Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Commander ♥ Lieutenant (Steve & Catherine) #11 ~ Steve to Cath I'm not gonna lose you!! THUD!

W e l c o m e _ t o _ t h e _ 11th

Steve McGarrett & Catherine Rollins

A p p r e c i a t i o n _ t h r e a d

Shippers

01. Rinslet
02. bluewhiteheart
03. Lexipedia
04. truth takes time
05. ღEmrys
06. niam
07. ღDonna L. Crawford
08. *Fatima*
09. Josie2288
10. boulevardreams
11. Immunity (Lena)
12. crazyshipper83
13.Puck's Girl
14. montana_rosalie
15. xelanoops
16. LadyMacKenzie
17. stand up
18. somehowsundown
19. RainbowChaser
20. winchesterboyz
21. -Fated to Love-(≡IxX≡)
22. Liyah08
23. shamelessflaw1
24. Si_Crazy
25. sandierenee
26. Ircam
27. Dingbat
28. - Nina -
29. Kreuse
30. -Fated to Love-
31. Kiane
32. xlennie
33. shimifreak
34. maynm
35. msadelia
36. LuckyStar_521
37. Mrs. Hafiz
38. Cath4Sas
39. fragileღheart (Nikki)
40. Summer Falls
41. Carolina_ 78

credit to kristy11489

Future title suggestions
Because Steve face light up when he sees his Catherine
We wanna see Catherine meet the rest of the team!
Because for Steve Catherine is the one FOREVER!!

Icons

Reasons why we love them
Steve has been trough so much in his life he need,
some loving and and nobody understands him better than Catherine.
They are perfect for each other!
For us they are endgame!

Recent Moments Together!

Source

Previous Threads

01 | 02
03 | 04
05 | 06
07 | 08
09 | 10

Source

**If you see any art here that is yours, please comment so we can credit you!

Last edited by Immunity; 03-20-2014 at 07:50 AM
Old 09-28-2013, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

From previous Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStar_521 (View Post)
FINALLY...FINALLY... finally I can watch my favorite show :xxxx

The moment he saw her, his face was undescribable. He was scared that he would lose her, but in fact she was safe in his arm. It was a super tight hug which drives me crazy. After reading tons of fanfictions about Catherine being hostages and Steve did anything to find her, finally I can watch that on TV. Can't complain.

Steve sounded almost like crying, dont you think? I love that, I love his reaction. He cares for her and... I just feel like he doesn't wanna show it, cuz he didn't look into her eyes, he simply just bowed his head and when he looked up, he kissed her right away. This kiss was so intense... Definitely my favorite moment so far. Next week we are going to see another kiss, right? Oh 1 week to go...

Besides, I love it when Danny told Steve about Gabby and the fact that he was going to say "I love you" with Gabby, and Steve said "Maybe you should be sure abt that before saying smt like this to a woman. Once you say it, you can't unsay it. Its a serious thing". Ok I get that Steve. I see your love with Cath, let's say these very words to her. Haha so far so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
It was such a intense scene and a Steve we never saw before. Steve was so relieved to see his Cath safe and well he huged her if he never want to let her go ever again

Source
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cath4Sas (View Post)
It was so simple yet so beautiful. It's such a great scene!
Old 09-28-2013, 11:50 AM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT
Old 09-28-2013, 08:54 PM
New Fan

Congrats us on making it to 11th thread ;xxxx Way to go!!!

Btw I love the new title hehe.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wonder when both of them are going to tie the knot if they make it past a fifth season?
Old 09-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

If we get a fifth season I would be extremly happy if not then I hope they tie the knot in the season finale this season.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:36 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
If we get a fifth season I would be extremly happy if not then I hope they tie the knot in the season finale this season.
What I love about them is when they kissed they will always cupped each other face or either one of them will do that. Steve didn't say the words but its written all over his face. He is the man with action and when he say that he means it. For Real. That is the real thing. We had a thing, yeah..we all hear you Steve. Love it.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:21 AM
Extreme Fan

When they met each other in the forest...they are both seals and very trained one but it looked like nothing could scare them more than losing each other....I am so poetic today but it is true.

I love what Michelle said in her SOTB interview that the two characters will keep falling inlove with each other.That is great because it seems to me that with time and now that she is on the land they will keep discovering each other more and more.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
Old 09-30-2013, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by somehowsundown (View Post)
When they met each other in the forest...they are both seals and very trained one but it looked like nothing could scare them more than losing each other....I am so poetic today but it is true.

I love what Michelle said in her SOTB interview that the two characters will keep falling inlove with each other.That is great because it seems to me that with time and now that she is on the land they will keep discovering each other more and more.
I agree the hug was so intense they even didn't hear Danny's chit chat

Me too can't wait to see what season 4 will give them
Old 09-30-2013, 01:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by somehowsundown (View Post)

It was such a simple scene yet so beautiful. I believe the moment he got her in his arms he knew she wasn't just a warm body to wake up to "in the morning after", and he realized he really cares for her. Unfortunately only the fear of really losing her made him get that.

Allow me to correct something you said: they are not both SEALs, Steve is. Navy SEAL teams are only male (so far, they have been thinking about getting women in), so Cath is not. She works for navy intel (as you probably know).

I really like the idea of seeing them fall in love with each other, but I hope it doesn't ruin the ratings because I really like the show and hopefully we'll get a 5th season.

I really like the Camaro. There was a fair in my hometown awhile ago, and there was "the" Camaro in the Chevy stand, but instead of grey it was white and red. Pretty cool that car. I think I'm going to like the new one a lot, too.

Cheers,

Cath.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:35 PM
New Fan

Steve & Cath are living together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASgEU_sxtGs
Sorry I can't uplod the video. Just wanna share with all of McRoll fans.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Hafiz (View Post)
Steve & Cath are living together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASgEU_sxtGs
Sorry I can't uplod the video. Just wanna share with all of McRoll fans.
I wake up and saw this post You made my day Thanks so much for posting

Steve and Cath living together that is a huge step in their relationship especially for Steve

@Mrs. Hafiz if you want to post a YouTube vid you can use this
[yt]posting vid after the =[*/yt] without the *

Thanks to Mrs. Hafiz for posting the vid
Old 09-30-2013, 11:47 PM
New Fan

Oh my god, I'm just speechless. "McGarrett is not happy about that", about Cath's past love. Can't wait to see this week's episode, in which Billy appears again... Eager to see how Steve pretends like he doesn't care aaaaa.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:32 AM
New Fan

As Michelle Borth said in the interview we would see two people falling in love but no worries, it will not be in a soapy way. They will faced some situation but only to get them close to each other. She need his man and of course his man will do anything for her. No doubt, we've seen it on 401.

Last edited by Mrs. Hafiz; 10-01-2013 at 07:11 AM
Old 10-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cath4Sas (View Post)
It was such a simple scene yet so beautiful. I believe the moment he got her in his arms he knew she wasn't just a warm body to wake up to "in the morning after", and he realized he really cares for her. Unfortunately only the fear of really losing her made him get that.

Allow me to correct something you said: they are not both SEALs, Steve is. Navy SEAL teams are only male (so far, they have been thinking about getting women in), so Cath is not. She works for navy intel (as you probably know).
At first she seemed to us like just this ''warm body'' ''in the morning after'' but I believe this is not quite true.Remember in the episode when Steve was remembering the last moments with his friend who dies in North Korea and by what the friend said I understood that Steve and Cath have been going out for awhile.Maybe she means a lot more but Steve is hiding it.

Oh thank you you corrected me.It was useful.I totally didnt know that.But...how come girls cannot be Navy seals.Meaning they cannot do missions?It is nice to know something new.

Quote:
As Michelle Borth said in the interview we would see two people falling in love but no worries, it will not be in a soapy way. They will faced some situation but only to get them close to each other. She need his man and of course his man will do anything for her. No doubt, we've seen it on 401.
I am absolutely sure it will not be in a soapy way because they are both not soapy people.And this new way of falling inlove I think I`m gonna like.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread