Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

thoughts on tonight's ep?

i was really disappointed. and getting a little ticked off. kono was excluded again and i can't believe the boys weren't even worried about her or thinking of her. one ep i was gonna let slide but now two? this is NOT the team we love!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qirjanran (View Post)
thoughts on tonight's ep?

i was really disappointed. and getting a little ticked off. kono was excluded again and i can't believe the boys weren't even worried about her or thinking of her. one ep i was gonna let slide but now two? this is NOT the team we love!
I totally agree with you here. I was disappointed in tonight's episode too. Seriously....is Chin the only one who even cares about what happens to Kono??? I mean, at least she got a little more screen time tonight...but c'mon...if this is how they're going to be going with the rest of the season.......they're doing a good job of turning me off.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Jedi (View Post)
I totally agree with you here. I was disappointed in tonight's episode too. Seriously....is Chin the only one who even cares about what happens to Kono??? I mean, at least she got a little more screen time tonight...but c'mon...if this is how they're going to be going with the rest of the season.......they're doing a good job of turning me off.
Agreed. It bums me out. I feel like there are two shows going on. They are messing with a great dynamic (the original 4 + Kamekona).
Old 10-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Loyal Fan

After thinking about the latest episode I have to admit that they did a great job at showing us how lonely Kono seems to be.

On that note I don't want to criticize the writing of H50 but I find it very hard to believe that Chin is the only one interested in what's going on with Kono and how she's holding up. They could have at least put two or three lines in the dialogues between Chin and the others that would show us they care. But no. Nothing. Not even a "How's Kono?". ****ING NOTHING! And that, my dear friends, is what's really pissing me off right now.

Ok... I'm angrier than I thought...
Old 10-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I say that Kono is a lot like Steve as well.But I appreciate Kono`s attitude more as well.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by somehowsundown (View Post)
I say that Kono is a lot like Steve as well.I mean they will show what Lori can do in future and after all she is in the show for one episode only.But I appreciate Kono`s attitude more as well.
Danny, also saw this.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisara (View Post)
After thinking about the latest episode I have to admit that they did a great job at showing us how lonely Kono seems to be.

On that note I don't want to criticize the writing of H50 but I find it very hard to believe that Chin is the only one interested in what's going on with Kono and how she's holding up. They could have at least put two or three lines in the dialogues between Chin and the others that would show us they care. But no. Nothing. Not even a "How's Kono?". ****ING NOTHING! And that, my dear friends, is what's really pissing me off right now.

Ok... I'm angrier than I thought...

OMG
What is happening with the author of H5-0?

And where is this phrase from Steve?

Steve: I’m sorry you were put in danger today. We care for each other like a family. So please know, we’ll do everything we can to protect you.

And they still want people to accept Lori, with the Kono so lonely.

Seriously, this is unacceptable!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Loved that scene!!

tbh... I haven't watched the premiere and from all the comments I don't feel like watching this season at all. Did the writers change? From everything people have been saying it seems like it's a different show. I can't be bothered with this season if it's going to be so different.

I don't want Lori. I want Kono. I want the team giving a damn about her. Ugh.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
tbh... I haven't watched the premiere and from all the comments I don't feel like watching this season at all. Did the writers change? From everything people have been saying it seems like it's a different show. I can't be bothered with this season if it's going to be so different.
LOL I don't even know if the writers have changed. I don't think so though. But after everything they've been through in the first season and Steve being more or less at fault for the situation Kono is in, you'd think he would ask Chin about her at least ONCE in an episode. But she wasn't mentioned by any of them. Oh but Lori and Danno had time to talk about his failed marriage and that she - Lori - came very close to being married herself (the day before her marriage close).
Old 10-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

The only person that seems to care about Kono right now is Chin Ho...and lab tech Charlie Fong who's asked about her.

Anyway we should think of a new title for the next thread.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-03-2011, 11:17 PM
New Fan

I'm was not happy with tonight's episode. No concern from her team members, except her cousin. From judging the pictures in episode 5 that was posted, I'm already upset that Steve is upset with her, especially since he hasn't shown any concern. What is the point of Kono having her own story arc if they don't show her enough? I was sad to see near the end of the episode of the team walking through the hallway together and viewing the Navy Seal's in action on the screen. I really missed Kono not being there with her team. I want to know what happened to the writing as well. I would have thought that the members would be keeping an eye out on Lori since she was assigned to the team.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe they should call the show Hawaii 5 Where's Kono!

I have to admit I haven't watched last night's yet but it's still early days yet & there's another 18 episodes left? So things can only get better from there. Hopefully
Old 10-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Anyway we should think of a new title for the next thread.
We probably should but it's diffucult to think something up when you're frustrated with the show...

- Because even the interrogation room can't handle their chemistry.

Last edited by Kisara; 10-04-2011 at 12:23 AM
Old 10-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Gr8 eppie but I'm a little tick off by Steve and Danny. They seem to not care at all about Kono only Chin/Charlie. Charlie is the only 1 asking about her but Steve can't seem do that? Weird?! It like she was never part of the H50 Ohana.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisara (View Post)
We probably should but it's diffucult to think something up when you're frustrated with the show...

- Because even the interrogation room can't handle their chemistry.
Maybe you should set up a wishlist for new thread titles & score them off/add to it as you go along I can't think of any right now
Old 10-04-2011, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread