Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2015, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

So great to hear you had a awesome time in Hawai Dumai

It's most have been amazing to stand for H50 Headquarters in your H5O shirt Which I both love very much
Old 07-24-2015, 01:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Ohh I'm so happy that you've had a great time at the islands!! I think the scenery alone must be mind-blowing!!
I can imagine being in front of the headquarters and wearing the shirt, people really knew you were a fan

Ohh I don't live in the US I live in Brazil, and trust me, it's super hard to have conventions here (not to mention that the few that happened here it's only in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro which is about 1500Km from where I live). But since I work a lot, and have no husband or kid, I indulge myself with that from time to time

Dude!! That's an awesome shirt!!
It is! Hopefully you are going to get there somewhen to see it yourself
Haha yeah it was so cool to get in touch with fans from all over the world right there. One fan was like "So, I gotta go now, have to meet Steve and Danno" xD That guy was so cool haha

Oh I see! I have only met Americans so far on this site so xD But its still amazing that there are conventions in Brazil! Awesome that they are going there! Guess its not too bad to spend your time and money with that

Thank you! I hope you get one yourself too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
So great to hear you had a awesome time in Hawai Dumai

It's most have been amazing to stand for H50 Headquarters in your H5O shirt Which I both love very much
Thank you so much <3 It was really amazing! I hope for you as well that you are going to get there soon as well!

Hehe thank you It was Would have been very funny to see Danno and Steve leaving the building while standing right in front of it xD
Dumai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumai (View Post)
It is! Hopefully you are going to get there somewhen to see it yourself
Haha yeah it was so cool to get in touch with fans from all over the world right there. One fan was like "So, I gotta go now, have to meet Steve and Danno" xD That guy was so cool haha

Oh I see! I have only met Americans so far on this site so xD But its still amazing that there are conventions in Brazil! Awesome that they are going there! Guess its not too bad to spend your time and money with that

Thank you! I hope you get one yourself too
Sorry it took me so long to reply ... IDK how I hadn't seen this before

I hope so! I know I would have a lot of fun seeing familiar places that have appeared on the show
It's always fun to meet fans of shows and characters we like! I wish I knew more H50 fans in person you know, pretty much all I know are online

Not bad at all I am super happy that they're finally starting to bring conventions over here.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:54 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Sorry it took me so long to reply ... IDK how I hadn't seen this before

I hope so! I know I would have a lot of fun seeing familiar places that have appeared on the show
It's always fun to meet fans of shows and characters we like! I wish I knew more H50 fans in person you know, pretty much all I know are online

Not bad at all I am super happy that they're finally starting to bring conventions over here.
Haha no problem I am also not that often here lately^^

I am sure you would have a lot of fun I am going there again as well... I would love to get married there Perhaps I can compare that with meeting the cast at this time xD
Thats true... I have some cool friends who are also watching most of the shows I like but still it would be cool to know more

I am sure you are! After all I am happy that there are also more and more conventions in Europe
Dumai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:27 AM
Moderator Manager

well I'm happy that you found your way to our board! Hope you'll be sticking around

Yep!! Me too ! It's such a beautiful place, so it's probably fun-guaranteed
Oh you're planning on going again? That's awesome! Do you already have a date?
A wedding in Hawaii is probably very beautiful!!!
Exactly!! Interacting with others with the same passion as ours is always so much fun

Ohh I can imagine!! Europe has some amazing cons!! KLZ that does SPN, Teen Wolf, HP and BTVS cons in Europe made a SPN con here in Brazil a few years ago.... I would love to try to go in another event of them
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's Alex and Scott Q&A's