Old 01-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

nice

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 01-07-2019, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Danny and Steve have a great friendship, 9x12 will show just how close they really are and how they will always have each others backs and will be there for each other no matter what.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
9x12 will show just how close they really are and how they will always have each others backs and will be there for each other no matter what.
I think we've already seen that a lot, but can't get enough of it

Last edited by nuwanda; 01-08-2019 at 08:36 AM
Old 01-08-2019, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
I think we've already seen that a lot, but can't enough of it

But they have to make it so that it's not redundant. I feel like there are a lot of episode already showing how they are always there for each other. So each time has to be just a tiny bit different.

Old 01-08-2019, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
But they have to make it so that it's not redundant. I feel like there are a lot of episode already showing how they are always there for each other. So each time has to be just a tiny bit different.
very true
Old 01-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

This is a different kind of having each other's back, Steve knows Danny's hurting and he is there to help him find out what really happened, Steve knows Danny better than anyone. This is Danny being broken and lost, Steve is the one that will help Danny the most the one who has no agendas whose comfort comes from a place that is genuine, they have seen each other at their best and worst, now at a heartbreaking place,
Old 01-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
This is a different kind of having each other's back, Steve knows Danny's hurting and he is there to help him find out what really happened, Steve knows Danny better than anyone. This is Danny being broken and lost, Steve is the one that will help Danny the most the one who has no agendas whose comfort comes from a place that is genuine, they have seen each other at their best and worst, now at a heartbreaking place,
I agree this will be so different this has nothing to do about their job or protecting each other this is Steve trying to be there for Danny because Danny goes through hell this is the worst nightmare of any parent.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

I think Danny finds more comfort in Steve than Rachel, Steve hasn't lied or hurt Danny in the way Rachel has, finding comfort in your best friend when you are falling apart helps you find courage to keep going when you don't have anything left,
Old 01-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I agree this will be so different this has nothing to do about their job or protecting each other this is Steve trying to be there for Danny because Danny goes through hell this is the worst nightmare of any parent.
Yeah, it will be good to see Steve there for Danny especially since I am sure that Steve will be hurting too because Grace has become like family to him too.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Family is everything to Steve, Danny Grace and Charlie are Steve's family, he will be there for them, still don't think Steve likes Rachel

Last edited by Sydney Collins; 01-09-2019 at 07:54 AM
Old 01-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
finding comfort in your best friend when you are falling apart helps you find courage to keep going when you don't have anything left,
to say it in steve's words: that is some real wisdom. Everyone can be glad if they have someone like that.

great pics. (but I still think they look weird with a beard)

the second one looks like some fan took it
Old 01-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
finding comfort in your best friend when you are falling apart helps you find courage to keep going when you don't have anything left,
I can attest to that. I have a best friend like that. We have been best friends for 10 years.... just about the same amount of time that Danny and Steve have been friends.

Nice pics. Alex looks really hot in the top picture.

Old 01-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

I happily married mine, my best friend is my husband, we meet when I was in 6th and he was in 8th, we have been through a lot together and we are more in love now than before, Scott wrote those words to me on our wedding day,

Yes they are do hot,
Old 01-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

source

Last edited by nuwanda; 01-10-2019 at 08:52 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread