Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by h50fan (View Post)
Delighted that Kono and Adam are still going strong. They're my fav relationship after Steve/Catherine.
Mine too! I really liked the idea of them together before it happened, and now they're on the top of my OTP

Just saw this vid and thought it was worth to share it
Old 05-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Mine too! I really liked the idea of them together before it happened, and now they're on the top of my OTP

Just saw this vid and thought it was worth to share it
Awesome video. They really sizzle together. They might even beat Steve/Cath for me at the moment. I just love how much passion Adam shows for Kono. They really convince me they have deep feelings for each other. None of the other relationships on the show come close so far.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji (View Post)
I for one don't want Adam to save Kono. I believe she can get out of the situation and she is a great swimmer/pro surfer. She is a fighter, she is just like Steve and she is the version of female McGarrett. She is not a damsel in distress like Lori (sorry Lori) she is Kono..BAMF!!
Well, she's going to need someone to actually help her get out of the middle of the ocean... by boat. She was... 15 minutes away from the harbor by boat? So that seems kinda far... and it's night time. It's enver safe for night time swimming.

That's the only help I want Adam to give her... fish her out of the water after she escapes her duct tape.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
Well, she's going to need someone to actually help her get out of the middle of the ocean... by boat. She was... 15 minutes away from the harbor by boat? So that seems kinda far... and it's night time. It's enver safe for night time swimming.

That's the only help I want Adam to give her... fish her out of the water after she escapes her duct tape.
I second that! Just a ride back to the shore, the rest she can do by herself
Old 05-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting the vid Si

They are really cute together, I can't say they are in a relationship already they just start dating a relationship is more then that, for me the one who really have a relationship on this show are Steve and Catherine. I foresee that Kono and Adam get some hard times ahead of them especially with Adam background head of the Yakuza.

I hope if Adam really love's Kono he will give that up for her! Kono is a cop who have acces to many info about almost everything what happens on the island if something important will leak out people will immediately look at Kono.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I'm just not feeling it. He betrayed her once,. For me, no matter what his hopes of redemption are, it'd be enough. (I'm not a forgiving person. Fool me once, I'm done with you.)
Yeah, but it seems Kono is a bit different in the sense that she is more forgiving. I think if Adam went ahead with his plan for revenge and didn't listen to her, there will definitely be no chance for them ever, but I think Kono looked at the circumstances and forgave him.

Quote:
They are really cute together, I can't say they are in a relationship already they just start dating a relationship is more then that
I think they're at least past the initial dating stage. I'd say, they've been together for around a month. I feel like they're ready to get serious in the sense that... they are not satisfied with just being in a secret relationship anymore and want to be able to be out in the open with whatever they are.

I mean, definitely not a super long relationship like Steve and Catherine, but past the "just started dating" stage.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah, but it seems Kono is a bit different in the sense that she is more forgiving. I think if Adam went ahead with his plan for revenge and didn't listen to her, there will definitely be no chance for them ever, but I think Kono looked at the circumstances and forgave him.

I think they're at least past the initial dating stage. I'd say, they've been together for around a month. I feel like they're ready to get serious in the sense that... they are not satisfied with just being in a secret relationship anymore and want to be able to be out in the open with whatever they are.

I mean, definitely not a super long relationship like Steve and Catherine, but past the "just started dating" stage.
Kono most really have a big heart and I really hope Adam don't break it!

A month is not long but I can understand Kono that she want to open up about her and Adam because she hate keeping secrets for Chin and the rest of the team she also want a normal relationship like every other coupe who are in love.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope he doesn't either. I've come to really love them, even if we've seen them one episode only.

Yeah, I don't think Adam also wants to keep Kono a secret anymore either, but whether they've been dating for a month or longer, it's quite obvious that they're both ready to take it to the next step.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I really hope he doesn't either. I've come to really love them, even if we've seen them one episode only.

Yeah, I don't think Adam also wants to keep Kono a secret anymore either, but whether they've been dating for a month or longer, it's quite obvious that they're both ready to take it to the next step.
Oh I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one that started to love them after just that one episode
Old 05-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like them to and it is good we got to see some private moments for Kono, Let's see how their relationship will progress when they are out in the open I can see a lot of bumps on the road for them!

Last edited by Immunity; 05-21-2012 at 02:15 PM
Old 05-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely. If Adam successfully turns his business legit, there will be a lot of people who he or his father were previously associated with who might not agree wtih his decision.

And since he's "heir apparent" to the yakuza, I just can't imagine they will let him go so easily.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Definitely. If Adam successfully turns his business legit, there will be a lot of people who he or his father were previously associated with who might not agree wtih his decision.

And since he's "heir apparent" to the yakuza, I just can't imagine they will let him go so easily.
I think that all these will give great storylines for them as couple from now on.... I really hope we get to see them together again

Just watched this amazing Adam/Kono vid by xCSIMiSiAx
Old 05-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really think we will. If they wanted to drop Adam and Kono as a couple they wouldn't put that little tidbit on the finale. I mean, it's not really needed.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

I appreciated that Adam was still a part of Kono's life and not completely forgotten - I would have liked some face time though.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

With the way the finale was going... 2387492343 things packed into one episode... I'm kinda glad it was just a mini throwaway phone call. XD