Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

^me too! Hope he learn his lesson by now
Old 05-20-2012, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Have you ladies see Nikita/steve gif on tumblr? It look they ready was a crossover between them. I would love to see Nikita and H50 cross path.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sritia (View Post)
Have you ladies see Nikita/steve gif on tumblr? It look they ready was a crossover between them. I would love to see Nikita and H50 cross path.
Yeah I have seen it!....I can't see that happen a crossover with Nikita they airs on different channels
Old 05-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow ladies you are fast as usual, I'm proud of you guys.

Well, I hope PL learned from his mistakes! As I said before I was not thrilled that Cath has become a regular, but then I thought let's see how it goes. Till PL said she would join the team and I was WTF??!!!

By the time it was announced she would be regular, the fandom seemed to be please about it, but after it was out she would be a on the team the attitude changed, believe me not everyone is really pleased about it, because of the fiasko we've seen in Season 2!

Sorry, but the only lady on the team is - Kono. Period! Don't mess with that PL. And when I'm reading such bull**** on tumblr that Kono is going to be replaced by Cath, WTF???!!!!

For now we can only speculate, but I hope they don't do the same mistakes.

Since I'm a McKono fan till the end, I do hope that we will get some nice scenes in Season 3, but I'm aware of the things that might not go the way we want them to go. It will be a hard time for us McKono fans, it might be that PL will never go that road, as for now it's fine.
But I hope for the future that we get at least a chance to see how it could work.

Oh the Nikita/Steve gifs are gorgeous. There are times where I wonder how things would have gone, if Maggie Q had actually joined H5-0 as Kono, guess to play Nikita was more tempting, who could blame her. But I'd have love her as Kono as I love Grace Park.
Banshee
Visit the Grimmlins and be part of the family
& Join |Da Vinci's Demons | Vikings |icon
Old 05-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm also not liking that Cath will be regular. Surely I will destestar as Lori. She had more scenes than Kono.

Would be better if she stayed in her work and she and Steve sometimes found themselves. Could be recurring and no regular.

sorry my bad english
Old 05-21-2012, 08:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love to MGKono, and the truth one doesn't eat they will introduce Cath in
the series, really displeases me because we are clear the team is of
4 not of 5, 6, 7, etc, then that of "to unite it" to the team it doesn't square me. to have as
it works.

I am conscious that they are not probably made our reality desire
of seeing next to Kono and Steve, she seems very it falls in love of Adam (I recognize that the one boy is handsome and that, but it is very strange that a police this as if anything after he ties it and he/she wanted to murder W-Fat) not you that doesn't square me.

and Steve has demonstrated until the fatigue his love for Cath, so I believe
that fewer will exist now something among these two in the season 3, all time
that Cath is ascended to regulate.

Very sad for that reason.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree Cath a guest star.

Amorith u have me thinking what IF Maggie Q did take kono role and GP take on Nikita role especially Nikita filmed in Canada. We would be seeing Maggie with Ian (Adam) and GP with Shane (micheal) but I prefer Owen who play by Devon. I still think Owen is better with Nikita

Kono Kalakaua

Icon By: Si_Crazy
Old 05-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like this picture. They looks pretty nice.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

^that is a cute picture of steve and kono.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Blood bath on Tumblr about Kono/Steve/Cath....they are going crazy over there, I mean nails scratching, claws coming out to defend their couples. I like it...it kinda of funny to see people really a die hard fan and they think they know that actors and actress really well. They take it too seriously and need to chill out.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I finally can get the icon that I wanted now.

Thanks Si_Crazy for the amazing icon!!!
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."-John Lennon
Old 05-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Damn, u beat me Sritia I'm almost there to get the icon.

Did you guys see the video of the cast and crew having fun during the end of the s2. Man, I wish I work with them, they're have fun.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icchy (View Post)
I agree Cath a guest star.

Amorith u have me thinking what IF Maggie Q did take kono role and GP take on Nikita role especially Nikita filmed in Canada. We would be seeing Maggie with Ian (Adam) and GP with Shane (micheal) but I prefer Owen who play by Devon. I still think Owen is better with Nikita
Yeah, but it's too late now, she's a regular.

Well, I'm not sure if GP would have been cast as Nikita, but Maggie Q is just made for that role, though she would also have been a great Kono.

Hahaha, I prefer Owen/Nikita as well, but I stopped watching Nikita and I also didn't like that she went with Michael at the end of Season 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji (View Post)
Blood bath on Tumblr about Kono/Steve/Cath....they are going crazy over there, I mean nails scratching, claws coming out to defend their couples. I like it...it kinda of funny to see people really a die hard fan and they think they know that actors and actress really well. They take it too seriously and need to chill out.

What are you saying Renji?! Did the Shipperswar or Ship War started?! It's ridiculous though! It's a show God dammit! They shouldn't take it too serious.

Hey ladies, since we're on hiatus I thought that we should start a McKono survivor, just to keep the thread rolling and it would def. fun.
But you have to be on board, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to play it. We just have to decide which McKono Moment, I think we should start with gifs, should survive/wins.
I can try to organize it.
Banshee
Visit the Grimmlins and be part of the family
& Join |Da Vinci's Demons | Vikings |icon
Old 05-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^Im all for it, Amorith

Kono Kalakaua

Icon By: Si_Crazy
Old 05-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icchy (View Post)
^^Im all for it, Amorith
me too!
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."-John Lennon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread