Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2018, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cleanup was blah. I hate cleaning. The worst thing was getting this present that I thought was so cool but then it turned out to be a nightmare!!! It was a chocolate egg surprise maker. It was complicated and the chocolate wasn’t even enough to cover the egg. Cleaning up hardened chocolate from all the little parts was the worse. It was even so hard to get the egg out once you got the chocolate to harden. Ugh. It was just a nightmare lol. But I would try it again just to perfect it

Omg, that is funny that they got that mixed up but not so funny cause you went there. Yuck to the germs How is your weekend so far?
Old 03-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry the cleanup was so bad! That present does sound cool, but does sound very messy I don't blame you for wanting to try it again just to perfect it! I would do the same

I know Eh. The way I look at it was it was money I didn't spend, so that is ok

My weekend was ok. Went out and did some stuff yesterday before it started raining. Today didn't do much - just a little cleaning. Allergies were horrible today. And of course, this time change is not fun
Old 03-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry about your allergies. Hubby has it and it doesn’t sound like fun.

I feel a lot better than I did for the last couple of weeks. I’m so glad that I took antibiotics. I think it helped me a lot. I am going to the dentist today.

I need to go on a diet. I have never been this heavy EVER. Not even preganant hubby was like yeah let’s see. Which of course makes me want to do it even more. But dieting IS SO HARD

Any plans this week??

Yes, losing one hour of sleep is so sad
Old 03-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are lucky you don't get allergies Definitely no fun!

I am glad you are feeling so much better! Sorry you went to the dentist. Hope that went well!

I hear you! I need to go in a diet too. It really is hard

I think this weekend I have plans. A friend is visiting for a few days and we are going to hang out. I think we are doing a game night with some other friends and then lunch the next day.

How about you? Any plans?

It really is.
Old 03-13-2018, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The dentist was as expected. I really hate it when they stick things in your mouth and it hurts. but I feel like I have a brand new set of teeth

I did it. I started my diet. I saw pics of myself at my daughter’s birthday this past weekend and I barely recognized myself it needs to be done. I’m sad and I realize that I am going to be that girl that struggles with her weight all their life.

Sounds like fun Steph!!! I love Game Night so much. Hope you guys have a good time.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good that it wasn't too bad. And I hate that as well And always good when you feel like you have new teeth. Downside, that lasts a few weeks

That is good you started your diet! I don't know how you can start one that quick I have to plan it out and that never goes well

I can't wait! It's been so long since we have done a game night. I miss those Glad we are able to do it again.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

IKR! I wonder how can I have nice teeth all the time

I’m usually really good once I start. I usually start January 10, the day after my birthday (New Year’s Resolution and all). It’s March. So I took really long this time I just have never got this heavy before

We have a game night for someone’s birthday this weekend. I still haven’t RSVPed because I am unsure on if I’m gonna go or not... I think we will go most likely though. What’s your favorite game??
Old 03-14-2018, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know!

Ah ok. Yeah, just a tad late. Hopefully you can drop the weight you want to quick.

That sounds fun! Hopefully you will decided to go and have some fun I like just about any of the board games. Apples to Apples was fun and so is Cards Against Humanity.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can usually lose weight nicely. Keeping it off is another story

My brother says he likes Cards Against Humanity we’ve been playing Family Feud lately. I like that game a lot

I’ve been having a headache again lately.

How are you doing??
Old 03-15-2018, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Keeping it off is always the hard part I think

Family Feud would be fun I bet! I didn't know they had a game for that.

Sorry you are having headaches Do you get them every once in a while or how often?

I am doing good so far today
Old 03-18-2018, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is!!! I think I need to keep a food journal all the time. Be accountable for what I eat. Sometimes I can get so bad like eat a large fries all by myself and have a bubble drink too.

I think my headaches were partly from the diet/cutting the calories and my husband has been driving me nuts lately.

We didn’t play Family Feud but we played this really fun dice game. We only played one game though. Shucks.

Did you have your game night yet???
Old 03-20-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I have heard that is a good way to help with sticking to a diet! If you do it, hopefully it will work! I think all of us are bad like that at times. I know I certainly am.

That could have been. Change in diet can contribute to them And also the hubs driving you crazy

Aw, sorry you didn't get to play what you wanted and only played one game. You sound like me when wanting to play more but not being able to

Yes, game night was fun! Extra fun since just about everyone was drunk and trying to play Cards Against Humanity

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, was too exhausted to come online.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I lost 8 lbs my first week yay!!! I’m excited. But of course, the next week, I probably won’t lose that much. If anything 1 or 2 lbs I just can’t get discouraged.

Glad your game night went better than mine!

That’s ok. I put the board on the help list

Any plans this week or next weekend??

Have a great week everyone
Old 03-21-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice! good job! Yeah, don't get discouraged. THat always makes it harder.

Ok. Yeah, I see more people have posted, which was good.

As of right now, I don't have any plans - except for cleaning maybe

How about you, anything this weekend?
Old 03-22-2018, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to start exercising it’s so hard to do with my Mom. So I need to find a way to do so at home.

Nah, nothing planned really. My hubby got a smoker last month so I know he will try perfecting his brisket this weekend again. It’s on sale gotta limit my brisket though boo.

Cleaning will probably be what I do too.

Have a good week! Weekend soon

Last edited by ~jo♥jo~; 03-22-2018 at 07:39 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread