Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
It is awesome and I don't know how it feels to not having a twin

I am so sorry Jo

The season just started I feel before the end of the year you will see them filming and who knows maybe on a pic with one of them

I already wish I just had a sister. A twin would be awesome!!

I hope I do see them somewhere soon!!

Gosh your pics are so nice! You have a great looking family Lena!!

I am so tired. I will try to do as many threads before bed Also, could you please stop by the Blindspot thread when you have time. It's back to normal slow postings over there

Last edited by ~jo♥jo~; 08-31-2016 at 01:23 AM
Old 08-31-2016, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
I already wish I just had a sister. A twin would be awesome!!

I hope I do see them somewhere soon!!

Gosh your pics are so nice! You have a great looking family Lena!!

I am so tired. I will try to do as many threads before bed Also, could you please stop by the Blindspot thread when you have time. It's back to normal slow postings over there
You never celebrate your birthday alone

Try to go to SOTB and take a pics with them

Thanks Jo my family means everything to me

Poor you .......Okay I will post there today
Old 09-01-2016, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You never celebrate your birthday alone

Try to go to SOTB and take a pics with them

Thanks Jo my family means everything to me

Poor you .......Okay I will post there today
Haha true Lena!

I really wanna go!!! But who's gonna stay with my mom

They are such a beautiful family!!

I worked late tonight I am so tired. My glasses broke yesterday so I HAD to get new one today! I can't stand not having my glasses. Wearing contacts all day is a pain. Sorry I couldn't update more threads. I'll jump on it tomorrow. Sorry Lena
Old 09-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Haha true Lena!

I really wanna go!!! But who's gonna stay with my mom

They are such a beautiful family!!

I worked late tonight I am so tired. My glasses broke yesterday so I HAD to get new one today! I can't stand not having my glasses. Wearing contacts all day is a pain. Sorry I couldn't update more threads. I'll jump on it tomorrow. Sorry Lena

Couldn't you ask your brother for one time again he can't expect that you keep a eye on both your mother 24/7 you also has the right to have a day off from time to time!

Awww that is horrible I can't stand wearing contacts a whole day not even a hour

Please don't apologize Jo your are a great co-mod with a few boards under your belt I totally understand that when you come home not wanna go post on right away
Old 09-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Couldn't you ask your brother for one time again he can't expect that you keep a eye on both your mother 24/7 you also has the right to have a day off from time to time!

Awww that is horrible I can't stand wearing contacts a whole day not even a hour

Please don't apologize Jo your are a great co-mod with a few boards under your belt I totally understand that when you come home not wanna go post on right away
We just came up with a plan. She will spend 3 days with my brother and 4 days with me. I think he just doesn't want to move out of her apartment.

I used to wear contacts all the time but not anymore. I prefer glasses only

Aww thanks Lena!! I usually try to do it in the morning but yesterday it was glasses and today, I turned in my 2 weeks resignation. I am going to try to get a job that pays better. So, hubby finally got some good news. He will have a great paying job that provides medical so I don't really have to work now. I will work though because I do want to save money for our move.

Thanks for all your thoughts Lena!! I know you always hope for good things for me and my family

How are you doing Lena?? Anything new??
Old 09-02-2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We just came up with a plan. She will spend 3 days with my brother and 4 days with me. I think he just doesn't want to move out of her apartment.

I used to wear contacts all the time but not anymore. I prefer glasses only

Aww thanks Lena!! I usually try to do it in the morning but yesterday it was glasses and today, I turned in my 2 weeks resignation. I am going to try to get a job that pays better. So, hubby finally got some good news. He will have a great paying job that provides medical so I don't really have to work now. I will work though because I do want to save money for our move.

Thanks for all your thoughts Lena!! I know you always hope for good things for me and my family

How are you doing Lena?? Anything new??

That sound like a decent plan to me This way you have at least some time for yourself!

You quit your job Good for you I hope you will find something new soon good for you that you want to save money for your move!! ............Yabadaba doooo!! finally congrats sweetie to both of you, the pressure is no longer on you only and you will have more time for your family which is awesome!! I am very happy for you

You're welcome Jo

I am doing great we fond a new house this week we are busy now to get a mortgage for it so very excited here !!
Old 09-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That sound like a decent plan to me This way you have at least some time for yourself!

You quit your job Good for you I hope you will find something new soon good for you that you want to save money for your move!! ............Yabadaba doooo!! finally congrats sweetie to both of you, the pressure is no longer on you only and you will have more time for your family which is awesome!! I am very happy for you

You're welcome Jo

I am doing great we fond a new house this week we are busy now to get a mortgage for it so very excited here !!
Yes we'll see if that works. She's been okay this past week. To me, it's not that bad yet. She still can do things and she isn't a burden. She just doesn't remember everything and if my kids aren't in front of her, she forgets them. I know it will only get worse though.

Yeah! I can't believe I did it either at the same time, isn't it ironic that when I first got this job, my husband lost his. And now, when I finally decide I'm gonna quit and look for another job, my husband gets a great one. He said I don't have to work but I think it's good for me. I won't work as much as I did before though. I'm thinking 20 hours.

That is awesome Lena!! Is it the one they were building or did you find another one??? Pictures!!
Old 09-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes we'll see if that works. She's been okay this past week. To me, it's not that bad yet. She still can do things and she isn't a burden. She just doesn't remember everything and if my kids aren't in front of her, she forgets them. I know it will only get worse though.

Yeah! I can't believe I did it either at the same time, isn't it ironic that when I first got this job, my husband lost his. And now, when I finally decide I'm gonna quit and look for another job, my husband gets a great one. He said I don't have to work but I think it's good for me. I won't work as much as I did before though. I'm thinking 20 hours.

That is awesome Lena!! Is it the one they were building or did you find another one??? Pictures!!
Yeah!! that is the bad thing she will never recover from it there is no cure yet for this terrible disease I pray and hope for all of you that she will have better day's for a long time

Yeah very ironic it't if someone was playing with you both. I think 20 hours combine well with your family and work and extra money is Always a plus right!!

No pictures yet they start building in January fist we need a mortgage for it and my hubby isn't that young anymore so fingers crossed we get one
Old 09-03-2016, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah!! that is the bad thing she will never recover from it there is no cure yet for this terrible disease I pray and hope for all of you that she will have better day's for a long time

Yeah very ironic it't if someone was playing with you both. I think 20 hours combine well with your family and work and extra money is Always a plus right!!

No pictures yet they start building in January fist we need a mortgage for it and my hubby isn't that young anymore so fingers crossed we get one
It is just so sad. Wish they had a cure!

I also noticed that my last day at work is exactly when I make 6 months! Coincedence much?!

I can't wait to see some pictures! I hope you and hubby get a mortgage. Thinking of you and

I was trying to post in as many threads but I dropped my phone like 3 times already juSt writing this so good night!
Old 09-03-2016, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It is just so sad. Wish they had a cure!

I also noticed that my last day at work is exactly when I make 6 months! Coincedence much?!

I can't wait to see some pictures! I hope you and hubby get a mortgage. Thinking of you and

I was trying to post in as many threads but I dropped my phone like 3 times already juSt writing this so good night!
You and me both

It has to mean something right??

Thanks Jo me too TBH I am nervous I want that house so bad if we won't get the mortgage then we stay were we live now.

Good night my friend sweet dreams
Old 09-04-2016, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You and me both

It has to mean something right??

Thanks Jo me too TBH I am nervous I want that house so bad if we won't get the mortgage then we stay were we live now.

Good night my friend sweet dreams
My boss talked to me today. He basically said he doesn't think I can get a decent raise. I thought about it all night and if they don't think I'm worth an extra $1.30/hr then I shouldn't be there anymore. So goodbye!

I really hope you get it then Lena!!! let me know as soon as you know!!!!

I had a long day today

How are you doing otherwise Lena?

Oh man no one stopped by the Blindspot board all day
Old 09-04-2016, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My boss talked to me today. He basically said he doesn't think I can get a decent raise. I thought about it all night and if they don't think I'm worth an extra $1.30/hr then I shouldn't be there anymore. So goodbye!

I really hope you get it then Lena!!! let me know as soon as you know!!!!

I had a long day today

How are you doing otherwise Lena?

Oh man no one stopped by the Blindspot board all day
Your boss thinks that everyone is afraid of losing his/her job so he can continue to pay you all a few dollars well he is wrong if he wants good workers he have to pay for it!! Good for you Jo to stand up for yourself

Thanks sweetie ......as soon if I know something I will tell you

You most be tired ......what happend the monthly counts were awesome??

I am doing great I feel good I am busy with the babyshower for my daugther in law I try to make something with diapers

I am on my way
Old 09-05-2016, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Your boss thinks that everyone is afraid of losing his/her job so he can continue to pay you all a few dollars well he is wrong if he wants good workers he have to pay for it!! Good for you Jo to stand up for yourself

Thanks sweetie ......as soon if I know something I will tell you

You most be tired ......what happend the monthly counts were awesome??

I am doing great I feel good I am busy with the babyshower for my daugther in law I try to make something with diapers

I am on my way
Another manager approached me today and asked me why I was leaving. She said she will talk to the store manager about me. I know she knows I'm a good worker ok!

Yes let me know as soon as you know

I think it was just the hype of the does 10k celebration. now it's back to normal

I am so sleepy again Lena. I tried to post as much as I could
Old 09-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Another manager approached me today and asked me why I was leaving. She said she will talk to the store manager about me. I know she knows I'm a good worker ok!

Yes let me know as soon as you know

I think it was just the hype of the does 10k celebration. now it's back to normal

I am so sleepy again Lena. I tried to post as much as I could
Wow!! wonder what the outcome will be for you then I hope they will give you a BIG raise

I will I am so nervous can't think about anything else

Bummer I will try to help as much as I can!!

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday I spend the evening with Mike at his parents house!!
Old 09-06-2016, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Wow!! wonder what the outcome will be for you then I hope they will give you a BIG raise

I will I am so nervous can't think about anything else

Bummer I will try to help as much as I can!!

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday I spend the evening with Mike at his parents house!!
I doubt it. That jacka$$ didn't even want to give me a $1 raise. I bet she can't get me much so I will just be on my way

I bet!! I can't wait to feel like that the first time we ever get to buy our own home

Thanks Lena! I could use all the help I can get

You did post yesterday! Didn't you?!

How is everything?? Hope good!!