look at that and spits it out

Omg Lena!! That is a lot coming from you!!!
Indeed gross what is Kamekona thinking

IKR!! what great Chemistry between two characters can do
Old 10-19-2016, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like Steve better without Danny despite liking Danny more than Steve.

Steve seems a little more kinder and nicer without Danny. Danny is a true friend and has gone out of his way to help Steve. Even loaning his Camaro with Danny in NY.

Love Steve and Alicia together as really despite loving Catherine, think Alicia can kind of give Steve the life he craves for, a normal life.

But really Elisabeh Rohm being the villain as she is the female version of Wo-Fat.

Thought Steve was a SEAL and could beat up on the two killers. Bad writing there or unless his new liver told him otherwise.

Chin I am loving more and more. And Chin is really done more and more for the pas few seasons.

Hope he adopts his niece. And really going to the federal prosecutor that took the team down nearly last year. Really Chin is indeed a forgiving and loving person. He is my favorite on the show!
Old 10-20-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 (View Post)
Love Steve and Alicia together as really despite loving Catherine, think Alicia can kind of give Steve the life he craves for, a normal life.

But really Elisabeh Rohm being the villain as she is the female version of Wo-Fat.

Thought Steve was a SEAL and could beat up on the two killers. Bad writing there or unless his new liver told him otherwise.

Chin I am loving more and more. And Chin is really done more and more for the pas few seasons.

Hope he adopts his niece. And really going to the federal prosecutor that took the team down nearly last year. Really Chin is indeed a forgiving and loving person. He is my favorite on the show!

I never thought I would gonna like them together I Always have said Cath is the perfect one for Steve, Alicia have changed my mind about that

Saw her as a villian in The Last Schip thought see was great.

I love Chin and I love Chin with Sara I will gonna be sad if Chin will loose Sara
Reply   Post New Thread