Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 5.18 “Pono Kaulike” (Justice For All) ~ March 6 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!!

5.18 “Pono Kaulike”

“Justice For All”

McGARRETT ENLISTS JOE'S HELP AFTER DANNY AND CHIN ARE ARRESTED FOR DEADLY PAST TRANSGRESSIONS, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MARCH 6
Terry O'Quinn and Jimmy Buffett Return

“Pono Kaulike” – McGarrett enlists Joe's help after Danny and Chin are arrested for deadly past transgressions, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, March 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Terry O'Quinn and Jimmy Buffett return.

(*Pono Kaulike is Hawaiian for “Justice For All”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, #Danno & Chin r in trouble! Here comes @OQuinnTerry & @JimmyBuffett 2 the rescue! 3/6 9pm #Five0Fridays CBS Press Express | McGARRETT ENLISTS JOE'S HELP AFTER DANNY AND CHIN ARE ARRESTED FOR DEADLY PAST TRANSGRESSIONS, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MARCH 6

REGULAR CAST:

Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

RECURRING CAST:

Terry O'Quinn (Joe White)
Teilor Grubbs (Grace Williams)
Christopher Sean (Gabriel Waincroft)
Kekoa Kekumano (Nahele Huikala)
Mirrah Foulkes (Ellie Clayton)
Jimmy Buffett (Frank Bama)

GUEST CAST:

Eli Foster (Deputy V. Akanu)
Raphael Sbarge (Sam Alexander)
Robert Knepper (IA Detective Rex Coughlin)
Cindy Ramirez (Teacher)
Matthew Sato (Boy #1)
Richard Cole Drake (Boy #2)
Hector Luis Bustamante (Guard #1)
Scott Nakasone (Deputy B. Branan)
Kamakani De Dely (Desk Guard)
Jesse Sapolu (Maleko Inoa)
Mike Cho (Clerk)

WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov and Ken Solarz
DIRECTED BY: Larry Teng
Old 03-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What a great ep. Loved Steve, he was badass in it trying to save Danny and Chin
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the episode but I wished they had show us a 2 parter the episode was to rushed for me and with both SL for Danny and Chin and also Joe coming back it would have better for me. Now I feel robbed I would have loved to see more of the rescue of Danny out Colombia can't believe they brought Jimmy back for suchs a small scene. ..................And btw how can Five-O travel to Colombia without the permission of the Governor when was the last time we saw him

UGH!!!! Joe White really needs to stay away now he was messing with Steve head again telling Steve it was Doris who kept him safe! Please Joe GO!! AWAY!!!!

Can I say YEAH!!!! finally a McKono scene with a cute hug at the end

Cute scene between Steve and Gracie hearing Steve telling her he loves her melted my heart

Chin and Danny are clear of their charges......... how through blackmail and murder I wish for once Five-O would follow the rules like everyone else need to do.

Good that Coughlin is dead Chin doesn't have to worry anymore but that phonecall at the end where Gabriel said Your welcome doesn't sound good I am afraid we haven’t heard the last of Gabriel!

TBH I expected more of this episode especially becaise Peter Lenkov wrote it there were to many holes in the SL IMO
Old 03-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Moderator Manager

This was a great episode!!!
But way too many things happening all at once.... I would rather if they had make the two plots separately.

It was time to get some focus on Chin and show real consequences for his action, and yet once again it was all solved way too fast. Not to mention that this time, no one from the team actually did anything to help him. He got away because Gabriel did everything... I get it that Danny was the priority, but still hated that
Same about Danny. I loved that he was feeling so guilty over his actions that he didn't even tried to fight the accusation. It was perfect since we all know that Danny was always one to follow the rules and believe in justice. Can I say that I was feeling really sorry seeing Danny getting beat up in prison???!!! Poor bb

I felt really sorry for him being arrested in front of Grace... And speaking of her, I was heartbroken in seeing her missing/worrying about Danno.
Steve was awesome in the episode!!!! He was genuinely worried about Danny, but in no moment he became annoying.
Not enough Kono.... I feel like she is once again always in the background.
Nice seeing Joe again, but I would rather if they hadn't brought Doris up in the episode... c'mon nobody likes the woman, stop trying to make her redeemable and just move on already.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you Si this episode needed to be a 2 arc now we missed so much how did they find Danny and what happend to the prison guards who beat him up.

Your right Chin is free because of Gabriel no teamwork needed here which I don't like Chin helped Danny with the 5 million. And now it looked of they all abandon him because Danny was in danger. Poor Chin
Old 03-12-2015, 06:22 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Nothing happened to the guards.. it's South America, nothing ever happens to corrupts here I was more interested in how the team managed to not only find the drugs but also take down everybody that was trying to stop them in Colombia (I could be wrong, but it was probably the Colombia military that asked the aircraft to identify themselves, so it wasn't only drug dealers they had to handle in a foreign country where they have NO jurisdiction )

Can I say that the explanation of what happened to the money (donated to an orphanage) was ridiculous!??!?! Because yeah, donating the money that was Reyes I can understand, but why couldn't Danny and Steve take the 5 Millions back to Chin so he could give the money back and not be implicated in being corrupt?!?!! That made no sense to me
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ Nothing happened to the guards.. it's South America, nothing ever happens to corrupts here I was more interested in how the team managed to not only find the drugs but also take down everybody that was trying to stop them in Colombia (I could be wrong, but it was probably the Colombia military that asked the aircraft to identify themselves, so it wasn't only drug dealers they had to handle in a foreign country where they have NO jurisdiction )

Can I say that the explanation of what happened to the money (donated to an orphanage) was ridiculous!??!?! Because yeah, donating the money that was Reyes I can understand, but why couldn't Danny and Steve take the 5 Millions back to Chin so he could give the money back and not be implicated in being corrupt?!?!! That made no sense to me
Yeah! this episode had to many holes we always have to imagine what happens to much is off screen this is a constant and recurring mistake by H50 writers,they want to pack and cover a lot in one episode so the episode has many things at once and the scenes are like rushed. couldn't believe that Peter had wrote it his episodes are always the best but not this time

an example from another forum .................like I said to many holes.

Quote:
How do they travel 6000 miles to Columbia and back and take the drugs in that time frame? 40 guards guarding drugs that belong to drug czar dead for over year? Over a billion dollars of drugs and left sitting in a warehouse. How do 3 guys take the drugs from 40 armed guards? STUPID as usual. Plus all the other no sense parts of the show.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Should had been a two parter. Felt really rushed.

Really arrest Danny in front of Grace. Not cool or the feds could had done it outside her school.

Know the State Department guy was corrupt. This wasn't about justice but a grudge.

Really have had my love hate relationship with Steve. But really kind of went up in my books the last two episodes.

Love it when Joe is around. Really he is a cool guy!