Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait for the 2 hour H5O episodes on Friday 15th December
Old 11-30-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Woohoo!! 2 hours early Christmas for us!!
Old 12-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Press Release and Promotional Photos for episode 8.10 nad 8.11:

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/ha...i-kalalea.html

Promotional Photos for episode 8.09:

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/ha...ke-me-kai.html

Last edited by Core 4; 12-05-2017 at 11:29 AM
Old 12-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
Press Release and Promotional Photos for episode 8.10 nad 8.11:

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/ha...i-kalalea.html

Promotional Photos for episode 8.09:

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/ha...ke-me-kai.html
Thanks for posting Bartek

The episodes are looking great to me I only miss Grace in both episodes!!
Old 12-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Interview with Daniel and Grace about leaving H50. So I was not right that I thought Grace would come back one day. After this interview, it looks like there is no chance. And maybe good. Thanks to Daniel's and Grace's departure we have fresh air on the show and great new people especially Meaghan, and such interviews only confirm the fans with such conviction that it's good that they left.

From one of the fans. I agree.

Old 12-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
Interview with Daniel and Grace about leaving H50. So I was not right that I thought Grace would come back one day. After this interview, it looks like there is no chance. And maybe good. Thanks to Daniel's and Grace's departure we have fresh air on the show and great new people especially Meaghan, and such interviews only confirm the fans with such conviction that it's good that they left.

From one of the fans. I agree.

Hmmm I understand Daniel, Grace not so much it annoys me when she said ""come on really" at the end. I love the new cast and I don't miss Daniel and Grace not so much as I thought I would. I hope we will have some great years with the new team it would be great that when 2 main characters leaves the show still survive.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I never liked Grace. She always seems annoyed to me and this interview proofs that. What kind of person she is?
Old 12-15-2017, 06:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Vincent Pastore will appear in season 8. He will play Danny's uncle, Vito. He will have a reccuring role. Looks like he will debut in episode 8.16, because last week appeared photo from the set with him and Alex.

Quote:
The Sopranos‘ alum Vincent Pastore is set for a recurring role opposite Scott Caan and Alex O’Loughlin on CBS’ Hawaii Five-O.

Pastore will play Vito, Danny’s (Caan) “uncle” from New Jersey, a contractor and general Mr. Fix-It. Danny grew up thinking Vito was “connected”, something Vito played up to, despite having no mob ties to speak of. Vito prides himself on being able to get stuff done. And if he can’t do the job himself, he always claims to “know a guy” who can. Danny will bring Vito out to Hawaii to help get things moving with the restaurant. And Vito will get things moving alright — just not necessarily in the direction Danny and McGarrett (O’Loughlin) had hoped.

Pastore, best known for his role as Salvatore ‘Big Pussy’ Bonpensiero on The Sopranos, was recently cast alongside Denis O’Hare and Michael Rispoli in the Joe Manganiello-starring indie film Stano. His other TV credits include Blue Bloods and The Practice. He’s repped by Abrams Artists Agency and manager Bob McGowan.

Hawaii Five-O’: Vincent Pastore Set To Recur In CBS Series | Deadline
Old 12-15-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Again a family member of Danny will come to Hawaii we have seen almost all Danny's family I wish Steve had more family members we haven't seen Steve sister and Jodie for a while and his aunt is dead.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for that interview tbh i always loved their characters i loved the main four and one thing i love about this show was they still seem very much part of this show ,

story wise i was ok to see kono leave i honestly didnt think her character development was getting much use anyways so i think her next step was have a kid , they didnt use her much towards the end . Chin he still had some more story to give i really enjoyed his charter til this day i wish he stayed

now to what the actors said i dont think what grace said was bad i think in the end she loves the people but it is a job , so she also has needs to fulfil , her not missing work isnt a bad thing i mean she has more free time now which is good as mother and for her to have time to herself . but does it hurt alittle sure but i dont know if i ever rule her out on coming back i think in the right situation sure but we dont know the behind the scenes stuff to it . i only wish for them to be togethr in the final episode cause they are still ohana , saying that they did both actors get under paid no matter what its unfair
Old 12-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
thanks for that interview tbh i always loved their characters i loved the main four and one thing i love about this show was they still seem very much part of this show ,

story wise i was ok to see kono leave i honestly didnt think her character development was getting much use anyways so i think her next step was have a kid , they didnt use her much towards the end . Chin he still had some more story to give i really enjoyed his charter til this day i wish he stayed

now to what the actors said i dont think what grace said was bad i think in the end she loves the people but it is a job , so she also has needs to fulfil , her not missing work isnt a bad thing i mean she has more free time now which is good as mother and for her to have time to herself . but does it hurt alittle sure but i dont know if i ever rule her out on coming back i think in the right situation sure but we dont know the behind the scenes stuff to it . i only wish for them to be togethr in the final episode cause they are still ohana , saying that they did both actors get under paid no matter what its unfair

I agree with you about still missing Chin I think there was still enough to do with his character for Kono there was only one thing left becoming a mom maybe Grace was not looking forward to that at all.

The show is still talking about both characters they are not forgotten. I hope when this show will end we will see them again I doubt it but I can hope right! I don't think both Characters got under paid Alex and Scott are the leads and like in every show they earn more and 5000 dollar less is not a reason to leave in my eyes but like you said we don't know what happend back stage.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I agree with you about still missing Chin I think there was still enough to do with his character for Kono there was only one thing left becoming a mom maybe Grace was not looking forward to that at all.

The show is still talking about both characters they are not forgotten. I hope when this show will end we will see them again I doubt it but I can hope right! I don't think both Characters got under paid Alex and Scott are the leads and like in every show they earn more and 5000 dollar less is not a reason to leave in my eyes but like you said we don't know what happend back stage.
true i do hope they will come back i just need chin tbh

well i do get alex and scott are the lead i mean i alex is the lead but now scott isnt much as a lead i think he was in it less than chin the last two seasons so i would of wanted a change in that pay if i was them to
Old 12-18-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
true i do hope they will come back i just need chin tbh

well i do get alex and scott are the lead i mean i alex is the lead but now scott isnt much as a lead i think he was in it less than chin the last two seasons so i would of wanted a change in that pay if i was them to
Me too

I agree Chin was a lot more then anyone else he never skip one episode in 7 seasons!! he had in my eyes more rights then Grace to get more money.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Press Release and Promotional Photos for episode 8.13. Hawaii Five-0 is not just action and humor. The series is able to take on difficult matters that most tv shows would skip. In the past, we already had episodes focused on the internment of Japanese-American citizens during World War II, sex trafficking of young girls, or a leper camp. Now we will have another episode of this type, which will focus on suicide attempts, and Grover will be strongly connected with it. I'm proud to be fan of H50.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/12/ha...ka-mea-ua.html

Last edited by Core 4; 12-21-2017 at 04:10 PM
Old 12-22-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that is a topic what need some great caution it happens to much in real life now and day's
Closed Thread   Post New Thread