Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 6.02 “Lehu a Lehu” (Ashes To Ashes) ~ October 2 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

6.02 “Lehu a Lehu”

“Ashes To Ashes”

FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES WHEN A BOMB SQUAD IS ATTACKED AND THE CULPRIT THREATENS TO DETONATE ADDITIONAL EXPLOSIVES UNLESS AN ARSONIST IS RELEASED FROM PRISON, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 2

Former UFC Champion Randy Couture Returns as Arsonist Jason Sinclair

“Lehu a Lehu” – Five-0 investigates when a bomb squad is attacked and the culprit threatens to detonate additional hidden explosive devices unless arsonist Jason Sinclair is released from prison. Also, after Adam returns from the hospital, Kono realizes that they are being watched, and McGarrett prepares to take his relationship with Catharine to the next level, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Former UFC Champion Randy Couture returns as Jason Sinclair.

(*“Lehu a Lehu” is Hawaiian for “Ashes To Ashes”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, w/ Cath back, RT if u think #McG is ready 2 take their relationship 2 the next level 10/2 9pm #Five0Fridays CBS Press Express | FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES WHEN A BOMB SQUAD IS ATTACKED AND THE CULPRIT THREATENS TO DETONATE ADDITIONAL EXPLOSIVES UNLESS AN ARSONIST IS RELEASED FROM PRISON, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 2

REGULAR CAST:

Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

RECURRING CAST:

Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Randy Couture (Jason Sinclair)

GUEST CAST:

Andy McDermott (Sgt. John Fehn)
Stephanie Lum (Herself)
Keahi Tucker (Himself)
Rob Welsh (Andre Trout)
Robert Mulligan (Bomb Squad Lieutenant)
Jayson Kalani (Brian Burgess)
Brickwood Galuteria (Warden Robert Grier)
John Charles Meyer (Tim Richards)
Jeff Llacuna (Bomb Squad Officer #1)
Jason Lee Hoy (Bomb Squad Officer #3)

WRITTEN by: John Dove
DIRECTED BY: Sylvain White

Promo

[/QUOTE]
Old 10-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for opening the thread Lena!
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Si

The title doesn't sound good
Old 10-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Si

The title doesn't sound good
Old 10-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Moderator Manager

I don't think we should worry about the title... it's probably because of arson, Randy Couture is back in this episode, and the promo shows some explosions, right?
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy H5O Day everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I don't think we should worry about the title... it's probably because of arson, Randy Couture is back in this episode, and the promo shows some explosions, right?
Of course I forgot that, that evil man comes back in tonight episode!!
Old 10-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm catching up.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:31 AM
Passionate Fan

The first episode was very good, but the second for me was awesome. Great case of the week, action, tension, unpredictability, twists, return Duclair, a lot happened. The ashes, which we saw at the end of the episode I think most of you know what it is, Duclair killed Trout. Besides it continues storyline Adam&Kono/Yakuza/Gabriel. The last scene was great. I suspect that it Gabriel had killed men from the Yakuza. In addition, was cool scene with Jerry, and great cargument McDanno. The sixth season started really very well. To so on.

Last edited by Core 4; 10-03-2015 at 02:01 AM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
The ashes, which we saw at the end of the episode I think most of you know what it is, Duclair killed Trout.
Yes! That was the first thought that crossed my mind. What an original way to present that but totally in character with Duclair.

I think you're right about Gabriel killing those men. Kono running out like she did seemed a little careless but something she would do. If those guys hadn't been dead I wonder if she would have been hurt or in trouble.

I loved Steve telling Danno his "plan" for proposing and Danno's reaction. I hope we get to see that happen soon but I have a feeling it may not go according to his expectations.

All in all this was a decent episode, giving viewers more to look forward to.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

still a good show. I like it a bit better than Blue Bloods.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it we got some great action and one of the most funniest cargument

Was great to see Adam is in recovery and back home with Kono but please can we have Kono back at Five-O missed her and I get depressed seeing their sad faces all the time the SL becomes a bit boring to me. I also think it was Gabriel who killed the two Yakuza guys what means he is still hanging around Adam/Kono's place.

I really enjoyed Steve and Danny's bantering in the car, what a funny cargument and if Steve ever gonna propose like Danny mention I will lose it

Why will Steve agree to give Jerry a office. I agree with Danny what next a badge NO!!!! WAY!!! I already find it ridiculous that Jerry will get a office next kamekona want a office to. Let Jerry work from home whan Five-O needs him.

Loved the McRoll scene but what is gonna happen next week that is the BIG question.

Not much Chin this episode hope we will see more of him in future episodes.

We got a lot of action and explosions and the crime case was interesting didn't saw that ending coming ................But please can someone explain to me how Duclair who was covered in some stuff what I assume everyone can smell from a mile away and got shot in his leg escape from Danny, and later shows up in a full restaurant with a pad on his leg covered in blood ordered a steak and nobody calls 911 and in the mean time Duclair also killed Trout and burned him and put his ashes in a safe deposti box. Come on writers you can do better than this.

Ratings for this episode

Quote:
CBS Hawaii Five-0 1.0 / 9.038
Same demo as last week but more viewers I hope next week will will get a 1.1
Old 10-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Kono is on honeymoon, so it would be strange if already in episode 6.02 back, especially since the end of episode 6.01, was in the hospital, and didn't know whether Adam survive. And this episode Adam passing yet rehabilitation. To work at the Five-0 she will return in episode 6.03, which is confirmed promotional photos.

I like this storyline, as in the previous season storyline with brother Danny and storyline with Jerry theory. And I am pleased that this storyline will be in the first episodes. As for Jerry, until he don't get a badge it is ok for me. And so in each episode he will not work on case of week. Sometimes it will be sometimes, but not often, when the Five-0 will need his help. As long as he is only a consultant, it is ok for me.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

So far like the two back to back episodes.

Great that Steve and Danny are no longer mean spirited. As glad that it is back to being buddy buddy.

But would love to see more of Lou and Steve love them better than Danny about even.

But Adam and Kono will need to look over their shoulder. As they will not rest until Gabriel is in the ground. That could be awhile.

Jerry I like but do not give him a badge please.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I am, as usual, an episode behind.

Random Thoughts:

As much as I love Adam/Kono, I hope they don't drag this story arc on too long. Admittedly, that is this show's biggest problem: introducing story arcs and then dragging them on and on and on with no resolution (think DORIS). Glad to see Adam doing well in rehab.

Thought Duclair was one scary dude. It is bad enough he did what he did but his "fan" is almost more sick than HE was. Trying to figure out how Duclair got away with his gunshot wound........

Steve's idea of a proposal is pretty funny but typical Steve (as of this writing, I haven't seen 6.03 yet, so I don't know how it went--DON'T TELL ME ) I agree; the car arguments are less mean spirited, though Steve's comment about sometimes when Danny talks he only hears "Waa Waa Waa" was pretty irritating. Danny does have a tendency to babble but Steve doesn't know it all and sometimes Danny does have a point.

Okay, maybe I should watch 5-0 with my WHOLE brain but didn't understand why the Yakuza who were staking out Adam/Kono's place were killed in their vehicle. I am pretty sure it is Gabriel is behind it, but if it is him, why? He has Adam's money, what does he care if the Yakuza want to kill the newlyweds?

IMO, Jerry isn't a official member of 5-0 (no badge) so in reality he doesn't need an office.

Hope to watch 6.03 this weekend. I saw that Danny's nephew is back...
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfor5-0 (View Post)
I am, as usual, an episode behind.

Random Thoughts:

As much as I love Adam/Kono, I hope they don't drag this story arc on too long. Admittedly, that is this show's biggest problem: introducing story arcs and then dragging them on and on and on with no resolution (think DORIS). Glad to see Adam doing well in rehab.

Thought Duclair was one scary dude. It is bad enough he did what he did but his "fan" is almost more sick than HE was. Trying to figure out how Duclair got away with his gunshot wound........

Steve's idea of a proposal is pretty funny but typical Steve (as of this writing, I haven't seen 6.03 yet, so I don't know how it went--DON'T TELL ME ) I agree; the car arguments are less mean spirited, though Steve's comment about sometimes when Danny talks he only hears "Waa Waa Waa" was pretty irritating. Danny does have a tendency to babble but Steve doesn't know it all and sometimes Danny does have a point.

Okay, maybe I should watch 5-0 with my WHOLE brain but didn't understand why the Yakuza who were staking out Adam/Kono's place were killed in their vehicle. I am pretty sure it is Gabriel is behind it, but if it is him, why? He has Adam's money, what does he care if the Yakuza want to kill the newlyweds?

IMO, Jerry isn't a official member of 5-0 (no badge) so in reality he doesn't need an office.

Hope to watch 6.03 this weekend. I saw that Danny's nephew is back...
I agree with you Lori H5O knows how to drag a SL Yep Danny have some good points and Sreve needs to listen to them and not joking around with Danny's words.

I hate Gabriel it's a scary dude and I think Gabriel wants to kill everyone Chin loves starting with Adam and Kono later it will be Five-O so that Chin nobody has anymore because Gabriel still blames Chin for Malia dead.

Yep in 6.03 Danny's nephew is back I say nothing hope you can watch it this weekend one advice stay away from social media atm
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread