Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2015, 02:44 PM
Moderator Manager

It's awesome that the board is doing so well!!!

Ohh I heard about the fiasco that was Scorpion's premiere.... I hate Paige, so I really have no real interest in the show since now it's obvious it will focus on her relationship with Walter
Ohhhh no phone call yet?!?!!?! i'm anxious!!
Old 10-21-2015, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
It's awesome that the board is doing so well!!!

Ohh I heard about the fiasco that was Scorpion's premiere.... I hate Paige, so I really have no real interest in the show since now it's obvious it will focus on her relationship with Walter
Ohhhh no phone call yet?!?!!?! i'm anxious!!

Yeah it was bad ..........I am not a fan of Happy I am afraid you will be right did you know they are dating in real life and quess who play's the new head of Homeland Security ................Yep Alana de la Garza from Forever she has a recurring role now in Scorpion!!

Noooooooooo!!! my grandchild is making me nuts already

I am of to bed see you tomorrow Good Night all
Old 10-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Moderator Manager

I love Happy Out of them all I just don't like Paige, because I feel like she adds nothing to the team. I knew they were dating since pretty much the beginning of the show, reason why I think the writers are pushing the romance between them so soon.
I knew that!! But Alana won't be there for long since she is a lead in CMBB... I think she said she would only appear in a few episodes

that's the role of every grandchild!!! Yours has just started even before he arrived

goodnight girl!!
Old 10-22-2015, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Quote:
I love Happy Out of them all I just don't like Paige, because I feel like she adds nothing to the team. I knew they were dating since pretty much the beginning of the show, reason why I think the writers are pushing the romance between them so soon.
I knew that!! But Alana won't be there for long since she is a lead in CMBB... I think she said she would only appear in a few episodes

that's the role of every grandchild!!! Yours has just started even before he arrived

goodnight girl!!
Toby is my favorite and then Silvester I am not rooting for any couple on that show I like Paige she is more human then the rest........................Yep Alana is already gone we have a new head of Homeland Security

IKR!!
Old 10-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Moderator Manager

I like Toby, Sylvester and Happy quite equally... then Cabe, then Walter, and last very down in the bottom comes Paige. But that show is written all wrong IMO... too much focus on love lives and personal things that are irrelevant to make a good show
Old 10-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I like Toby, Sylvester and Happy quite equally... then Cabe, then Walter, and last very down in the bottom comes Paige. But that show is written all wrong IMO... too much focus on love lives and personal things that are irrelevant to make a good show
I 100% agree with you it's so weird that in every serie there has to be a couple I've read on forums that fans are rooting for Walter and Paige they even have already a nickname but what happens when they break up in real live bye bye show look at NCIS no couple and on the top of the list for the last 7 years.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Exactly!!! Unless it's a show that focus on romantic dramas, like Grey's and stuffs, they shouldn't invest so much in ships/romances... CBS should know this by now, you can see it in their most successful shows like NCIS, CM and weirdly enough H50... I think they're investing more in romance because of the amount of fans that TiVa had, and that Densi also has... but CBS shows are different exactly because they don't turn every show into a chick-lit show, we have ABC for that,... now it's looking like they're caving
Old 10-22-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Exactly!!! Unless it's a show that focus on romantic dramas, like Grey's and stuffs, they shouldn't invest so much in ships/romances... CBS should know this by now, you can see it in their most successful shows like NCIS, CM and weirdly enough H50... I think they're investing more in romance because of the amount of fans that TiVa had, and that Densi also has... but CBS shows are different exactly because they don't turn every show into a chick-lit show, we have ABC for that,... now it's looking like they're caving

Maybe sometimes they have to cave because there always fans who wants to root for a couple and Scorpion is not strong with a COTW so the focus will be on both.

ETA: I am off to bed see you all tomorrow good night!!

Last edited by Immunity; 10-22-2015 at 02:14 PM
Old 10-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree... although it doesn't seem like the show is doing okay.... I mean, apart from shippers I have seen a lot of people criticizing the show

Goodnight girl
Old 10-23-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Friday everyone!!

Quote:
I agree... although it doesn't seem like the show is doing okay.... I mean, apart from shippers I have seen a lot of people criticizing the show

Goodnight girl
Yeah! I know and TBH I don't see this show be on the air for many years It's the same show as McGyver the episodes are mostly the same only McGyver was handsome
Old 10-23-2015, 10:37 AM
Moderator Manager

Happy Friday!!!!

Yeah, unless they do something really interesting, I don't see the show lasting long either.... An eye candy there wouldn't hurt
Old 10-23-2015, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Happy Friday!!!!

Yeah, unless they do something really interesting, I don't see the show lasting long either.... An eye candy there wouldn't hurt
My thoughts exactly These characters all look so Nerdy or old

Si you made me cry tonight 30 min ago the mailman came and brought me a package with a lovely blue babyshirt in it I have no words you are suchs a special friend I can't believe you did this for me. This week I told you, you are family for me and you really are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart sweetie Also my family and special my daughter in law Thank you I already showed it to everyone My family is happy for me that I have found such amazing friends around the world but you have a special place in my heart for always!!

Old 10-23-2015, 01:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah!! usually a cast like that is not a problem if it's a well written show, but in this case, they need an eye candy!

Awww you got it!!!
I was worried that the post offices would screw up or something and you wouldn't receive it in time (I picked one for babies older than newborns because of that). Of course I had to send you something!! I mean the first grandchild is a huge thing!! And I know how excited you are about it (I'm excited for you)
You have a special place in my heart too, girl!!
I'm glad you liked it!! I was undecided between this one and another funny one.. but then I thought that since I don't know your daughter in law she might not like the humor So I went with a safe one
Old 10-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah!! usually a cast like that is not a problem if it's a well written show, but in this case, they need an eye candy!

Awww you got it!!!
I was worried that the post offices would screw up or something and you wouldn't receive it in time (I picked one for babies older than newborns because of that). Of course I had to send you something!! I mean the first grandchild is a huge thing!! And I know how excited you are about it (I'm excited for you)
You have a special place in my heart too, girl!!
I'm glad you liked it!! I was undecided between this one and another funny one.. but then I thought that since I don't know your daughter in law she might not like the humor So I went with a safe one
Yep would make the show a lot better

It's good you did that because we have heard that it will be a big baby round 8 pond. I never expected a gift when I opend it and saw your name I started to cry and my hubby said that is was so nice of you Yeah I am very excited I want to see him now as soon I've seen him I will send you a photo.

I love it ............My daugther in law has great humor she came here tonight to see it she found it amazing that people who never have met each other in person can do such sweet things for each other. I've said that is the beauty of the world is not so big anymore we can talk with people all around the world!.Again she said that I have to Thank you!
Old 10-24-2015, 09:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Yep would make the show a lot better

It's good you did that because we have heard that it will be a big baby round 8 pond. I never expected a gift when I opend it and saw your name I started to cry and my hubby said that is was so nice of you Yeah I am very excited I want to see him now as soon I've seen him I will send you a photo.

I love it ............My daugther in law has great humor she came here tonight to see it she found it amazing that people who never have met each other in person can do such sweet things for each other. I've said that is the beauty of the world is not so big anymore we can talk with people all around the world!.Again she said that I have to Thank you!
Well, it could happen in the rest of the season...

Ohh that's great!! A big baby!! Your daughter in law has decided if she is going to try to give birth or have a c-section?
Awww girl!! I'm so happy that you liked it... it's just a little something for you to know I'm happy for you and this huge moment in your life I'll be waiting for the pics and to find out his name!!

Her reaction probably was the same as my mom's the first time I made a good friend via the internet! It's amazing right, that we get to make great friends without even meeting in person!! Tell her that it was my pleasure!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread