Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
Skipping breakfast is not good Lena!!

Yes let's do it!! We can do it! We want to look good right?!? We can. We just gotta keep thinking about how great will look 10lbs later

Do you eat breakfast today? I had cereal and granola

Omg Lena! Hubby got an offer for a great job that will last 4-6 weeks and then his new contract will hopefully kick in by then. If he gets this job offer, I can drop my hours drastically please!!!

I know Jo but sometimes I have so much to do in the morning I forget it

Yes we can it's 7 weeks till the wedding I hope I can tbh

yes I had scrambled eggs nothing else we don't eat cereal much here in Holland

OMG!!!!!! that is freaking great, wonderful news I want him to get this job so bad I keep my fingers and toes crossed for you guys How wonderul would it be that you can work less sweetie
Old 06-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I know Jo but sometimes I have so much to do in the morning I forget it

Yes we can it's 7 weeks till the wedding I hope I can tbh

yes I had scrambled eggs nothing else we don't eat cereal much here in Holland

OMG!!!!!! that is freaking great, wonderful news I want him to get this job so bad I keep my fingers and toes crossed for you guys How wonderul would it be that you can work less sweetie
At least eat a quick breakfast bar or shake. It helps a lot.

How much do you wanna lose? We can do it

Scrambled eggs is good I like to cut up some deli meat in it sometimes for flavor. Man now i want that maybe I'll eat that for lunch

IKR!!! I really hope he gets this big break for us! I hate being this tired all the time and j just want to enjoy my kids for a little while more. Thanks Lena
Old 06-23-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
At least eat a quick breakfast bar or shake. It helps a lot.

How much do you wanna lose? We can do it

Scrambled eggs is good I like to cut up some deli meat in it sometimes for flavor. Man now i want that maybe I'll eat that for lunch

IKR!!! I really hope he gets this big break for us! I hate being this tired all the time and j just want to enjoy my kids for a little while more. Thanks Lena
I just bought them today

I want to loose 100 pounds and you?

I love scrambled eggs and it fits in my diet

:fingers_ crossed: he gets the job every mon desevers to spend time with her kids

Bad weather here thunderstorms and so much rain we can swim in the Streets cars are totally under water. I hope my inetrnet keeps working.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just bought them today

I want to loose 100 pounds and you?

I love scrambled eggs and it fits in my diet

:fingers_ crossed: he gets the job every mon desevers to spend time with her kids

Bad weather here thunderstorms and so much rain we can swim in the Streets cars are totally under water. I hope my inetrnet keeps working.
Lena!! Good!

I was bad last night. I went to a friend's house and they had all you eat eat fresh sushi bar I had 6 rolls omg

I am looking at losing 27 lbs. I lost 23 lbs since January already. I doubt I can though 10
Lbs at at time we will aim for first Lena! 10 lbs at a time!!!

Do you have an iPhone??

I hope he does. I can't wait to find out already. The job will start in 2 weeks so I hope we know soon.

Take care of yourself Lena be safe.
Old 06-24-2016, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Lena!! Good!

I was bad last night. I went to a friend's house and they had all you eat eat fresh sushi bar I had 6 rolls omg

I am looking at losing 27 lbs. I lost 23 lbs since January already. I doubt I can though 10
Lbs at at time we will aim for first Lena! 10 lbs at a time!!!

Do you have an iPhone??

I hope he does. I can't wait to find out already. The job will start in 2 weeks so I hope we know soon.

Take care of yourself Lena be safe.

Only 6 sushi is my favorite food I bet I would have eat way more then you

That is amazing Jo if you can lose 23 since January the other 27 will be a piece of cake

In 2 weeks you will know it will be 2 long weeks for you I am afraid

Yes I have an iPhone Why?

Thanks Jo I left yesterday because the thunderstorm were to heavy and last time we lost a lot so we put the power out of all kind of stuff.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Only 6 sushi is my favorite food I bet I would have eat way more then you

That is amazing Jo if you can lose 23 since January the other 27 will be a piece of cake

In 2 weeks you will know it will be 2 long weeks for you I am afraid

Yes I have an iPhone Why?

Thanks Jo I left yesterday because the thunderstorm were to heavy and last time we lost a lot so we put the power out of all kind of stuff.
6 hand rolls lol. That was a lot. It was so good I wanted to eat so much more

The last pounds are usually the hardest. And I really hate dieting because I love food so much. But if I don't diet, I just can't lose weight. Why can't I be like those girls who eat anything they want and still stay thin?!

It is!! so horribly long. Plus baby seems to be getting more attached and not liking the fact when I go work.

Get the app MyFitnessPal, it helps you track what you eat and it really helps you lose weight. Just punch in all your info and it will tell you how much you can eat a day. Works awesome.

I thought so about the storm. Glad you're all safe
Old 06-24-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
6 hand rolls lol. That was a lot. It was so good I wanted to eat so much more

The last pounds are usually the hardest. And I really hate dieting because I love food so much. But if I don't diet, I just can't lose weight. Why can't I be like those girls who eat anything they want and still stay thin?!

It is!! so horribly long. Plus baby seems to be getting more attached and not liking the fact when I go work.

Get the app MyFitnessPal, it helps you track what you eat and it really helps you lose weight. Just punch in all your info and it will tell you how much you can eat a day. Works awesome.

I thought so about the storm. Glad you're all safe
Hubby and I went out for diner last night I had rice and noodles and meat this morning I already regret it when I went on the scale I gain a pound stupid Lena

I know I am on a diet my whole live know the feeling I have a twin sister and she can eat anything she wants that is not fair

That is to sad and most be hard for you does the little one going to kindergarden?

Gonna look for that app I Always watch The Biggest Loser but I can't do it at home on my own what they do all day spending their time in the gym is not for me

Thanks sweetie
Old 06-25-2016, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hubby and I went out for diner last night I had rice and noodles and meat this morning I already regret it when I went on the scale I gain a pound stupid Lena

I know I am on a diet my whole live know the feeling I have a twin sister and she can eat anything she wants that is not fair

That is to sad and most be hard for you does the little one going to kindergarden?

Gonna look for that app I Always watch The Biggest Loser but I can't do it at home on my own what they do all day spending their time in the gym is not for me

Thanks sweetie
Awww! Bounce back Lena! Hubby and I went to breakfast today and I had a ham and veggie omelet

Oh man that sucks Lena! I have to watch what I eat all the time too. If I go overboard, gain gain gain. Sucks though that your twin can eat anything! Is she fraternal or identical?

Baby is only 1. She will turn 2 next month the other girl is 4 and I want her to go preschool so she can get used to it.

I like that show too!! Me too. I just don't have the time. But I would go on that show if I had a lot to lose.

Let's get back on track Lena!!
Old 06-27-2016, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Awww! Bounce back Lena! Hubby and I went to breakfast today and I had a ham and veggie omelet

Oh man that sucks Lena! I have to watch what I eat all the time too. If I go overboard, gain gain gain. Sucks though that your twin can eat anything! Is she fraternal or identical?

Baby is only 1. She will turn 2 next month the other girl is 4 and I want her to go preschool so she can get used to it.

I like that show too!! Me too. I just don't have the time. But I would go on that show if I had a lot to lose.

Let's get back on track Lena!!
I did this weekend what I gain I lost again

she is fraternal people never believe that we are a twin

Awww that is so young no wonder she missed her mommy!!

I bet you would win the show

This week i want to lose alot
Old 06-27-2016, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I did this weekend what I gain I lost again

she is fraternal people never believe that we are a twin

Awww that is so young no wonder she missed her mommy!!

I bet you would win the show

This week i want to lose alot
Lena!! That is awesome! Did you get to download that app? It also gives you tips on snacking and stuff. I just log down what I eat and try to stay under the calories I am supposed to eat.

I bet! If you gain so easily and she doesn't.

Yeah. She is young. I wanna stay home with her 2 more year and then school at 4.

Aww thanks

Let's do it Lena!!!! I am 2 lbs from being in the 160s we need to do it!!!
Old 06-28-2016, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Lena!! That is awesome! Did you get to download that app? It also gives you tips on snacking and stuff. I just log down what I eat and try to stay under the calories I am supposed to eat.

I bet! If you gain so easily and she doesn't.

Yeah. She is young. I wanna stay home with her 2 more year and then school at 4.

Aww thanks

Let's do it Lena!!!! I am 2 lbs from being in the 160s we need to do it!!!
Thanks Jo ...No net yet I am a nerd with a cellphone so my hubby needs to do it

IKR!! it sucks

I totally understand you want to be with her you missed out so much niw and when they are so little the need their mommy I remember when my kids were 4 years old and went to school for the first time I felt horrible to leave them behind with a stranger.

we can do it I want to lose 5 pounds this week

I've caught a bad cold yesterday and feel miserable
Old 06-28-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks Jo ...No net yet I am a nerd with a cellphone so my hubby needs to do it

IKR!! it sucks

I totally understand you want to be with her you missed out so much niw and when they are so little the need their mommy I remember when my kids were 4 years old and went to school for the first time I felt horrible to leave them behind with a stranger.

we can do it I want to lose 5 pounds this week

I've caught a bad cold yesterday and feel miserable
Oh Lena at least you know how to work a computer and this site!

OMG I don't even want to think about leaving them for school when I had my first 2 kids, I was a lot younger so I had to work. Luckily I had my mom with my 1st, she helped me a lot. I put my first 2 kids in school once they turned 2. It was hard leaving them there to go work. They would cry and it broke my heart every time I stayed home with my 3rd one until I just went back to work recently. She really wants to go to school already though!

I lost 1.5 lbs last week. Maybe could have lost 2 lbs if I didn't eat all that sushi!!!

You can do 5 lbs Lena!!! eat a lot of greens with lean meat. And drink lots of water cause that makes a huge difference on a diet.

Awww hope you feel better soon.

Man I am so tired today. Idk why
Old 06-28-2016, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh Lena at least you know how to work a computer and this site!

OMG I don't even want to think about leaving them for school when I had my first 2 kids, I was a lot younger so I had to work. Luckily I had my mom with my 1st, she helped me a lot. I put my first 2 kids in school once they turned 2. It was hard leaving them there to go work. They would cry and it broke my heart every time I stayed home with my 3rd one until I just went back to work recently. She really wants to go to school already though!

I lost 1.5 lbs last week. Maybe could have lost 2 lbs if I didn't eat all that sushi!!!

You can do 5 lbs Lena!!! eat a lot of greens with lean meat. And drink lots of water cause that makes a huge difference on a diet.

Awww hope you feel better soon.

Man I am so tired today. Idk why
You have no idea how long that took me I couldn't write English and it took me a while before I knew how worked the first time I opend a thread I was so scared I almost pie my pants Lucky I met great friends on The Grey's Board who helped me with everything.

I think every mom cries when their kids to go school for the first time it is so hard and my hubby didn't understand that at that time now he does .............I Always felt good to leave my kids at my mom and dad I am glad for you your mom helped you a lot parents are AWESOME!!!!

That is amazing Jo forget the sushi you lost weight

I will Jo I am not a huge fan of drinking water but I will try to do my best

Thanks Jo

You worry and work to much that's why sweetie
Old 06-29-2016, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You have no idea how long that took me I couldn't write English and it took me a while before I knew how worked the first time I opend a thread I was so scared I almost pie my pants Lucky I met great friends on The Grey's Board who helped me with everything.

I think every mom cries when their kids to go school for the first time it is so hard and my hubby didn't understand that at that time now he does .............I Always felt good to leave my kids at my mom and dad I am glad for you your mom helped you a lot parents are AWESOME!!!!

That is amazing Jo forget the sushi you lost weight

I will Jo I am not a huge fan of drinking water but I will try to do my best

Thanks Jo

You worry and work to much that's why sweetie

Your English is great now!

Yeah men. They just don't understand

It's just a pound though boo. Wish it was like 2 or 3!

I don't like water much either but it helps with feeling full plus it flushes toxins out it helps so much while dieting.

I am babysitting today till 4pm and then work tonight from 6pm - midnight. So glad I am off tomorrow. Like finally!
Old 06-30-2016, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Your English is great now!

Yeah men. They just don't understand

It's just a pound though boo. Wish it was like 2 or 3!

I don't like water much either but it helps with feeling full plus it flushes toxins out it helps so much while dieting.

I am babysitting today till 4pm and then work tonight from 6pm - midnight. So glad I am off tomorrow. Like finally!
Thanks!!

Nope sometimes they are brainless

KNow what you mean when you eat some tiny little thing you gain weight and when you hold you on your diet it go's so slow I hate it

I know but I rather don't eat then drinking so much water

That is a long day first babysitting and then work tonight you will be beat at the end of your shift

Any plans for the weekend?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread