Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hawaii Five-O [ News & Media & Ratings Thread! ] #22: Season 7 filming will bring great news and hopefully amazing ratings!

Hawaii Five-O News & Media & Ratings Thread!

<< Previous Thread >>

[ For photos, videos, and other media, please visit the Media Thread

Last edited by Immunity; 07-23-2016 at 01:16 PM
Old 07-17-2016, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Jo

From previous thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
Everything we know about the first episode of season 7

Yesterday ended filming of the premiere season 7. Photos and videos from the set, a number of news, and interviews with executive producer Peter Lenkov give us a lot of interesting information about the premiere. Here's what we know about the episode:

- Will be started arc, which will be introduced the Big Bad for season 7. Arc with him is to last through the first four episodes, and then a return to the rest of the season. We know that the Five-0 because that person will need help from someone outside to unravel it all, because it's very complicated case. It is not known whether this help will Five-0 ask in the first episode, or at some later. We still do not know the identity of this villain, or who will play, and even whether he will appear in the premiere of Season 7.

- New Governor of Hawaii will debut, which has the name Mahoe, and her will play Rosalind Chao (will have a recurring role). Photos and videos from the set probably indicates that her life would be danger, and someone will try to kill her. We do not know yet how she will choose as new Governor. In the finale of season 6 Sam Denning is still in his position, so she had to be selected between finale of season 6 and the premiere of season 7. Maybe Denning did not receive re-election, or even murdered.

- Looks like villain of episode will be Pierre Shaw (played by Jesse La Flair), which is likely to try to kill the new Governor (and Five-0 will want to stop him). But rather it was not his idea, and the Big Bad of season 7 will order him to murder new Governor.

- Abby Dunn is no longer a member of the Five-0 in season 7. Photos from the set explicitly confirm that now will work for the police (HPD). This is a logical choice, because actress Julie Benz only has a recurring role, not to mention the fact that she will have a regular role on another CBS tv show, Training Day, so she could not be in full-time in Five-0.

- On the two photos appear mysterious Asian, on first photo with several bodyguards, on the second photo when was filmied scene with Five-0, police and SWAT division. It seems that he will be working for the Governor, he may be the right hand of her or the head of security.

- In the episode appears a scene with Steve in the hospital church. This will probably be the first scene in the episode.

- We'll see a scene between Grover and Kamekona. The first holds a box he received from Kamekona. We do not know what it is, but it seems that this is something like the next new business of Kamekona. A few weeks ago, Peter Lenkov posted a photo of this box on Instagram.

- In this episode does not appear Max Bergman. As we know he is on "Doctors Without Borders", where he will stay for 3 months, and Peter Lenkov interview confirmed that he will not appear in the first few episodes.

- This returning characters surely we see: Kamekona, Duke Lukela, Grace Williams, Eric Russo, and Abby Dunn. It is possible that will be also Dr. Mindy Shaw, who in the absence of Max replace him as chief coroner.

- After the photos and videos from the set seems that in the episode will see a lot of action, which is one of the favorite elements of the show for the fans.

- Episode directed by Bryan Spicer, from a screenplay by Peter Lenkov and Eric Guggenheim.
Thanks Bartek can't wait for the first episode of season 7
Old 07-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for bring that over Lena! I forgot
Old 07-17-2016, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem Jo
Old 07-18-2016, 01:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Looks like episode 7.02 (today will be the first day of filming) was written by Matt Wheeler. He written two great episodes last season for me 6.14 and 6.25 (with Lenkov), and two very good episodes 6.06 and 6.18 (story by Travis Donnelly).

Last edited by Core 4; 07-18-2016 at 02:31 AM
Old 07-18-2016, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the latest scoops!
Old 07-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have changed the name of this thread in the future you all can post here interviews or any other news in the media from the show in here also this is the thread were we will post the ratings in the future!!!

The Media thread name is changed also in
H50 Thread for! [ BTS Pics, Spoilers, Promo & Sneak Peeks]

So in the future this thread will be kept spoiler free for those who want to be
Old 07-24-2016, 08:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Hawaii Five-0 books Claire Forlani for recurring role

Meet Joe Black star Claire Forlani has landed a recurring role on the new season of Hawaii Five-0, EW has learned exclusively.

Forlani will play Alicia Brown, a retired criminal profiler who works with McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin) to hunt down a serial killer threatening the people of Oahu.

“Alicia and McGarrett have a profound respect for each other and what they have accomplished professionally,” executive producer Peter Lenkov tells EW. “Her insight and expertise as a profiler will be paramount for Five-0 to track down this killer menacing the Island for those who visit and those who call it their home.”

The actress, whose TV credits include CSI: NY and NCIS: Los Angeles, will recur beginning in the seventh season’s second episode.

Hawaii Five-0 books Claire Forlani for recurring role | EW.com

----------------------------------------------------

Now I'm confussed, she will debut in 7.02, in which will be storyline with Chris Vance and Faran Tahir. And it looks different than the storyline of the serial killer. At least I have such a feeling. Though maybe this arc in four 4 episodes (with Bag Bad and big case) will be with serial killer, and storyline with Vance and Tahir will be a case of week? Or only Vance will be connected with COTW, and Faran Tahir will be connected with serial killer arc in 4 episodes. I don't know.. Or all however will be connected together. She may will be this help from outside, in which Lenkov said in interview. Generally, looks like she will be there because of this arc from interview with Lenkov, if it is true it that arc of the Big Bad will be with the serial killer. But for now hard to tell..

Last edited by Core 4; 07-24-2016 at 02:42 PM
Old 07-24-2016, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the scoop.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh nice! I like Claire Forlani.

Thanks Lena!! As you know, I love to be spoiler free
Old 07-25-2016, 08:03 AM
Passionate Fan

News from EW is in right thread? Because after changes I don't know.

I thought a little over yesterday's news, and all becoming a logical. Lenkov talked about arc with new Big Bad, which will be in the first 4 episodes (and this arc then return on the rest of the season), and because of this villain, Five-0 will have to go outside to get help to figure it out, because it's very complicated. Claire Forlani debut in episode 7.02, so at a time when will be this arc (besides her role is recurring so she very likely also return in episodes when will this arc in first four episodes), and she will help Five-0 with the serial killer, so she is a person outside, becasue she is retired profiler. So these things look like what Lenkov said in an interview. So everything indicates that this arc actually will be with this serial killer, and he will be the Big Bad of season 7.

Also seems that after what we saw in photos and videos from the set, that in the first two episodes will be a case of the week, and the arc of the serial killer will not be involved with them. Episode 7.01 will be probably about governor whose life is likely to be in danger, and Jesse La Flair will be the villain of the episode. Meanwhile, the 7.02 will probably have something to do with England, Chris Vance will be working with Five-0, and Faran Tahir will be the villain of episode. You will say that Vance is working with Five-0, so it may be the means that ir the arc from interview with Lenkov, but on photo from Lenkov, he, Steve and Danny get medals (George Cross), so it seems that this storyline finished in 7.02, thus it can not have a connection with the serial killer.

I think it will be something like in season 5. In the first few episodes will be X number of minutes spent on this arc, and the rest it will be a case of the episode. Meantime in 7.04 will be the culmination of this arc (as in arc of brother of Danny 5.04 and arc of conspiration theory of Jerry in 5.06). Although I think, unike to season 5 (5.04 and 5.06), they devote whole episode on this arc (7.04), because however it is not a storyline like Danny and Jerry (it was arc more personal than arc of the Five-0 and catch a serial killer), so I think they should entire episode devoted to him.

Another question is what we see in the rest of the season in this arc of serial killer/Big Bad. So I see a couple of options, he is not caught by Five-0 in the first 4 episodes, stop to killing people, because the Five-0 is close to catching him, and he begin to plot revenge on the Five-0. Or he is caught, and he will be in prison, and then escapes, and will want to revenge Five-0. Another option that serial killer will be caught/killed, and later it turns out that it was not him a serial killer, or it was his partner, and Five-0 will try to catch the real serial killer. Or they caught/kill serial killer, and later it turns out that someone was killed, and Five-0 finds out that he not to kill himself, but with the partner and the partner is on the loose and this partner will be the Big Bad. Such theories come to mind.

Not surprised me Lenkov words from an interview in May, when he said that the new Big Bad will be someone very surprising, becasue serial killer as the Big Bad is a surprise to me, because in any of my theories did not include anyone like that. Not surprised me, too, the words of Lenkova from July that the new Big bad will be very different from the villains that we had in the past. Because both Wo Fat and Gabriel were quite different. Wo Fat in arc Steve/John McGarrett/ Doris, so arc very personal. Though sometimes he has storyline with his business as in 3.14 or 3.21. Meantime Gabriel has personal arc with Chin, then his entire plan to be king of the underworld Oahu, includin stolen money from Adam. Meanwhile, when it comes to serial killer the only thing that will be wanted it kill, it someone whose mind is in a very dark place. Perhaps because mistreatment above him or because sexual abuse above him in past, and etc. Or by the tragedy which triggered his desire to kill. Serial killers often are brilliant people whose killings are planning to the smallest details. So really this is a complicated issue, and I am not surprised that the Five-0 will need help from outside. Of course, we had serial killers, as in 2.20 or 4.11, but only for one episode. Now we will have someone for the whole season, and for me something fresh and interesting, and something another comapred with Wo Fat and Gabriel.

Last edited by Core 4; 07-25-2016 at 08:43 AM
Old 07-25-2016, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting something to think about.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes you posted in the right thread Bartek!!

A lot to think about sofar I like what I read and enjoy the BTS pictures now September can come for me
Old 07-29-2016, 11:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Appeared strange interview with Jimmy Buffett (Frank Bama). He a few times mentioned last season about Hawaii Five-0. Fans have speculated that Jimmy could tell that season 7 will be the last season. But I'm not sure if it he meant. He mentioned in interview about his character, and he maybe mentioned about last season for his character, not the show? Of course, I speculated that the season 7 may be the last, but it's hard to believe that already CBS has decided about end the show, not even waiting for ratings (especially the new lead-in MacGyver can give a better ratings for H50, if tv show will be a success). Besides, if Lenkov such information reveal the person who appear only a few times in a tiny role? I do not know what to think..

Video of interview:

Hawaii Five-0 - To End after Season 7? | Spoilers

PS. Here is Peter answer:

Last edited by Core 4; 07-29-2016 at 11:35 AM
Old 07-29-2016, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very strange indeed and your right Peter would never told a recurring character the end of the show is coming maybe he would tell Alex but I doubt that to. Peter and CBS will wait for the ratings and if they will stay steady I see a season 8 coming!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread