Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Moderator Manager

I got First Class but then decided to wait to watch for some reason, and then I ended up waiting a LONG time

Oh yeah!! those are my favorites... I actually LOVE Rogue since the cartoons, so when X-Men came out and Anna Paquin played her, I LOVED her... so it's a fact, she is my favorite... And then Wolverine and Storm really are awesome in the movies

Nope!!!!
Old 03-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

have you seen the sequel to first class?

me too! i think Roque didn't get a lot of justice in the movies. i wish there was more of her, why i love the first X-men bc she's in it a lot.

let's see what Lena has to say if she reads back
Old 03-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Days Of Future Past? OH YEAH! And I loved it!!! Specially since in the end Rogue was back (forever bitter that they cut out all her scenes in the movie)

I hated what they did to her in The Last Stand... I know she would go after the cure, but it was all so fast that I wasn't satisfied. The first is my favorite because she had a SL.

Lena will love to be stuck forever with us, I'm sure
Old 03-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes, that one. i haven't seen it yet, but i heard about Rogue being cut out. i was excited that she was in in again and bam that happens

i hated that too! she wanted to cure, but they rushed it all. and her scenes were very little in that one too. i liked her introducing SL in the first one.

she would?
Old 03-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Same here!!! I was all excited when I heard Anna Paquin would be in the movie and then when I watched it, just a small cameo I'm still hoping that it will be released as extra in a blu ray or DVD collector's edition or something

Yeah, it was like they just put a little scene there to make her disappear throughout the whole movie

Ohh I'm sure Or at least I hope so
Old 03-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

boo-hoo i would love for it to be released on blu ray or DVD collector's edition, but i remember she had scenes cut from the 3rd X-men and an interview with Anna said that it was suppose to be on the special dvd and it was never on there. that made me mad.

i didn't like that she had to disappear throughout the whole movie. not fair to her fans.

i'm hoping so too

i'm heading off. bye, Si TTYL
Old 03-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh I remember that!!! I went to look for those deleted scenes like a crazy person
Really unfair to her fans, specially since the first movie she was a lead, and she gained lots of fans.
I'm still hopeful that we'll get to see her scenes from DOFP

Goodnight girl!!!
Old 03-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Lena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ Hi Nikki!!!

Ohh so Joseph it is!!! Ohh that hook up really made me so happy as a KC shipper
I'm so glad you decided to stop by!! We got to meet each other and here we are a year later

I'm a total addict when it comes to TV Shows, so my list is HUGE!!
We can schedule to watch together if you want to, and comment on our boards to help increase the posts (although you know my time is very limited lately ), or just comment them (I need people to discuss the show with me )

Well I don't know what it is, just his hair always looks a little bit out of place imo
Me too, I was reblogging gifs and edits non stop on tumblr. It was a fun night I almost made a KC video back then, but got distracted with other things and dropped it.
Yes, so am I! Join ....Best decision I ever made Love this place so much. I can't believe it's been a year

Mine is too! Before joining I thought that I've seen everything, but then I realized there is a TON more shows to check out
You mean TWD? Sure, let's do it. I'm currently binge watching Shameless, but when I'm done, I'll start TwD and we will watch it together

I thought he was balding because he doesn't have much hair...and it looked fine when he was younger
Old 03-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Moderator Manager

Hi girls!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
Me too, I was reblogging gifs and edits non stop on tumblr. It was a fun night I almost made a KC video back then, but got distracted with other things and dropped it.
Yes, so am I! Join ....Best decision I ever made Love this place so much. I can't believe it's been a year

Mine is too! Before joining I thought that I've seen everything, but then I realized there is a TON more shows to check out
You mean TWD? Sure, let's do it. I'm currently binge watching Shameless, but when I'm done, I'll start TwD and we will watch it together

I thought he was balding because he doesn't have much hair...and it looked fine when he was younger
Ohh yeah, I think I back then I reblog everything I could find of their hookup I always want to make a KC fanvid, but at the same time there are so many great vidders for them out there that I just end up not doing it

Well, I've been on for more than 13 years, so I can't really remember how my list was before it but every fall/summer season I try to watch as many pilots as I can, so that alone makes my watch list grows twice per year
Yep!! Ohh Shameless is on my to watch list too Well, let me know once you decide to start TWD, hopefully my life will have slowed down a bit

I don't think I ever saw him before, or if I did I never really pay attention, so I take your word when you say it looked fine I still think he needs to change his hairstyle
Old 03-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Hi girls!!!!

Ohh yeah, I think I back then I reblog everything I could find of their hookup I always want to make a KC fanvid, but at the same time there are so many great vidders for them out there that I just end up not doing it

Well, I've been on for more than 13 years, so I can't really remember how my list was before it but every fall/summer season I try to watch as many pilots as I can, so that alone makes my watch list grows twice per year
Yep!! Ohh Shameless is on my to watch list too Well, let me know once you decide to start TWD, hopefully my life will have slowed down a bit

I don't think I ever saw him before, or if I did I never really pay attention, so I take your word when you say it looked fine I still think he needs to change his hairstyle
It felt so surrealistic I remember my fave gifset was a parallel one with Caroline kissing Tyler and then realizing its Klaus and going all like ewwwww, I need to sanitize my mouth, opposed to their actual consensual kiss
I feel you on that, I used to make vids when I was in my early teens, those were very average Movie maker videos and they're nothing compared to what people can do now. Every time I think of making a video, I always think "gosh, who's going to watch this crap when there is so many gorgeous stuff out there".
That's such a long time! On April first there will be my 3rd year anniversary. But my actual 1 year anniversary was in January because I started actively posting only in 2014.
I love your approach! I'm very chaotic. I can go on without starting anything new for months
Shameless is totally awesome! Watch the US version though, it's better
I hope so too!

I saw his high school pictures...here is one:

I agree though that he needs to change it, it looks fine for Penguin, but irl he needs something different. Who knows though, maybe it's the best he can do, some people just don't have good hair...
Old 03-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Si and Diana

Nice pic who is it?

Quote:
let's see what Lena has to say if she reads back
Quote:
Lena will love to be stuck forever with us, I'm sure
Forever and ever!!!! girls you can't get rid of me we are friends for life
Old 03-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's Robin Lord Taylor, he plays Penguin on Gotham
Old 03-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)

It's Robin Lord Taylor, he plays Penguin on Gotham
I get it now sorry don't watch the show
Old 03-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You should, it's awesome
Closed Thread   Post New Thread