Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 06:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Ahhh that makes sense... but still it's good that they're using an old SL to justify his absence! I like it
Old 09-26-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree and I hope we hear some closure about that SL
Old 09-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the press releases. It's good to see Natasha Henstridge as guest in episode 2.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:21 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Yeah... I'm curious to see what character she'll play
Old 09-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

The ratings for the SP were bad H5O was the worse TV Show for CBS this week hope they improve soon otherwise I see a dark cloud hanging all season above them.

Don't know if Michelle leaving and adding Chi to the team has anything to do with it but for sure H5O lost a lot of viewers
Old 10-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
The ratings for the SP were bad H5O was the worse TV Show for CBS this week hope they improve soon otherwise I see a dark cloud hanging all season above them.

Don't know if Michelle leaving and adding Chi to the team has anything to do with it but for sure H5O lost a lot of viewers
Yes, I saw those ratings. My guess is that putting Amazing race as lead in screwed the whole night. H50 grew over its pathetic lead in in demo and especially in total viewers. CBS needs to put stronger show at 8 pm - last year Undercover boss did much better at 8 pm. If they don't change anything soon - then yes, H50 and Blue bloods will be in danger.

I also observe big decline in ratings for Sunday shows. CSI changed time slot and fell on its face with 1.3 demo. The good wife had 1.3 as well.
on Tuesdays PoI fell as well from 2.2 last year to 1.7 this season.

CBS is going to be in a lot of trouble when football ends. Currently they have stronger mondays due to shift of The big bang theory from Thursday.

I also predict flop on Wednesday 10 pm with god awful "Stalker".
Old 10-01-2014, 05:54 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I for one am actually looking forward to watch Stalker

Quote:

Very bad ratings
Seems like CBS's exception at having a strong Friday night didn't last long... We all know that it's the worst day for prime time....

It could be both reasons... but I personally am glad that Michelle is gone. Even though I'm not okay with Chi being a part of the team.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ I for one am actually looking forward to watch Stalker

Very bad ratings
Seems like CBS's exception at having a strong Friday night didn't last long... We all know that it's the worst day for prime time....

It could be both reasons... but I personally am glad that Michelle is gone. Even though I'm not okay with Chi being a part of the team.
I am worried as well but I am not panicking yet. Season 3 also started badly but H50 rebounded. Maybe CBS will out a different show at 8 pm, that's the key imo.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

CBS has to make some changes ASAP! all shows went down this week compare to last season don't get why they made some changes look at NCIS LA a 1.9 and 8.4 m viewers the worse for this show ever last season this show always had 3.0 or more and now the show is on Monday 10.pm same as H5O 2 seasons ago and put the same ratings as H5O tells me that H5O didn't that bad on Monday!!
Old 10-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

CBS has 5 new shows, I think they should at least air during summer when all the other fall shows is on hiatus so they don't have to mess with fall schedule tv shows.
I think CBS did a poor job of moving NCIS:LA to Monday when they already has huge rating in their old timeslot same to TAR which I didn't know they move it to Friday.
Heard H50 rating did a good job in L+3 "h50: 1.2 ->2.0" so people do watch but mostly in dvr.

Forgot to add this, people on twitter mostly some of the fandom quit due to fans bully them out or the actress "if you don't like the show than don't watch." I know some people stop watching
because the show is getting cheesy/corny and some peoples don't like the fact the show is goin toward 2 guy getting it on and forgot about the other 2 main cast. (yeah I heard a lot of people say of those things).

Last edited by Renji; 10-01-2014 at 01:42 PM
Old 10-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know who is playing *assuming* Steve new LI, she is pretty and tall, heard they use to work together in other project.

Spoiler:

CBS Press Express | ON THE FOURTH ANNIVERSARY OF HIS FATHER'S DEATH, McGARRETT MEETS A WOMAN WHO HELPS HIM REOPEN THE LAST UNSOLVED CASE HIS FATHER WORKED ON BEFORE HIS DEATH, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 24
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."-John Lennon
Old 10-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Moderator Manager

She seems pretty! Hope she is an interesting character
Old 10-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sritia (View Post)
I know who is playing *assuming* Steve new LI, she is pretty and tall, heard they use to work together in other project.

Spoiler:

CBS Press Express | ON THE FOURTH ANNIVERSARY OF HIS FATHER'S DEATH, McGARRETT MEETS A WOMAN WHO HELPS HIM REOPEN THE LAST UNSOLVED CASE HIS FATHER WORKED ON BEFORE HIS DEATH, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 24
Never heard of her before hope she will be a great new character on H5O

Look who is back in Hawaii

Old 10-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ratings last night episode

Quote:
CBS Hawaii Five-0 ~~~~ 1.3 ~~~~ 9.17 viewers
Sofar the ratings are not great both H5O and BB are in danger!!
Old 10-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Never heard of her before hope she will be a great new character on H5O

Look who is back in Hawaii

Is that Sang Min? Can't get enough of this guy

As for ratings, as long as H50 airs after pathetic Amazing race the numbers will not be much higher. What was CBs thinking by moving TAR to Fridays when young people go out? TAR is directed at those young people - ironically

Last edited by ateofi; 10-12-2014 at 11:25 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread