Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 01:32 AM
New Fan

Blood/DNA sample Wo Fat - Steve

Hello,

I am new in this forum and I am from Germany so please do not be irritated if you found some spelling or grammar mistakes

In Season 3 or 4 there is Wo Fat sitting in cage and wait for his transport to another prison.
Steve grabs though the bars and pull against the bars so that Wo Fat leaves a DNA or bloodsample on the bars. Steve pulls out a test tube and take the sample and give it to Charlie Fong to test the DNA with his own DNA to see if they are brothers.
I already now if they are brothers or not, but I do not know the episode where Steve gets the result of the DNA Test.
Did I missed this or did the creators of Hawaii 5-0 missed to answer this question by Charlie Fong?

Best regards

SGies
sgies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgies (View Post)
Hello,

I am new in this forum and I am from Germany so please do not be irritated if you found some spelling or grammar mistakes

In Season 3 or 4 there is Wo Fat sitting in cage and wait for his transport to another prison.
Steve grabs though the bars and pull against the bars so that Wo Fat leaves a DNA or bloodsample on the bars. Steve pulls out a test tube and take the sample and give it to Charlie Fong to test the DNA with his own DNA to see if they are brothers.
I already now if they are brothers or not, but I do not know the episode where Steve gets the result of the DNA Test.
Did I missed this or did the creators of Hawaii 5-0 missed to answer this question by Charlie Fong?

Best regards

SGies
Hello SGies welcome to the H5O Board.

Don't worry nobody will be irritaded and your English is perfect when I came on I hardly could write English but great people here have helped me a lot.

To answer your question it was not Charlie Fong but Max and Max gave Steve the result in season 4 episode 2 round 8 min in the episode Steve discuss the result with Danny in a cargument.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:01 PM
New Fan

Hello IMmunity,

Unbelievable
It was easy
We watched every episode, but jumped from episode 1 to 3 without watching the 2nd .

Thank you very much!!!
sgies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, sgies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Hello SGies welcome to the H5O Board.

Don't worry nobody will be irritaded and your English is perfect when I came on I hardly could write English but great people here have helped me a lot.
Really?! You've always been perfect reading for me.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgies (View Post)
Hello IMmunity,

Unbelievable
It was easy
We watched every episode, but jumped from episode 1 to 3 without watching the 2nd .

Thank you very much!!!
You're so welcome that it was just that episode you guys skip

Quote:
Really?! You've always been perfect reading for me.
Awwww Thank you Christine means a lot to me I always understand English but never could write or speak it.
Reply   Post New Thread