Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 01:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Grover in future. So looks like it will be this episode with Charlie as teenager. In earlier photos from the set we see Steve with grey hair and Junior with beard, so this is true, looks like it will be episode in future.

Quote:
@shoejitsu: Sometime in Grover's future.... #h50 #chimcbride #lougrover #myoldman #stillgotit #myoldpapichulo
Old 10-06-2017, 05:05 AM
Extreme Fan

So much can't wait for this episode! This will be awesome!
Old 10-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG!!! he looks so old It will be a great episode can't wait!!
Old 10-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Sunset On The Beach will be Friday 10th November 2017. I am curious which episode they will show because I heard that the Halloween episode will not be air October 27, this day will not be an episode of Hawaii Five-0. Maybe CBS will not air Halloween episode October 27th, because they show this ep on SOTB, and as we know this episode is related to the traditions of Hawaii.. And this same day will be Halloween episode on CBS. But that would mean that no episode will be broadcasted also on November 3rd.

Quote:
'Hawaii Five-0' to return to Waikiki Beach for season 8 red carp - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

The cast and crew of “Hawaii Five-0” will once again walk the red carpet at Waikiki Beach for an annual Sunset on the Beach screening.

Thousands of fans packed Waikiki's Queen's Beach for the Sunset on the Beach red carpet premiere of 'Hawaii Five-0' season 7.

CBS announced that the event will be held on Queen's Surf Beach in Waikiki on Friday, Nov. 10.

The event time has not been announced yet.

It won’t be a season premiere like in previous years, but fans will still gather around the big screen to watch a brand new episode from the show’s eighth season.

Since the event will be taking place on Veterans Day weekend, veterans and active duty members of the military are invited to attend as special guests.

“This annual event is a highlight of our year, when the cast and crew get to bring our show directly to fans and friends worldwide,” said Executive Producer Peter Lenkov, in a statement. “This year, in honor of Veterans Day, we will dedicate this event to America’s real heroes who inspire us and our show each and every day.”

Thousands of fans from Hawaii and all over the world have flocked to Queen’s Surf Beach in what’s become an annual tradition. Many of the show’s cast and crew members have also stopped onto the red carpet to greet fans and join the festivities.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Hawaii Five-0 adjusts up to 1.1 in final ratings of episode 8.02. If Alex wants to continue playing in the show, and in May he said yes, CBS should order season 9.

Final Adjusted TV Ratings for Friday 6th October 2017

Peter confirmed that Eddie will be at SOTB:

Old 10-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah!!! H50 won the night they even beat more shows from CBS this last week I am happy that after 7 seasons the show is still doing great
Old 10-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Passionate Fan

From TV Line. Anna Enger (The Vampire Diaries) will play Junior's ex-girlfriend (I do not know in which episode). Besides next episode in which we see Tani's brother, Koa, will be episode 8.05.

Is there anything you can share about Tani Rey’s or Junior Reign’s backstories on Hawaii Five-0? Do they have families in Hawaii, etc.? —Belle
We will be meeting Junior’s ex-girlfriend Layla (played by onetime Vampire Diaries student Anna Enger), while Tani’s slacker brother Koa (Kunal Sharma) will continue to pop up here and there, next on Nov. 3.

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 7 Spoilers: Jennifer Morrison Returns as Emma | TVLine

And press release for episode 8.05 (Halloween episode):

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 8.05 - Kama' Oma 'O, Ka 'Aina Huli Hana - Promotional Photo + Press Release

Last edited by Core 4; 10-13-2017 at 01:36 AM
Old 10-13-2017, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ok we already get to know Junior ex girl friend I wonder what the reason was that they break up
Old 10-17-2017, 01:31 AM
Extreme Fan

We can now order the McDanno t-shirt

CBS Store

Old 10-17-2017, 04:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Yeah!!! H50 won the night they even beat more shows from CBS this last week I am happy that after 7 seasons the show is still doing great
i know its the brillant writing
Old 10-17-2017, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree briljant writing and I think the change of the team has some impact to it's fresh and adding Eddie was pure gold!!
Old 10-18-2017, 06:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I agree briljant writing and I think the change of the team has some impact to it's fresh and adding Eddie was pure gold!!
it is all Eddie he is the golden dog
Old 10-21-2017, 03:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Interesting news. What does this mean for Hawaii Five-0? I think nothing. CBS has no reason to cancel the show. Hawaii Five-0 has the best ratings on Friday (this season even better than Blue Bloods), and the shows which have always had a better ratings, like Scorpion, Criminal Minds, NCIS: LA, NCIS: NO now have worse ratings or similar. Everything depends on Alex but as he said in May he feels better and sees himself doing one or two more seasons. Currently, there are two series on the Hawaii, Hawaii Five-0 and Inhumans, but ABC will definitely cancel the show. I wonder if CBS will order the 9th season of the Hawaii Five-0 and the first season of Magnum if both series will be in the same universe.

Quote:
CBS has shelled out a big pilot production commitment to Magnum P.I., an update of the classic 1980s Tom Selleck series set in Hawaii. It hails from Peter Lenkov, CBS/CBS Studios’ go-to writer for rebooting iconic procedurals who has successfully revived Hawaii Five-0 and MacGyver, and Davis Entertainment (The Blacklist).

Co-written by Lenkov and fellow Hawaii Five-0 executive producer/co-showrunner Eric Guggenheim, Magnum P.I. will feature the same central quartet of characters as the original but, instead of four guys, it will consist of three men and a woman, with Higgins (played by John Hillerman) reconceived as Juliet Higgins. CBS/CBS Studios took a similar approach with Sherlock Holmes’ sidekick Watson on Elementary, who became Joan Watson.

The new Magnum P.I. follows Thomas Magnum, a decorated ex-Navy SEAL who, upon returning home from Afghanistan, repurposes his military skills to become a private investigator. With help from fellow vets Theodore “TC” Calvin and Orville “Rick” Wright, as well as that of disavowed former MI:6 agent Juliet Higgins, Magnum takes on the cases no one else will, helping those who have no one else to turn to. Action, adventure and comedy aside, Magnum P.I. will also explore a brotherhood forged by the trauma of combat, what it means to return home an ex-soldier, and a commitment to continuing to serve while in the private sector.

Lenkov and Guggenheim executive produce with John Davis and John Fox of Davis Entertainment. CBS TV Studios co-produces with rights holder Universal TV.

Tom Selleck, who played Magnum P.I. in the original series in one of his signature roles, is on CBS as the star/executive producer of long-running cop family drama Blue Bloods and, as part of that, he has a deal at CBS TV Studios. There were discussions about him getting involved in the reboot. I hear he opted not to get formally on board but gave the project his blessing.

I hear Lenkov originally had the idea for a new take on Magnum P.I., with Davis Entertainment spearheading the effort to bring all parties together. Magnum P.I. falls outside of Davis’ overall deal at Sony Pictures TV Studios.

Last year, ABC developed Magnum, a sequel to Magnum P.I., from Leverage creator John Rogers and Eva Longoria’s UnbeliEVAble Entertainment. It followed Magnum’s daughter, Lily “Tommy” Magnum, who returns to Hawaii to take up the mantle of her father’s PI firm.

Lenkov is an executive producer on three CBS/CBS Studios series — Hawaii Five-0, MacGyver and summer drama Salvation, which was just renewed for a second season. He is repped by CAA and Del Shaw.

Guggenheim joined Hawaii Five-0 as a co-producer in Season 4 and was elevated to co-showrunner at the start of Season 7. Prior to that he was a writer on the first four seasons of the NBC/Uni TV drama Parenthood. Guggenheim is repped by ICM Partners and ZIffren Brittenham.

Davis Entertainment also has legal drama The Partner, based on the John Grisham novel, in development at Fox.

‘Magnum P.I.’ Reboot In the Works At CBS From Peter Lenkov | Deadline
Old 10-21-2017, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

It only means that Peter Lenkov better can move to Hawaii just kidding

I also think there will no problems for Hawaii Five-O maybe even more seasons perhaps I like the idea of a reboot of Magum PI I loved that serie but it will be hard to beat Tom Selleck.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Ratings for episode 8.04: 1.0, 8.53 million. Three week in the row Hawaii Five-0 is better than Blue Bloods in 18-49. In recent years it has been unthinkable. So CBS renews for sure H50 for season 9, if Alex stays.

Ratings News - 21st October 2017
Closed Thread   Post New Thread