Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 6.14 “Hoa 'inea” (Misery Loves Company) ~ Februari 12 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

6.14 “Hoa 'inea”

“Misery Loves Company”

AS FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES A DOUBLE HOMICIDE INVOLVING MARITAL INFIDELITY, MCGARRETT AND THE TEAM RECOUNT THEIR DISASTROUS VALENTINE’S DAY EXPERIENCES, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, FEB. 12

Chef Masaharu Morimoto Guest Stars as Himself

“Hoa 'inea” – As Five-0 investigates a double homicide involving marital infidelity, McGarrett and the team recount their disastrous Valentine’s Day experiences, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Feb. 12 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Chef Masaharu Morimoto guest stars as himself.

(“Hoa 'inea” is Hawaiian for “Misery Loves Company”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, Five-0 had the WORST #Valentine’s Day! Guess who got a black eye & who got dumped? 2/12 9pm #Five0Fridays CBS Press Express | AS FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES A DOUBLE HOMICIDE INVOLVING MARITAL INFIDELITY, MCGARRETT AND THE TEAM RECOUNT THEIR DISASTROUS VALENTINE’S DAY EXPERIENCES, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, FEB. 12

REGULAR CAST:

Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

GUEST CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Lili Simmons (Melissa Armstrong)
Julie Benz (Inspector Anny Dunn)
Erica Shaffer (Tessa Foxton)
James Koons (Michael Foxton)
Kamri Lin (Natalie Jacobs)
Masaharu Morimoto (Himself)
Victoria Current (Meredith)
Michelle Hurd (Renee Grover)
Peter Togawa (Dr. Alex Baal)
Fransesca Baer (Manageress)
Doris Carey (Receptionist)
Sarah Carter (Lynn Downey)

WRITTEN BY: Matt Wheeler
DIRECTED BY: Peter Weller

Promo

Old 02-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for opening the thread, Lena
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Si
Old 02-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for tonight's episode! I will try to catch it live but it's my daughter's birthday so we're having an early dinner out.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Great episode! I knew it would be Valentine's Day episode, so somehow so much I did not wait for him, but it turned out quite differently. Episode was really great, I'm very happy. I can not remember the last time so much laughed at any episode of the show (all tv shows that I watch). Were great scenes and texts were in the episode. The case of the week also good, not unpredictable. One of the best episodes this season.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay0212 (View Post)
Can't wait for tonight's episode! I will try to catch it live but it's my daughter's birthday so we're having an early dinner out.
Awwww Congrtas with your daughter's birthday Jo

Quote:
Great episode! I knew it would be Valentine's Day episode, so somehow so much I did not wait for him, but it turned out quite differently. Episode was really great, I'm very happy. I can not remember the last time so much laughed at any episode of the show (all tv shows that I watch). Were great scenes and texts were in the episode. The case of the week also good, not unpredictable. One of the best episodes this season.
Wow sounds good Bartek I knew you didn't expect much from this episode so now you making me curious I have to go in a few but as soon I be home again I gonna watch the episode
Old 02-13-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow what a Valentine's episode this episode was EPIC!! full of funny moments and a great case of the week!!

This episode was so well written kudos to Matt Wheeler

Everyone's story was great...........

It was funny to know how Steve got his black eye but sorry I don't see any Chemistry between him and Lynn I also could have without the scene where Steve deleted Cath from his Phone!!

Loved Danny and and his knowledge of lingerie and Victoria Secret seeing Steve in the shop with Danny was so funny Poor Melissa all she wants to know if Danny loves her and I am team Melissa to just as the rest of Five-O

Lou his suits well I have no words to say about it but the look on Lou face evey time someone from the team mention what Chef Morimoto did for them was priceless

Poor Kono all she had voor Valentine's day was to watch her wedding movie

Good to know and to hear Max and Sabrina are still together

Poor Chin because he was couldn't get back in his hotelroom when Abby left him he had to walk through the lobby with only a towel to met Duke and his wife there

But what is with Abby? why!! Why!! lye to Chin tell him you are in San Francisco while you still in Hawaii I have a feeling Abby is working for Gabriel or that Gabriel has some power over her one thing I know for sure Abby is not who we think she is poor Chin again!!!

"Everybody loves somebody sometime" Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Old 02-13-2016, 04:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)

But what is with Abby? why!! Why!! lye to Chin tell him you are in San Francisco while you still in Hawaii I have a feeling Abby is working for Gabriel or that Gabriel has some power over her one thing I know for sure Abby is not who we think she is poor Chin again!!!
For sure, she is not associated with anything with Gabriel. I'm sure about that. All indicates that my theory from a few weeks ago which I have in my head (after one news) it turns out to be true, and all indicates that we will find out about it in episode 6.15. But I will not spoilered here what's going on.

Last edited by Core 4; 02-13-2016 at 04:06 PM
Old 02-14-2016, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved this episode! Such funny stories!

Lou he has some funky clothes even if his wife was supposed to donate it, it's still funny! Yes the look on his face every time They mention Morimoto did them a favor at least in the end, Morimoto helped him out.

Chin.. Poor Chin! Yes what is up with Abby!? That just sucks seriously. Idk why she is lying and I hope Chin can find some love with someone who won't mess him up. What happened to Leilani anyway?

I am with Melissa too! Idk why Danny just can't say it to her. Hopefully one day he will open up... Funny how much he knows about lingere

Steve... I don't see any chemistry either with him and Lynn. But it's hilarious about his black eye I don't care for Cathy either so I'm glad he deleted her number. Steve and Danny scenes were great. Not too much!

Poor Kono can't wait for Adam to get out.

Glad to see Max, Kamekona and Jerry this ep too!!
Old 02-15-2016, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

So much to like about this episode.

The Valentine stories were great although the way Steve got his black eye was kind of a letdown. Still funny though. I don't see much chemistry with Lynn either Jo & I also agree with you about him deleting Catherine's number. After all, how much is the poor guy supposed to take from her. He can't wait forever.

Lou's clothes....just so

Felt bad for Chin & don't understand what Abby is up to. Very strange reaction on her part. It's almost as if she was supposed to use him for something but found herself having feelings. Just a thought.

ITA about Danny knowing so much about lingerie but not being able to commit.

Kono watching her wedding video made me cry.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

FINALLY!! I have time to review an eppie!!!

I thought this was a pretty good Valentine's Day eppie. Misery loves company fits it pretty well.

Random Thoughts:

Lou's part was my favorite. The purple suit was hideous but funny and poor Grover, Morimoto seemingly helping out everyone but him. Morimoto did come through at the end and helped Lou redeem himself with his wife.

Poor Kono; resorting to watching her wedding video. I felt bad for her.

I am also glad to see Max and Sabrina together.

Jerry's date at the end was pretty cute. Wonder if we will see or hear from her again?

I thought it was pretty funny Danny knowing so much about Victoria Secret. I agree Lena; poor Melissa dealing with Danny's inability to say how he feels.

Poor Chin; wonder what is going on with Abby. If she was married or in a relationship, I would like to think she would have just said that. Admittedly, I was half expecting Gabriel to pop up from the back seat while Abby was on the phone with Chin. Hopefully we won't be waiting long for an explanation.

I was expecting a little more from Steve's black eye. I guess the Catherine era is over. I wouldn't have wanted to see Steve pine away or be put through the emotional ringer with her coming in and out of his life like she has been. Hopefully he'll find someone he has more chemistry with. I agree; I don't see a lot of chemistry with Lynn; I actually see more with Ellie.
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfor5-0 (View Post)
FINALLY!! I have time to review an eppie!!!

I thought this was a pretty good Valentine's Day eppie. Misery loves company fits it pretty well.

Random Thoughts:

Lou's part was my favorite. The purple suit was hideous but funny and poor Grover, Morimoto seemingly helping out everyone but him. Morimoto did come through at the end and helped Lou redeem himself with his wife.

Poor Kono; resorting to watching her wedding video. I felt bad for her.

I am also glad to see Max and Sabrina together.

Jerry's date at the end was pretty cute. Wonder if we will see or hear from her again?

I thought it was pretty funny Danny knowing so much about Victoria Secret. I agree Lena; poor Melissa dealing with Danny's inability to say how he feels.

Poor Chin; wonder what is going on with Abby. If she was married or in a relationship, I would like to think she would have just said that. Admittedly, I was half expecting Gabriel to pop up from the back seat while Abby was on the phone with Chin. Hopefully we won't be waiting long for an explanation.

I was expecting a little more from Steve's black eye. I guess the Catherine era is over. I wouldn't have wanted to see Steve pine away or be put through the emotional ringer with her coming in and out of his life like she has been. Hopefully he'll find someone he has more chemistry with. I agree; I don't see a lot of chemistry with Lynn; I actually see more with Ellie.
I have a feeling it's something else what Abby has to deal with then a marriage or relationship that would be so cheap!!

I agree Steve had more Chemistry with Elly then with Lynn aldo I think both girls are not the right one for Steve.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I have a feeling it's something else what Abby has to deal with then a marriage or relationship that would be so cheap!!
No. For sure it's not.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
No. For sure it's not.
You making me curious Bartek
Old 02-17-2016, 12:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hate it that Steve deleted Catherine's number. But I guess he wants to move on.

I think that also Abby works either with Gabriel or maybe with the CIA?

Love Grover in the 1970's suit thing LOL!