Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2019, 02:35 PM
  #46
Master Fan

 
RissB_23's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,049
YES! I mean, look at the way he looks at her!!
__________________
"People can conquer miles, any sort of obstacle, if it's meant to be" ღ~Zoe Hart

ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Vincent&Cat ღ
RissB_23 is offline  
Old 05-26-2019, 06:20 AM
  #47
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 119,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
YES! I mean, look at the way he looks at her!!
Exactly! With so much love in his eyes she is the one for Steve I never saw him look at a woman as hè does at Cath.
Immunity is offline  
Old 05-26-2019, 05:38 PM
  #48
Master Fan

 
RissB_23's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Exactly! With so much love in his eyes she is the one for Steve I never saw him look at a woman as hè does at Cath.
Yeah. I know. I kinda get the feeling that Steve is starting to realize what he wants and who he wants and starting to not be in denial about it. Which is good.
__________________
"People can conquer miles, any sort of obstacle, if it's meant to be" ღ~Zoe Hart

ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Vincent&Cat ღ
RissB_23 is offline  
Old 05-26-2019, 06:09 PM
  #49
Absolute Fan

 
Sydney Collins's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,045
Yes we know Steve is ready to settle down, we see it every time he looks at what Danny has with his children, but Catherine owes Steve an apology then she needs to stop running to the next mission and find her happiness with Steve
__________________
Mcdanno fan
Sydney Collins is offline  
Old 05-27-2019, 07:04 AM
  #50
Extreme Fan
 
nuwanda's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I never saw him look at a woman as hè does at Cath.
and we probably never will (I hope for good reasons though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins
but Catherine owes Steve an apology then she needs to stop running to the next mission and find her happiness with Steve
she definitely does (don't think it is going to work without it), but I think she has changed too. don't think she still needs her missions anymore. she has also realized that she is missing something and (of course) someone.

Last edited by nuwanda; 05-27-2019 at 01:20 PM
nuwanda is offline  
Old 05-27-2019, 08:35 AM
  #51
Absolute Fan

 
Sydney Collins's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,045
True, I just hope that she realizes that he is her.forever and comes back to him, no more running no more.lies time to be honest with him,
__________________
Mcdanno fan
Sydney Collins is offline  
Old 05-30-2019, 05:46 PM
  #52
Master Fan

 
RissB_23's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
True, I just hope that she realizes that he is her.forever and comes back to him, no more running no more.lies time to be honest with him,
I am sure it will get there.
__________________
"People can conquer miles, any sort of obstacle, if it's meant to be" ღ~Zoe Hart

ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Vincent&Cat ღ
RissB_23 is offline  
Old 05-30-2019, 09:29 PM
  #53
Absolute Fan

 
Sydney Collins's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,045
Even the greatest love stories have sad endings, if Catherine doesn't get her feelings in check, be honest with Steve, she may just lose her chance to be happy with Steve
__________________
Mcdanno fan
Sydney Collins is offline  
Old 05-31-2019, 11:00 AM
  #54
Extreme Fan
 
nuwanda's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
1.Even the greatest love stories have sad endings

2., if Catherine doesn't get her feelings in check, be honest with Steve, she may just lose her chance to be happy with Steve
1. Yes, sometimes. But not always.

2. That is true
nuwanda is offline  
Old 05-31-2019, 02:32 PM
  #55
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 119,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
Even the greatest love stories have sad endings, if Catherine doesn't get her feelings in check, be honest with Steve, she may just lose her chance to be happy with Steve
Sadly that is true over the years I ship a few couples sadly not one of them end happy that is one of the reason I fight for McRoll
Immunity is offline  
Old 05-31-2019, 05:04 PM
  #56
Absolute Fan

 
Sydney Collins's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,045
I want to see steve happy, he loves her but she has chosen her career over him and has lied to him, we all know how big Steve hates being lied to or betrayed, it's Catherine's turn to show Steve that she wants to be with him forever,

It's getting harder and harder to ship them cause Everytime Catherine leaves, that look on Steve's face kills me, he loves her but he can't keep waiting and hoping she stays when she is always leaving. You can see Steve is broken Everytime she comes back then leaves him.
__________________
Mcdanno fan
Sydney Collins is offline  
Old 06-04-2019, 08:04 AM
  #57
Master Fan

 
RissB_23's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
I want to see steve happy, he loves her but she has chosen her career over him and has lied to him, we all know how big Steve hates being lied to or betrayed, it's Catherine's turn to show Steve that she wants to be with him forever,

It's getting harder and harder to ship them cause Everytime Catherine leaves, that look on Steve's face kills me, he loves her but he can't keep waiting and hoping she stays when she is always leaving. You can see Steve is broken Everytime she comes back then leaves him.
But in my eyes, the fact that Steve was so broken when Catherine left in her episode this season is a good sign that a reunion for them is somewhat around the corner.
__________________
"People can conquer miles, any sort of obstacle, if it's meant to be" ღ~Zoe Hart

ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Vincent&Cat ღ
RissB_23 is offline  
Old 06-04-2019, 12:06 PM
  #58
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 119,593
Don’t forgot that the first few years of their relationship it was Steve who chase his career instead of Cath than his father for killed and Steve went looking for his killer to find his real mother in stead and it was Cath who was there for him. She only Made a mistake to promise Doris not to tell something to Steve but Seve understand Why Cath did it and forgive her.
Immunity is offline  
Old 06-07-2019, 03:15 PM
  #59
Master Fan

 
RissB_23's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Don’t forgot that the first few years of their relationship it was Steve who chase his career instead of Cath than his father for killed and Steve went looking for his killer to find his real mother in stead and it was Cath who was there for him. She only Made a mistake to promise Doris not to tell something to Steve but Seve understand Why Cath did it and forgive her.
Yeah, I feel like they BOTH had moments in their relationship that they put their career first. Steve definitely did in the beginning on their relationship. They are both very similar thats why I think their stubbornness is what is stopping them from actually doing something about their feelings for each other. It will get there.
__________________
"People can conquer miles, any sort of obstacle, if it's meant to be" ღ~Zoe Hart

ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Vincent&Cat ღ
RissB_23 is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 01:08 AM
  #60
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 119,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Yeah, I feel like they BOTH had moments in their relationship that they put their career first. Steve definitely did in the beginning on their relationship. They are both very similar thats why I think their stubbornness is what is stopping them from actually doing something about their feelings for each other. It will get there.
Yeah your are so right they are both to blame time for them to use their heads and think what you want in the future a career or a family
Immunity is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST