Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2018, 02:57 AM
  #16
Passionate Fan

 
Core 4's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Will this be the 200th episode Bartek because Peter have said we will see many old faces back for the 200th
No. In 200th episode we see I think only regular cast. It will be this BIG episode in 40's. Many old faces will back for midseason finale (9.10). According Peter: "We’re doing a big sort of Expendables episode,” in the vein of the action franchise that teams up Stallone, Schwarzenegger et al. “We’re bringing back a lot of people that over the years have helped us."

Looks like Joe is first confirmed character for midseason finale. According to unofficial information, the rumour that I saw on Twitter and Instagram, in episode we see also Catherine, and this week is start of the filming. But we have wait to confirmation.

Still I wonder what is the reason for the return of a lot characters. I understand if it was the return of the two characters, but it looks more like at least five. I have two theories, it will be something on such a large scale, so Five-0 will need help. The second theory, most of the Five-0 members will be kidnapped, and the characters that will come back and someone from Five-0 will try save them, though the plot would resemble one of the episodes of season 7.

Last edited by Core 4; 10-09-2018 at 03:03 AM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 12:36 PM
  #17
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
No. In 200th episode we see I think only regular cast. It will be this BIG episode in 40's. Many old faces will back for midseason finale (9.10). According Peter: "We’re doing a big sort of Expendables episode,” in the vein of the action franchise that teams up Stallone, Schwarzenegger et al. “We’re bringing back a lot of people that over the years have helped us.

Looks like Joe is first confirmed character for midseason finale. According to unofficial information, the rumour that I saw on Twitter and Instagram, in episode we see also Catherine, and this week is start of the filming. But we have wait to confirmation.

Still I wonder what is the reason for the return of a lot characters. I understand if it was the return of the two characters, but it looks more like at least five. I have two theories, it will be something on such a large scale, so Five-0 will need help. The second theory, most of the Five-0 members will be kidnapped, and the characters that will come back and someone from Five-0 will try save them, though the plot would resemble one of the episodes of season 7.
You know when I read what Peter said “we’re bringing back a lot of people that over the years have helped us” I thought this is their way we can say good bye to everyone hopefully I am wrong

Really I hope it will confirm soon I so want to see her back

I hope it will be the first one don’t want to see our team being kidnapped.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 12:45 PM
  #18
Passionate Fan

 
Core 4's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,310
From TV Line. Eddie Cahill (CSI: NY, Friends) will appear in episode 9.06 and he play old friend of Steve.

What is going to happen on Hawaii Five-0 this season? —Mike
Showrunner Peter M. Lenkov used to exec-produce CSI: NY, so it’s no surprise that Eddie Cahill has been tapped to guest-star in the Nov. 2 episode as Carson, a pilot and old friend of McGarrett’s from his military days. Carson is killed in a mysterious plane crash while apparently kidnapping a baby, but via flashbacks he drops clues that point the investigation in the right direction.

http://www.tvline.com/2018/10/09/luc...udity-netflix/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
You know when I read what Peter said “we’re bringing back a lot of people that over the years have helped us” I thought this is their way we can say good bye to everyone hopefully I am wrong
They probably will back for rescue mission to help Five-0. Now there is rumor that Catherine will back for two episodes and Danny will be kindapped in midseason finale.

That could be interesting, because we rarely saw Danny kidnapped. At least when he was kidnapped alone, because together with Steve, we've had seen it often. And when he is kidnapped alone I only remember when he was kidnapped in flashbacks from New Jersey in 2001 (episode 3.06). He was kidnapped with his partner, Grace. Another situation when Rick Peterson wanted to force him to kill Stan (episode 2.15). And kidnapped by the FBI when he wanted to find out where the plane was with Steve (2.22). And the end. Because Colombia, he was going to prison, not kidnapping.

But in none of these episodes, when he was kidnapped alone, we did not have a Five-0 rescue mission, so it might be interesting. Besides, we probably would have emotional scenes with Steve & Danny.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:56 PM
  #19
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118,205
Wow that is big news

It,s sad that again we will see a old friend of Steve and this one is also dead he lost over the years many friends we have seen this SL to often.

Quote:
[They probably will back for rescue mission to help Five-0. Now there is rumor that Catherine will back for two episodes and Danny will be kindapped in midseason finale.

That could be interesting, because we rarely saw Danny kidnapped. At least when he was kidnapped alone, because together with Steve, we've had seen it often. And when he is kidnapped alone I only remember when he was kidnapped in flashbacks from New Jersey in 2001 (episode 3.06). He was kidnapped with his partner, Grace. Another situation when Rick Peterson wanted to force him to kill Stan (episode 2.15). And kidnapped by the FBI when he wanted to find out where the plane was with Steve (2.22). And the end. Because Colombia, he was going to prison, not kidnapping.

But in none of these episodes, when he was kidnapped alone, we did not have a Five-0 rescue mission, so it might be interesting. Besides, we probably would have emotional scenes with Steve & Danny.
Now it can see your story coming Bartek that the team will be kidnapped. Someone ask Joe and Cath to rescue them.

Danny being kidnapped sound like a awesome episode we’re we can see a worried Steve

So far this season looks awesome how longer the serie stays the better it get.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:49 AM
  #20
Passionate Fan

 
Core 4's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Now it can see your story coming Bartek that the team will be kidnapped. Someone ask Joe and Cath to rescue them.

Danny being kidnapped sound like a awesome episode we’re we can see a worried Steve
If it's true that Danny will be kidnapped in the midseason finale (episode 9.10), that's why we'll see return the characters like Joe and Caherine. With the kidnapping of the team I was writing before the rumor about Danny appeared, when I was creating the theories why these characters could appear in midseason finale. If it is true that Danny will be kidnapped in the midseason finale, we will probably see the rescue mission of "Five and friends" to save Danny.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:34 PM
  #21
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
If it's true that Danny will be kidnapped in the midseason finale (episode 9.10), that's why we'll see return the characters like Joe and Caherine. With the kidnapping of the team I was writing before the rumor about Danny appeared, when I was creating the theories why these characters could appear in midseason finale. If it is true that Danny will be kidnapped in the midseason finale, we will probably see the rescue mission of "Five and friends" to save Danny.
Mostly your theories are right Bartek so this episode could be one of the best this season. I love the title you gave it “Five and friends”
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:56 AM
  #22
Extreme Fan
 
nuwanda's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
You know when I read what Peter said “we’re bringing back a lot of people that over the years have helped us” I thought this is their way we can say good bye to everyone hopefully I am wrong
i hope you are wrong as well.

and please, don't say anyting like this again.
i read it this morning before i went to work and was thinking about it for the next three hours
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:04 PM
  #23
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
i hope you are wrong as well.

and please, don't say anyting like this again.
i read it this morning before i went to work and was thinking about it for the next three hours
I am so sorry nuwanda I say it because I want to prepare myself for that day but will try not to say it ever again.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:50 PM
  #24
Extreme Fan
 
nuwanda's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I am so sorry nuwanda I say it because I want to prepare myself for that day but will try not to say it ever again.
i know, it is better to be prepared, but i am absolutely not ready for that and i don't want to think about it.

Last edited by nuwanda; 10-11-2018 at 07:55 PM
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:27 AM
  #25
Passionate Fan

 
Core 4's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,310
In episode 9.11 we see 16-old Steve. So there will be at least one flasback scene.


Last edited by Immunity; 02-06-2019 at 11:55 AM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:39 AM
  #26
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118,205
He looks so cute nice to have a flashback scene again
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:18 AM
  #27
Passionate Fan

 
Core 4's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,310
Yesterday was the first day of filming episode 9.11 (midseason finale). It will be this The Expendables episode and according Peter “We’re bringing back a lot of people that over the years have helped us". One of these people will be Joe White (Terry O'Quinn is already in Hawaii). In this episode we see also 16-years old Steve, about what I wrote a few days ago. And looks like this episode will be connected with Marrakesh storyline, because from the set we know that they filmed Morocco scene. But I don't know if it will be flashback scene or scene in present time.




Last edited by Immunity; 01-18-2019 at 03:14 AM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:03 AM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118,205
Thanks Bartek I am so looking forward to this episode so far it looks great!
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:29 AM
  #29
Passionate Fan

 
Core 4's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,310
TV Line about Adam's return in episode 9.06:

Anything new on Hawaii Five-0? –Ellie
‘Member when we told you that Ian Anthony Dale won’t make his Season 9 debut until Nov. 2? Well, when he does show up, I’m hearing that viewers will “see an Adam like they never have before” — until, that is, Danny intervenes.

http://www.tvline.com/2018/10/17/sup...uthor-rivalry/
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:03 PM
  #30
Moderator Support Team

 
maplezbear's Avatar

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 54,233
Thansk for all the news! Sounds like lots of good stuff coming up!
__________________
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST