Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-06-2020, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 10.19 ~ "E ho‘i na keiki oki uaua o na pali” (Home go the very tough lads of the hills”) ~ March 6 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

10.19 “E ho‘i na keiki oki uaua o na pali”

“Home go the very tough lads of the hills”

FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES WHEN A RANCHER IS MURDERED AFTER HE UNCOVERS HUMAN SKELETONS ON HIS PROPERTY WHERE LEGEND SAYS CIVIL WAR-ERA GOLD COINS WERE BURIED, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MARCH 6

Jimmy Buffett Returns as Frank Bama

“E ho‘i na keiki oki uaua o na pali” – Five-0 investigates when a rancher is murdered after he uncovers human skeletons on his property where legend says that Civil War-era gold coins were buried. Also, Quinn’s former stepdaughter, Olivia (Siena Agudong), reaches out to her for help after her father doesn’t come home, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, March 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jimmy Buffett returns as Frank Bama.
(“E ho‘i na keiki oki uaua o na pali” is Hawaiian for “Home go the very tough lads of the hills”)

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Katrina Law (Quinn Liu)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Dr. Noelani Cunha)

RECURRING:
Jimmy Buffett (Frank Bama)

GUEST CAST:
Siena Agudong (Olivia)
Luka Bayani (Bartender)
Mason Manuma (Kaipo)
Stephen Chang (Kip)
Dave Reaves (Ray)
Gina Hiraizumi (Maile)
Bart Johnson (Jake)
Noa Ah Nee (Abel Ho’okano)
Haley Perez (Dealer)

WRITTEN BY: Noah Evslin & Rob Hanning
DIRECTED BY: Geoff Shotz

Source:
CBS
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

First thing I did when I woke up was going to twitter seeing what comments the episode got when I saw this, the ending of the episode and after watching it I decided not to watch the last few episodes I safe them for later when I except that the serie never will come back I can't watch knowing it will be the end.

This scene also told me that Alex/Steve was reading to move on it was a set-up for him to leave only Danny didn't see it yet.

I agree with these poster!! Ohana Forever!!

Quote:
Words are too hard to express what this show is like, unlike any other show I've watched in the last 40 years! This cast. The entire cast and the diverse ethnicity that goes with it. The Ohana only as this show can bring! It will be very missed!
Old 03-07-2020, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

haven't watched yet, but I will try today.

what you posted didn't sound good and I hope it is not what I have on my mind after reading it
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
thanks for the thread.

haven't watched yet, but I will try today.

what you posted didn't sound good and I hope it is not what I have on my mind after reading it

I am scared for the finale I have a bad feeling about that something bad will happen with one of them.

The ending of last night episode. That was the perfect finale!! To see them actually riding off into the sunset together IMO.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I am scared for the finale I have a bad feeling about that something bad will happen with one of them.
Exactly what I am thinking.

Not sure if I really want to see that and we (the fans) definitely don't deserve something like that. We have seen enough sadness and losses over the last ten years - for nearly all of the characters. We don't need that at the end of the show. So I hope we are wrong and they'll give them (and us) finally some happiness.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Please say Steve isn’t going to walk away and that be it. You guys are right this would have been the perfect ending. I don’t need Steve leaving. And there’s no way it would work. This team has never let Steve walk away. They have always gone after him.

If he did walk away and the series continued, I would have been waiting on him to come back.

And please don’t do a character death. I’d never be able to rewatch. Please don’t do that.

I need a happy ending. Can they just give us that?
Old 03-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I need a happy ending too.

I can't believe we only have 2 episodes left
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

I think it was an entertaining episode.

we learned some more about quinn and we had some good mcdanno scenes.
there was fun and action. so I think it was a good episode.

the quinn story was sad and I wonder if we will hear more about her ex and especially his daughter and what is going to happen to her when her father is in custody.

the case for the team was interesting - at least if you think about how the whole story started and that it might not be over yet - if someone is going to find out about the still missing coins.
Reply   Post New Thread