Moderator Manager

How are you girl?
Old 08-21-2014, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm doing ok. how are you?
congrats on MST
Old 08-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm sad... I'm at Sao Paulo for my course... but a friend of the family died yesterday, so I could be better

Thank you girl!! I decided to give it a shot to see how it is, hope it works out
Old 08-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

aw sweetie i'm so so sorry that's so sad i hope everything gets better

you're welcome! i think it will work out! when i was mod, i wanted to go for that but i didn't think i ever had a shot
Old 08-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Thank! yeah, it's really sad, and I just want to go back home soon.... Tomorrow

I have never thought about it... but this time, there was openings for it, and I though I should give it a try Haven't got any assignments yet, so I don't know how it will be.
Oh c'mon you were an AWESOME mod... I'm still hoping you'll find another board you'll want to mod
Old 08-21-2014, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you're welcome that's always a rough moment to go through that's good you are going home tomorrow

that's good that you gave it a try cus you got it you may think i was an awesome mod, but doesn't think so, so i doubt i would have gotten it thank you. i don't think i will ever find a board that i want to mod as much as stana
Old 08-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, I can't wait to be home!!

Aww girl, I don't know if anything happened with you while modding, but I think you're awesome ( had a period where they weren't picking the best people, but it seems like they're changing a bit now, so :finger_crossed. And I'm still hoping that there is another opening for Stana, so you can get it
Old 08-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what time will you be getting a flight to go home tomorrow?

nothing happened while i was modding, they just never think i am right for the board. and thank you. they always have that period where they don't pick them right. and i can never see an opening there happen and i get it cus i have no shot at all. they like favorites that don't even post a lot and don't even love the person they mod
Old 08-21-2014, 07:24 PM
Moderator Manager

My flight is 6pm and then I have bus to catch to go home at 10:30pm... I'm trying to get an earlier flight, so at least I can catch a movie or something while waiting in Brasilia

Yeah, I've noticed that too... some people don't even care about the board they're modding, but yet, they get the position.
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and I hope that if the opportunity arise, you'll try
Old 08-21-2014, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i hope that you are able to catch an earlier flight. have you been able to get one yet?

it's just so dumb and it makes me upset bc other people who dedicate all the their time to the board deserve it not to get treated like crap, like i did. makes me mad.

thank you my friend wants me to apply for a board, but i refuse to bc i'm not feeling it as much as i was feeling stana.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Not yet... I'll try when I get in the airport tomorrow... My course ends at noon and by then I'll already have checked out of the hotel, so no other place to go.

I'm mad for you too... I think that they should pick mods, but also there should be a sort of poll in the board for mods. Because I swear there are some choices that are just unexplainable (except that they're friends with high people on )

I'm sure that eventually either a position at Stana or a new celebrity/show will come up and you'll feel like applying.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

okay that sounds good i hope you are able to. if you don't get an early one you have to wait 6 hours then

aw thank you a poll like how would that work? i hate that they have to be friends with the high people it's not fair at all.

stana's the only celebrity i care about modding. i was at the tipping point of giving up on then stana got a board. still at the tipping point sometimes. i don't think it's fair that i give the board posts but a better fit for mod doesn't have to give it posts.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah,... if traffic wasn't so damn messy here in Sao Paulo I could actually go places, but after noon on a Friday it's impossible to drive anywhere, so I don't want to risk losing my flight, and I'll head straight to the airport. Hopefully I can go earlier to Brasilia and then there I can visit places till it's time to leave

A poll so posters on the board could vote... they know who is helpful and dedicated to the board better than anyone.

Well, I hope you don't give up for good... we certainly would miss you. And I know how you feel, sometimes it's a bit irritating that we don't get chosen but still keep helping out others that didn't quite deserve it
Old 08-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

traffic is always so crazy, i think anywhere you go. i hope that you beat the traffic and make it to the airport on time

that poll would help so much. you need to be high person on here

i try not to give up for good, you know? i still like posting when i feel like it now.