Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

SERIE FINALE!! ~ 10.22 ~ ALOHA!! (GOODBYE!!) ~ April 3 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

10.22 “ALOHA!”

“Goodbye!”

DANNY IS ABDUCTED AND BADLY WOUNDED BY WO FAT’S WIFE, AND MCGARRETT FINALLY SOLVES THE CASE HIS FATHER LEFT FOR HIM 10 YEARS AGO, ON THE SERIES FINALE OF “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, APRIL 3

Recurring Cast Members James Marsters as Victor Hesse, William Sadler as John McGarrett, and Mark Dacascos as Wo Fat Return
“Aloha” – Danny is abducted and badly wounded by Wo Fat’s wife, who is after the cypher Steve’s mother left him. Also, Steve finally solves the case his father left for him 10 years ago, on the series finale of HAWAII FIVE-0, which concludes its successful 10-season run on Friday, April 3 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Recurring cast members James Marsters (Victor Hesse), William Sadler (John McGarrett) and Mark Dacascos (Wo Fat) return.

(“Aloha” is a Hawaiian way of saying “Goodbye”)
HAWAII FIVE-0, the popular Friday night crime drama and a reimagining of Leonard Freeman’s classic series, “Hawaii Five-O,” premiered Monday, Sept. 20, 2010. Peter M. Lenkov, David Wolkove, Matt Wheeler, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are executive producers for CBS Television Studios.

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Katrina Law (Quinn Liu)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Dr. Noelani Cunha)

RECURRING:
Lance Gross (Lincoln Cole)
Eugenia Yuan (Daiyu Mei)
William Sadler (John McGarrett)
James Marsters (Victor Hesse)
Mark Dacascos (Wo Fat)

GUEST CAST:
Michael Hagiwara (Ryo)
Amelia Cooke (Lead Doctor)
Robert Law (Nurse)
Geraldo Morales (Airline Passenger)

STORY BY: Peter M. Lenkov
TELEPLAY BY: David Wolkove & Matt Wheeler
DIRECTED BY: Duane Clark

Source:
CBS
Old 04-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

With pain in my heart I just opend the last episode thread of Hawaii Five-O

Goodbye!! show it were 10 amazing years
Old 04-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
With pain in my heart I just opend the last episode thread of Hawaii Five-O

Goodbye!! show it were 10 amazing years
Thanks for the new thread!!! Hope the series finale tomorrow gives us all what we want to see.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

So hard to say goodbye to 10 amazing years of mcdanno, Ohana, and the memories they have made.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still can not believe that this is it.....
Old 04-02-2020, 11:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm not ready to say goodbye!
Slipca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Hope the series finale tomorrow gives us all what we want to see.
Hope that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins
So hard to say goodbye to 10 amazing years of mcdanno, Ohana, and the memories they have made.
yes, it is. but I am still thankful for the amazing 10 years we had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipca
me neither and I think no one is - at least none of the fans.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipca (View Post)
Now that the day is here, reality is starting to set in! Its a really bittersweet feeling because I am still excited to see the finale.

Old 04-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

You’re welcome guys

Like you all I am not ready to say goodbye I don’t know if I even gonna watch the serie finale I have staved the last few episodes from 10.17 Maybe silly But I have something to look forward to when the serie ends tonight.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
You’re welcome guys

Like you all I am not ready to say goodbye I don’t know if I even gonna watch the serie finale I have staved the last few episodes from 10.17 Maybe silly But I have something to look forward to when the serie ends tonight.
I have to still watch last week's episode so I'm probably going to hold out a bit longer tonight so I can watch the finale completely on DVR so I can see what happened. Or see if a certain someone returned or not.

Old 04-03-2020, 09:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

@ Jen, IKR?!!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
LoyalFreakLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was the most beautiful, amazing perfect emotional ending of 10 years H5O

To play the finale must have been hard to do for everyone especially for Alex who did a
phenomenal job in the finale.

Everything came full circle for Steve where in the premiere he could not save his father from Hesse and Wo-Fat luckily he was now able to save Danny from Wo-Fat widow.

Steve went trough so much the last 10 years he was always there for his team or to everyone who needed his help, he also lost so many friends his dad, Joe and Doris I can totally understand why he need some time away.

Again it was Doris who was responsible for the mess Danny and Steve came into Doris left Steve a lot of money she kept it in her grave which we BTW never have seen in all these years.

They killed the camero again! poor Danny!

So Steve is leaving Hawaii to find some peace and left Danny in his house the last McDanno scene brought me to tears Danny who tried to keep Steve on the island through telling Steve how beautiful Hawaii is and that coming from Danny who hated Hawaii. When Steve left Danny on the beach broke my heart I felt for Danny who will miss his buddy so much but like Steve said it is not forever he will come back.

Steve asking Eddie to take care of Danny was so sweet!

And then all the goodbye to his team each and everyone had his own reason to Thank Steve for it was Beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.

And then it came ".............some of us where hoping and waiting for it"..................Catherine!

Somehow I knew she would show up after the talk between Steve and Lincoln Catherine always stayed in the background keeping a eye on Steve she knew he needed help she also was the one who cracked the cipher. Steve knew it right away when he saw her on the plane they both are ready for the next step hand in hand and with a smile on their faces.

The finale was written by Peter Lenkov he did a phenomenally job not only wrote he a finale for the serie endings he also wrote a finally that can bring the show back I wish it was for season 11 but sadly we have to say goodbye! But who know over 10 years someone will bring it back again.

ALOHA! Five-0 ... Thanks for the memories.

Last edited by Immunity; 04-04-2020 at 03:02 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for posting. very interesting facts and thoughts.

@Immunity: totally agree with everything you've said. (did you watch the other episodes too or do you still have to wathc episode 17 and the following?)
It was a really good finale, but I needed some time to process before I decided to comment.
But I liked every bit of it even the new guy who is now - as it seems - part of five-0.
the only thing that confused me was that wo fat's wife said (like he already did himself) that wo fat was doris' son. but steve ran DNA a few years back and they weren't brothers. or did I miss something/ understood something wrong?
loved the good bye scenes and I think it was the perfect scene for danny and steve. if it had lasted longer steve would have never made it to the airport.
It was hard to watch but I hold it together, but my eyes got wet when I saw eddie and I knew steve was saying good bye to him too. that got to me somehow.

loved that catherine was there at the end and I loved that they acted how they did. a little awkward, but they knew they will sort it out.

not sure if I am done yet, but I still feel a little troubled and about 10 minutes after the episode realization hit that this really was the last episode. so sad, but again really great work from an amazing cast and crew.
mahalo for everything

Last edited by nuwanda; 04-04-2020 at 06:38 AM
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

I really loved the finale! Loved how everything came full circle and with Wo Fat's wife getting arrested that entire scene really reminded me of when Steve and Victor Hesse went at it in the beginning of the series. So cool!
Love the way they all said goodbye to Steve. It made it so it was like the characters and the actors were saying goodbye.... loved that so much!

I really love the character Lincoln, it would have been so great to see more of him on the show. I think he would have been a great addition to the team. But at least now we get to think that he does join 5-0 and hold the fort down while Steve is gone and then when he comes back he is on the team with them.. because I honestly can't see Steve leaving hawaii forever. I think he would have eventually gone back anyway. Just maybe not as full force as he was. We can just assume that it happens that way.

I AM SO GLAD that I held out hope for all the seasons of waiting for Catherine and Steve to get together. I knew right from that conversation that Steve had with Lincoln that we would most likely be seeing her at some point and I was right! I have to say that I loved that scene so much..... the way he tackled to him about Catherine being "his girl" just proved pure love. I was expecting a bit more conversation on the plane when they reunited to be honest, maybe professing their love to each other, but I guess thats okay. We knew it all along anyway. The smile at the end when they held hands was like Steve was finally happy. Catherine is what he needed all along. She was what made him complete.

Reply   Post New Thread