Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorith (View Post)
Yep, same here! I just see two good friends, who should stay that way.

Hahah, he's exactly who I thought about in my previous post.
That would be an amazing storyline, but the point is how the writers are going to manage that. And his name is Adam Noshimuri by the way.
Kono and Adam can see this gonna happen the boy's will not like it so I see some good storyline here!
Old 01-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Kono and Adam can see this gonna happen the boy's will not like it so I see some good storyline here!
Exactly! This would be a very good storyline. And his a handsome guy. They would rock together!

This one I made myself. Sure it needs more details - I'm pretty new to this - sth. like:

Adam:What did you do to me, Kono! I can't get your out of my mind!
Kono: Can't blame you! I have such an impact on hot guys like you! McGarett can tell you sth. about it.

credit Amorith Jan. 2012
Old 01-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Exactly! This would be a very good storyline. And his a handsome guy. They would rock together!

This one I made myself. Sure it needs more details - I'm pretty new to this - sth. like:

Adam:What did you do to me, Kono! I can't get your out of my mind!
Kono: Can't blame you! I have such an impact on hot guys like you! McGarett can tell you sth. about it.

credit Amorith Jan. 2012
They sure would

You made this and you are new to this kind of art ..... You have feeling for it because it's STUNNING!! ..... Really great job well done

The text! well if Steve has any plans for Kono he has to be fast because Adam is really HOT too
Old 01-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Total Fan

it could have potential but it could cause problems between mckono and i certainly don't want that
Old 01-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH (View Post)
it could have potential but it could cause problems between mckono and i certainly don't want that
Could also be a wake-up call for Steve and we can have that IMO
Old 01-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
They sure would

You made this and you are new to this kind of art ..... You have feeling for it because it's STUNNING!! ..... Really great job well done

The text! well if Steve has any plans for Kono he has to be fast because Adam is really HOT too
Oh thank you very much Lena. This means a lot to me. Yeah, the text did come just easly out of my mind.

Hope I'm going to be as good as Ally, qirjanran and the others one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH (View Post)

But that is exactly the whole point. It has to be more tension between those two. And this would surely help to shake the HQ of Five-0.

And honestly I'm one of those shippers, who wants their ship to fall slowly in love. First of all it should start with connection(friendship), then a tension and after all the back&forths it should end in a relationship, which hopefully lasts.

Quote:

So true! Maybe we'll see some other side of Steve, not just the caring/pissed of "boss" but a man, who noticed that there's more under the surface, what he feels about Kono. I know it's a bit excessive, but I'm a totally fangirl.

Last edited by Amorith; 01-09-2012 at 11:44 PM
Old 01-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh thank you very much Lena. This means a lot to me. Yeah, the text did come just easly out of my mind.

You're very welcome sweetie with such a talent you sure will sooner then you think

Quote:
And honestly I'm one of those shippers, who wants their ship to fall slowly in love. First of all it should start with connection(friendship), then a tension and after all the back&forths it should end in a relationship, which hopefully lasts.
Aslong the love story don't take over the whole show I am fine with it! I am not a fan of back & forths relationships a bit tension and then progress forward!

Quote:
So true! Maybe we'll see some other side of Steve, not just the caring/pissed of "boss" but a man, who noticed that there's more under the surface, what he feels about Kono. I know it's a bit excessive, but I'm a totally fangirl.
well Steve will notice Kono for sure when she will dating Adam I bet he even gonna follow them
Old 01-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You're very welcome sweetie with such a talent you sure will sooner then you think

Aslong the love story don't take over the whole show I am fine with it! I am not a fan of back & forths relationships a bit tension and then progress forward!
Oh thank you very much, dear.

And I'm totally with you Lena, after all the show is about Five-0 and their cases! But a little bit love story wouldn't bother me.

Quote:
well Steve will notice Kono for sure when she will dating Adam I bet he even gonna follow them
I'm looking forward to it! Let's hope we'll get the chance.

Here's another Adono pic, which I've made all by myself. I'm totally on this now, even though both haven't met yet. Maybe they never will, and all this work would have been for nothing.

A look says more than words!

credit Amorith Jan. 2012

Last edited by Amorith; 01-13-2012 at 02:55 PM
Old 01-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
OMG. I CAN SHIP THAT. I REALLY CAN.

Someone make it happen!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
OMG. I CAN SHIP THAT. I REALLY CAN.

Someone make it happen!!!!
Actually we do, haven't you notice the supporter posts here. Let's hope that the writers listen to us.

Yeah H5-0 writers make Adono happen!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Aw thank you're sweet, but there are many talented people so you can easily be insired for creating arts

Quote:
Quote:
But that is exactly the whole point. It has to be more tension between those two. And this would surely help to shake the HQ of Five-0. And honestly I'm one of those shippers, who wants their ship to fall slowly in love. First of all it should start with connection(friendship), then a tension and after all the back&forths it should end in a relationship, which hopefully lasts.
looking that way, it sure doesn't look that bad i think as long as adam is clean and doesn't stir up troubles like his father, then i'll be totally convinced, it would be dunny if we'd see the guys playing the big brothers and spying on them, especially chin and steve, i could totally see that happening
Old 01-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It'd be really interesting if Kono really goes get mixed up with the yakuza, especially a 'big time' boss or family like the Noshimuris.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the writers will bring Adam Noshimuri and Kono together. This would be a great story line for Grace Park and will make Steve realize what is right in front of him. Maybe jealous . We can only hope that they go in this direction. I'm a McKono fan but would love to see some tension and then lead up to them getting together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
It'd be really interesting if Kono really goes get mixed up with the yakuza, especially a 'big time' boss or family like the Noshimuris.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it'd be itnerseting to see one of the team really cross the line in terms of that kind of drama. XD Forbidden love and all... XD
Old 01-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve&kono fan (View Post)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the writers will bring Adam Noshimuri and Kono together. This would be a great story line for Grace Park and will make Steve realize what is right in front of him. Maybe jealous . We can only hope that they go in this direction. I'm a McKono fan but would love to see some tension and then lead up to them getting together.
Same here! don't think Adam Noshimuri is really a bad guy all he does is looking for his father same as what Steve does so who can blame him how he does it! and if Kono is gonna help him with finding his father so they will work together is fine by me Kono need another story line

I have heard also that Tom Sizmore will come back so maybe they will pick up her storyline from early this season. We'll have to wait and see what they have for us I guess!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread