Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 6.17 “Waiwai” (Assets) ~ March 11 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

6.17 “Waiwai”

“Assets”

FIVE-0 MUST TRACK DOWN A RUSSIAN SPY WHO STOLE CLASSIFIED NSA INFORMATION THAT PUTS THE LIFE OF ONE OF THEIR OWN AT RISK, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MARCH 11

“Waiwai” – McGarrett and Five-0 must track down a Russian spy who has stolen a flash drive containing classified NSA information that puts the life of a member of their Ohana at risk. Also, McGarrett finally learns why Catherine left him, and Abby continues to conceal her actual mission from Chin and Five-0, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, March 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

(“Waiwai” is Hawaiian for “Assets”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, #McG finally learns why Catherine left him! 3/11 9pm #Five0Fridays CBS Press Express | FIVE-0 MUST TRACK DOWN A RUSSIAN SPY WHO STOLE CLASSIFIED NSA INFORMATION THAT PUTS THE LIFE OF ONE OF THEIR OWN AT RISK, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MARCH 11

REGULAR CAST:

Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

GUEST CAST:

Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Julie Benz (Inspector Abby Dunn)
Ingo Rademacher (Robert Coughlin)
Olga Fonda (Anna Novick)
Jimmy Borges (David Yang)
Derek Webster (Elliot Brenner)
Michael McMillian (Chris Dalton)
Regan Downie (Paramedic Andre Weller)
Danielle Zalopany (Surgical Assistant)

WRITTEN BY: Eric Guggenheim
DIRECTED BY: Maja Vrvilo

Promo

Old 03-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new episode tomorrow!!

Thanks for the thread Lena
Old 03-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Jo

I am happy we get a new episode ..................... sadly I have to wait till Sunday before I can watch it
Old 03-11-2016, 05:32 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for opening the thread
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. Lots of action, some revealation regarding two returning stroylines, russian spy. A lot has happened in the episode. The case of the week had a relationship with Catherine. It is revealed that she is in Kiev on some secret mission, but we do not know yet if this has anything to do with Doris or father Wo Fat, or is it just an ordinary mission and is not related with Steve. Maybe in the next episodes/at the end of the season we will know something more about this. I liked this case of the week with a Russian spy (played by Olga Fonda, known from "The Vampire Diaries" and "Agent X"). There was a lot of action, especially in the middle of this episode was great. And attack on the headquaters Five-0, probably the first time since the episode of 4x01. There were a few twists and turns.

In addition, the whole storyline of the Russian spy and Cath, returned also storyline of Abby. Who has read the news/press release for ep. 6.15 or 6.17 (there was a name of Coughlin), he knew that behind everything was Robert Coughlin. Though earlier not revealed if it is Coughlin brother, played by Robert Knepper, but everything indicated that it actually would be, and it turned out to be true. As I suspected Abby knew nothing about the fact that it is his personal vendetta in related with his brother. The last scene in episode indicates that Abby everything tells Chin, or they just want us to believe that she tells.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode! Lots of action. Danny is back again. We got great scenes!

I liked the storyline but I hate that they bring up Catherine again. Had what it does to Steve. Damnit let him chose already. Get over it and move on or get back with her.

Jerry on him thinking he was being abducted love him!

Ugh Abby. I used to like her. She needs to redeem herself.

When is the next new episode cause I didn't see a next on H50 thing
Old 03-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay0212 (View Post)

When is the next new episode cause I didn't see a next on H50 thing
April 1.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome episode with lots of action and a great crime case of the week

My favorite's episodes are Always where the whole team work together like this one

Danny working with the team instead of having a separate storyline and he was suchs a great friend for Steve the scene on the beach was great wish we got more of those McDanno scene's

Steve McGarrett you are finally back and you still have feelings for Cath no doubt about that now after this eppie. I am glad Steve knows now the reason why Cath left him but I don't think Steve and Cath will be together again I don't see Steve haviing a relationship with someone who does the same work as his mom.

Abby time to leave I know for sure Abby will tell Chin the truth at least that is what I got from the last scene but you will hurt Chin I can accept that so your time is done pack your bags and leave for good..................................I know she will be back later
Old 03-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well hope that Abby does tell Chin the truth. It is more of a personal vendetta on the prosecutor's part. As Abby does not seem to look at everything as the team has toned the violence down a bit.

Steve knowing it was nothing personal. As Catherine had to lie to save his and other's lives. But it is time to move on indeed.

Danny with the team indeed helps it out. As really he is a great friend for Steve. At times I wish Steve would treat him as an equal as a partner.