Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 10.13 ~ “Loa‘a pono ka ‘iole i ka p?nana” (The rat was caught right in the nest) ~ January 10 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!!

10.13 “Loa‘a pono ka ‘iole i ka p?nana”

“The rat was caught right in the nest”

GROVER AND FIVE-0 INVESTIGATE A MURDER AT A PRIVATE GOLF COURSE INVOLVING A MAN WHO WAS FROZEN TO DEATH IN THE LOCKER ROOM’S CRYO-CHAMBER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, JAN. 10

“Loa‘a pono ka ‘iole i ka p?nana” – Grover and Five-0 investigate a murder at a private golf course involving a man who was frozen to death in the locker room’s cryo-chamber. Also, McGarrett tags along with Danny when he tracks down the father of a boy who has been bullying Charlie, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Jan. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“Loa‘a pono ka ‘iole i ka p?nana” is Hawaiian for “The rat was caught right in the nest.”)

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Katrina Law (Quinn Liu)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Dr. Noelani Cunha)

RECURRING CAST:
Zach Sulzbach (Charlie)
GUEST CAST:
Kila Logan (Pakele)
Alon Aboutboul (Zev Shaham)
Victoria Platt (Principal Aki)
Alicia Hannah (Ariko)
Coby McLaughlin (Luke)
Rogelio T. Ramos (Raul)
Paul Lacovara (Michael Mayfield)
Logan Ace Jenkins (Blake)
Michael Hagiwara (Ryo)

WRITTEN BY: Kendall Sherwood and Chris Wu
DIRECTED BY: Antonio Negret

Source:
CBS

Promo

Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

A filler episode or The Grover hour call how you want, I was disappointed I expected more McDanno.

I found it a bit boring TBH no action and little McDanno 3 little scene’s Danny surprized me how it handle the whole bullying to Charlie and it was nice to see how Steve support him.

I am not sure what's going on with Adam, does he really want to go back as head of the Yakuza and betraying Steve and the rest of Five-0 a part of me say yes he will the other part says he will NEVER! Betray Steve after all he has done for him. hopefully they will not drag this storyline out for that long I am not a fan of it.

Junior will be gone for a while Poor Tani but he will be back Quinn had other stuff to do.

Nice how Steve house looked back as the old one after last week where bad guys destroy all of it looked to me it that was the same couch we see for years now.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
1. A filler episode , I was disappointed I expected more McDanno.

2. I found it a bit boring TBH no action and little McDanno 3 little scene’s Danny surprized me how it handle the whole bullying to Charlie and it was nice to see how Steve support him.

3. I am not sure what's going on with Adam, does he really want to go back as head of the Yakuza and betraying Steve and the rest of Five-0 a part of me say yes he will the other part says he will NEVER! Betray Steve after all he has done for him. hopefully they will not drag this storyline out for that long I am not a fan of it.

4. Nice how Steve house looked back as the old one after last week where bad guys destroy all of it looked to me it that was the same couch we see for years now.
1. exactly my thoughts. thr promo was all about mcdanno and charlie but the whole story was just in the backseat and I am not sure if we even saw charlie or if it was someone else.
and grover? wondered from the start how he ever made SWAT. nowadays he can't even chase a suspect.

2. I thought danny was overreacting searching for the other dad's car and stop him in the middle of nowhere, but I liked how they solved the problem in the end, have a feeling we will see the dad again sometimes.

3. don't know where there is going either. can't imagine adam betraying the whole team, but maybe there is a plan too.

4. totally forgot about last week, but you are right it looked just normal.
nuwanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:37 PM
New Fan

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ What have they done to our 50?!?!?!
Patf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

1. Love Lou. He is up there in my favorite characters. As Lou really glad he controlled this light hearted episode. And love the security guard who has martial arts moves there LOL

2. Junior and Quinn absent as the actor playing Junior is filming a movie and Quinn's actress had a baby just a year ago

3. Tani trying to move onto the next level there with Junior really shipped them from day one

4. Steve and Danny plot really three little things over bullying Charlie at least Steve did not use his SEAL Skills to beat up the father and let Danny handle it.

5. Again Steve's house after the "CIA thugs" ruined it but not surprisingly it is neat again

6. Did not mentioned the CIA plot like they buried it under the rug.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patf (View Post)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ What have they done to our 50?!?!?!
hope it is getting better again next time. there a always a few episodes in a season that aren't that good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974
at least Steve did not use his SEAL Skills to beat up the father
never expected him to do something like that.
nuwanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 12:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

never expected him to do something like that.[/QUOTE]

Just joking gotcha!