Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 02:17 AM
Extreme Fan

It was such an honest and cute scene.I loved it.

I was thinking...if Steve gets really jealous of Billy,maybe this is the reason why he will invite Cath to join the team.I can almost see it.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
Old 10-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

These last two episodes have been amazing!

In the premiere Cath is kidnapped and we get to see how worried Steve was. That kiss! That hug! *le sigh*

Now in the second we got supportive boyfriend Steve. A good look on him
Old 10-06-2013, 05:08 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by somehowsundown (View Post)
It was such an honest and cute scene.I loved it.

I was thinking...if Steve gets really jealous of Billy,maybe this is the reason why he will invite Cath to join the team.I can almost see it.
I don't think that will happen. Kono will be back and the team will be the original 4.

Honestly as much as I like Catherine, I don't want her to be on the team, 'cause I don't think a couple working together would be productive. Plus if she gets to be on the team, then most people will stop watching the show, and I want to watch it for more seasons.

They can get their own SL and I believe most people will be happy about that.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:05 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStar_521 (View Post)

Credit: booasaur

Why do they have to be that great together :xxxx ?
Perfect couple.
The way Catherine says that.."things between us are good and I don't want to ruin that"..and he says they're good and nothing will change that is the way they express/admit that they were actually IN LOVE with each other. In a simple words 'I Love You' and 'I Love You Too'. They just like to used the terms "Good Thing" to describe their feelings.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Question: Was I the only one who thought that Danny´s speech to Steve about Billy and Cath was a bit weird?
Old 10-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cath4Sas (View Post)
I don't think that will happen. Kono will be back and the team will be the original 4.

Honestly as much as I like Catherine, I don't want her to be on the team, 'cause I don't think a couple working together would be productive. Plus if she gets to be on the team, then most people will stop watching the show, and I want to watch it for more seasons.

They can get their own SL and I believe most people will be happy about that.
I agree here putting Cath on the team will never ends well for the couple H5O is about the core 4 with regular cast as Max and Cath who can have their onw SL.

Quote:
Question: Was I the only one who thought that Danny´s speech to Steve about Billy and Cath was a bit weird?
I didn't foud it weird these two are suchs good friends they tell each other everything about their private live. Like Danny to Steve about his problems with Rachel and now about his new love Gabby. to me Danny's speech was to protect his friend from getting hurt we all know Danny got hurt when Rachel left him for another men and Danny thinks that knowing Cath and Billy has history together it might be happen to his friend also I found his speech cute like every good friend does for his friend.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I agree here putting Cath on the team will never ends well for the couple H5O is about the core 4 with regular cast as Max and Cath who can have their onw SL.

I didn't foud it weird these two are suchs good friends they tell each other everything about their private live. Like Danny to Steve about his problems with Rachel and now about his new love Gabby. to me Danny's speech was to protect his friend from getting hurt we all know Danny got hurt when Rachel left him for another men and Danny thinks that knowing Cath and Billy has history together it might be happen to his friend also I found his speech cute like every good friend does for his friend.
Yeah, I get that. It just seemed a bit weird. One minute he was telling Steve how great Cath is, and the next second he is basically saying that she´s gonna cheat on him if she works for Billy. Maybe I got it wrong?
Old 10-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimifreak (View Post)
Yeah, I get that. It just seemed a bit weird. One minute he was telling Steve how great Cath is, and the next second he is basically saying that she´s gonna cheat on him if she works for Billy. Maybe I got it wrong?
I gonna rewatch it I only have seen it one time maybe I missed something!
Old 10-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimifreak (View Post)
I rewatch it and your right! first I thought Danny didn't trust Billy but later he wants that Cath is gonna work on a place with less testerone making that Cath could fall for another guy. Which is a very weird comment knowing Cath worked for many years in the Navy and was surrounded with guys 24/7.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I rewatch it and your right! first I thought Danny didn't trust Billy but later he wants that Cath is gonna work on a place with less testerone making that Cath could fall for another guy. Which is a very weird comment knowing Cath worked for many years in the Navy and was surrounded with guys 24/7.
Yeah, I know right? Weird...
Old 10-08-2013, 06:16 PM
New Fan

Just wake up and see this haha. You made my day Hafiz
Old 10-08-2013, 06:47 PM
New Fan

..and this one for H50S04E03

Sneek Peek 4.03 – Ka ‘oia’i’o ma loko #AlexOLoughlin #JorgeGarcia #H50 | H50BAMF Tumblr

Enjoy!
Old 10-08-2013, 09:42 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Mrs. Hafiz;72106821]..and this one for H50S04E03

Sneek Peek 4.03 – Ka ‘oia’i’o ma loko #AlexOLoughlin #JorgeGarcia #H50 | H50BAMF Tumblr

Jorge Garcia’s Jerry takes a shining to Lt. Catherine Rollins until Danny warns him off. “Listen, her boyfriend is a complete animal; you wanna’ stay away from that one. Trust me.”

Don't mess with his woman.

Last edited by Mrs. Hafiz; 10-08-2013 at 10:23 PM
Old 10-09-2013, 01:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you!!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread