Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 10.04 ~ Ukuli‘i ka pua, onaona i ka mau‘u” (Tiny is the flower, yet it scents the grasses around it) ~ October 18 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!

10.04 “Ukuli‘i ka pua, onaona i ka mau‘u”

“Tiny is the flower, yet it scents the grasses around it.”

FIVE-0 ENLISTS IMPRISONED HACKER AARON WRIGHT TO HELP WHEN A YOUNG GIRL IS REPORTED KIDNAPPED, BUT UPON RESCUE, THE CULPRITS ARE DEAD, THE GIRL IS SAFE, AND SHE’S NOT WHO SHE CLAIMS TO BE, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 18

Joey Lawrence Returns as Aaron Wright

“Ukuli‘i ka pua, onaona i ka mau‘u” – Five-0 enlists imprisoned hacker Aaron Wright (Joey Lawrence) to help when a young girl is reported kidnapped, but upon rescue, the culprits are dead, the girl is safe, and she’s not who she claims to be, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
(“Ukuli‘i ka pua, onaona i ka mau‘u” is Hawaiian for “Tiny is the flower, yet it scents the grasses around it.”)

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Katrina Law (Quinn Liu)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Dr. Noelani Cunha)
RECURRING CAST:
Joey Lawrence (Aaron Wright)

GUEST CAST:
Kirstin Leigh (Yumi Chun)
Robert M. Lee (Jae-Sung)
Michael Chapman (Gary)
Lee Anne Kuper (Officer Kama)
Johnny Bahng (Officer Melekaua)
Kevin E. West (Major General Avea)
Jana Park Moore (CID Tech Sakai)
Christopher J. Lopez (Lieutenant Thompson)
Michael Hasegawa (Building Manager)

WRITTEN BY: Zoe Robyn
DIRECTED BY: Peter Weller

Promo

Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 04:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Another great episode. This season is so strong. Case of the week was a really good with great twist. Fight scenes with villain Yumi Chung were amazing. Another episode with a fight scene. I like this. This season they are doing a good job with the distribution of Five-0 members. Each of them has something to do. It's nice that Quinn on the first day of work had a team-up with Tani. I am happy that we have finally Girl Power in Five-0. That's what I missed. And we have another Ohana scene. I like that this season they do it so often. I really enjoyed the Steve & Danny scenes. This date storyline was great and funny. And another episode in which Eddie appears in a few scenes. The scene in the car with Steve was so funny.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
Another great episode. This season is so strong. Case of the week was a really good with great twist. Fight scenes with villain Yumi Chung were amazing. Another episode with a fight scene. I like this. This season they are doing a good job with the distribution of Five-0 members. Each of them has something to do. It's nice that Quinn on the first day of work had a team-up with Tani. I am happy that we have finally Girl Power in Five-0. That's what I missed. And we have another Ohana scene. I like that this season they do it so often. I really enjoyed the Steve & Danny scenes. This date storyline was great and funny. And another episode in which Eddie appears in a few scenes. The scene in the car with Steve was so funny.
totally agree with what you've said - all of it.
I have nothing to add.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Where is it going this season we got another amazing episode. A case where the whole team got to work on and each and everyone got his part.

Last season we got the McDanno restaurant SL this year it will be Danny helping Steve dating Danny was funny in the dog park sadly Steve and Eddie are banned from the park but the scene at the vet were hilarious lucky for Steve he is the boss so he Good sent Danny away.

Loved when Danny met Junior and Quinn she is indeed the new rookie now.

Tani and Quinn love them together when they both were talking about the kidnapping and what could have happened to the girl that something happend with Quinn in the past how she looked I think she was sexually assaulted. The fight scene was awesome!

Lou, Adam visit Aaron Wright in prison gave us some humor was great to see Wright again.

The case was good but I always thought Steve talk Korean to I know he speaks Manderin and Chinese we have seen that in previous episodes.

The best scene for me was Steve conversation with Eddie in the car and Steve admit to Eddie that Danny was right

The Ohana scene at the end was great Danny has told the man about Steve dating and Poor Quinn they have no coffee machine she most be happy she had a great first day with Five-O

After 10 season I am still surprized that this show give me a vibe of that the characters are real and that they are family no other show give me this.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love it when Danny usually the butt of Steve's antics it was the other way around. Too bad he and Eddie got banned over it

Quinn finally was released as Steve worked his magic on the military. Quinn is fitting on in

Just hope and pray we do not see Aaron Wright again but love Joey L.

Tani and Quinn girl power finally there

But need more Lou in it! 7/10!