Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Passionate Fan

From TV Line. A lot of new information about season 10. Interesting that the episode of Alex will be on 10.07. so now the order is confusing. We know for sure 10.02 will air as 10.01, 10.03 will air as 10.02 and 10.01 will air as 10.07. The rest I understand that it will probably be one backward, so probably 10.04 it will be 10.03, 10.05 it will be 10.04, 10.04 it will be 10.05, 10.06 it will be 10.05, and 10.07 it will be 10.06, and then probably will be normal, but that's my guess.

Quote:
“Someone definitely took a bullet” in that season-ending cliffhanger, showrunner Peter M. Lenkov avows. But does that have to do with the team “saying goodbye to one of their own,” as teased in the Season 10 logline? “Every year we have added to the cast, we’ve had cast leave, come back…,” Lenkov hedges, before assuring fans that the looming “goodbye” is “not as ominous as it sounds.” Speaking of adding to the cast, Katrina Law (Arrow) has come on board as Quinn Liu, a former Staff Sergeant within the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division, and her arrival will bring on a bit of deja vu to “the first meeting between McGarrett and Danny,” says Lenkov. Elsewhere, Adam’s “connection” with Yakuza daughter Tamiko will continue, as he steers into a “morally challenging, impactful story”; Eddie the dog will make like Lassie and “help rescue Tani and Junior” in an early episode; and a bit deeper into the season, a villain “connected to one of our bigger storylines from the last 10 years will sort of come out of the shadows.”

BONUS SPOILER!: Episode 7, written and directed by Alex O’Loughlin, and filmed in L.A., is “a very powerful and emotional” one — for Danny

tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2019-season-premiere-spoilers/ua-eha-ka-ili-i-ka-maka-o-ka-ihe-2/
And new photo from episode 10.01:

Last edited by Core 4; 09-04-2019 at 03:13 PM
Old 09-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
From TV Line. A lot of new information about season 10. Interesting that the episode of Alex will be on 10.07. so now the order is confusing. We know for sure 10.02 will air as 10.01, 10.03 will air as 10.02 and 10.01 will air as 10.07. The rest I understand that it will probably be one backward, so probably 10.04 it will be 10.03, 10.05 it will be 10.04, 10.04 it will be 10.05, 10.06 it will be 10.05, and 10.07 it will be 10.06, and then probably will be normal, but that's my guess.
THAT is confusing (or jsut too early for me)

thanks for the promo pic.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I agree too confusing
Old 09-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's pretty confusing
Old 09-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Yep, why they do that
Old 09-13-2019, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Bartek for all the info I’ve read it 3 times but still very confusing
Old 09-14-2019, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
THAT is confusing (or jsut too early for me)

thanks for the promo pic.
hahahaha I am with you on that.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 09-14-2019, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Me too me too so confused
Old 09-16-2019, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
Me too me too so confused
Thats why I stopped reading too into spoilers and stuff and just read simple stuff because a lot of things are tentative as things can keep changing with what episodes are which.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 09-16-2019, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Thats why I stopped reading too into spoilers and stuff and just read simple stuff because a lot of things are tentative as things can keep changing with what episodes are which.
I might as well be able to do that, because with all those episodes being broadcast in different order, a good storyline will not being in it I'm afraid
Old 09-17-2019, 11:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Information about first 7 episodes of season 10 from me:

10.01 (filmed as 10.02) - Katrina debut as Quinn, probably last episode of Jorge as Jerry, first episode of Rob Morrow as Cullen (he will be in a few episodes).
10.02 (filmed as 10.03) - Tani and Junior in a collapsed tunnel, Eddie to the rescue.
10.03 (filmed as 10.04) - This could be an episode in which Quinn would have a big role because there were at least a few Alex & Katrina scenes on photos from the set.
10.04 (filmed as 10.06) - Probably first episode in which Quinn will already be in Five-0, from the photos from the set looks like will be a lot Steve & Danny scenes.
10.05 - Halloween episode, Masi is back as Max.
10.06 (filmed as 10.07) - On Monday they started filming, there are photos from the set with Alex and Scott.
10.07 (filmed as 10.01) - Episode written and directed by Alex. Scenes filmed in LA will appear. Doris is back. It will be episode very powerful and emotional for Danny.
Old 09-17-2019, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
Information about first 7 episodes of season 10 from me:

10.01 (filmed as 10.02) - Katrina debut as Quinn, probably last episode of Jorge as Jerry, first episode of Rob Morrow as Cullen (he will be in a few episodes).
10.02 (filmed as 10.03) - Tani and Junior in a collapsed tunnel, Eddie to the rescue.
10.03 (filmed as 10.04) - This could be an episode in which Quinn would have a big role because there were at least a few Alex & Katrina scenes on photos from the set.
10.04 (filmed as 10.06) - Probably first episode in which Quinn will already be in Five-0, from the photos from the set looks like will be a lot Steve & Danny scenes.
10.05 - Halloween episode, Masi is back as Max.
10.06 (filmed as 10.07) - On Monday they started filming, there are photos from the set with Alex and Scott.
10.07 (filmed as 10.01) - Episode written and directed by Alex. Scenes filmed in LA will appear. Doris is back. It will be episode very powerful and emotional for Danny.
WoW thanks Bartek for the info I will save this schedule
Old 09-19-2019, 11:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Press release for episode 10.02 and 10.03:

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/09/ha...peia-e-ka.html

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/09/ha...hi-ana-ka.html
Old 09-20-2019, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the Press release both episodes looks good

Ot seems that after 10 years Alex finally is also producer of H5O
Old 09-21-2019, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Interview with Peter about season 10 for CarterMatt:

Quote:
CarterMatt – How is everyone going to recover following the events of the big cliffhanger?

Peter M. Lenkov – When you go through a trauma like that — and when I say trauma, I mean a mental trauma, when somebody gets shot — how do people react? I really wanted to start off the season reacting to that. How people, in the wake of things like that, reassess and move forward.

I know one way you guys are moving forward is by bringing Katrina Law on board, who I love and was so happy to see be a part of the show. What was it about this [Quinn Liu] character and about Katrina that had you excited to write for her?

She’s great. She’s really strong. She can also play vulnerable. I was looking for someone who could really fit in.

In terms of [Quinn’s] skill set, she is a former CID who was bumped down to military police. She’s very much a broken toy, which McGarrett collects. She’s great at her job. I just wanted somebody who was believable in that kind of role. The action stuff, that’s hard — having a gun, being believable while running, you have to be great at that. But you have to be great at the emotional character stuff. [Katrina] really is the utility player; she can do it all.

Last season you had this epic premiere episode that was both a tribute to the original show, but also introduced a larger story with some of McGarrett’s past. Is there a similar big story set up in the premiere this time?

There are a lot of little things that we plant that will play out over the course of the season.

We’ve talked a lot about thematic stuff over the years, and new avenues for you to be able to explore on the show. Is there a new impulse this year, something new and unexplored, that you wanted to dive into?

There is so much stuff that I’ve never gotten to. There are still so many stories that we’ve always pushed downfield because, for one reason or another, we thought they would work better later. Now, on top of that, we have a whole new character to take a deep dive into — who she is, where she’s from, and how she interacts with everyone.

In between all of the episodes of this show plus MacGyver and Magnum PI, you gotta have around 300 episodes at this point. After all that time, what still excites you about this world?

Just the opportunity to tell different kinds of stories. That’s really the truth. When you get a loyal audience and they’ll follow you week to week, it’s a little sandbox that you can play in and try different things. I love trying to find a way to tell different kinds of stories that still fit within the framework of the show.

One of the big stories coming [later this fall] is one written and directed by Alex O’Loughlin that was filmed in Los Angeles. How did that whole idea come about?

He just had a story that he wanted to tell. He called me up and he said ‘I’d love to write one this season.’ After I read it, I thought he should direct it. He wanted it to look different — the story is very different — so we decided on LA. It started with him just wanting to tell a story that he was really passionate about.

I’ve seen social-media teases of a Halloween episode again this year. Is that happening?

Yeah, it’s on my desk right now — I’m editing it. It’s very scary. We went into it thinking about how we could do something like The Conjuring, or a monster movie on television.

Are there any notable guest stars coming back this year?

There are a lot of people coming back, but I don’t want to give [too much] away too early … There’s actually a connection to one of the Big Bads that we’ve had over the years, and that will come back to haunt [the team].

I know there’s talk about a possible Magnum PI – Five-0 crossover. Any telling when you’re going to get a chance to see that play out?

I hope that it will [air] very, very early in the new year, which means that we’d be shooting it soon. We just started talking about how to make it work and story ideas.

I remember there was talk around PaleyFest about trying to do a three-show crossover with MacGyver in there too. With it not airing until next year, is that even more logistically impossible now?

Yeah. If we were going to be doing a three-way crossover, we’d have to be shooting an episode of Five-0 and Magnum that is going to be airing in the spring. That’s just too complicated.
https://cartermatt.com/379634/hawaii...-peter-lenkov/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread