Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

7.25 “The Life of the Land is Perpetuated in Righteousness” ~ May 12 ~ SEASON FINALE!! Discussion Thread!!

7.25 “Ua mau ke ea o ka ??ina i ka pono”

“The Life of the Land is Perpetuated in Righteousness”

MCGARRETT RISKS HIS LIFE WHEN FIVE-0 MUST RESCUE YOUNG GIRLS TRAPPED IN THE SEX TRAFFICKING RING THEY HAVE BEEN TRACKING THIS YEAR, ON THE SEVENTH SEASON FINALE OF “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MAY 12

“Ua mau ke ea o ka ??ina i ka pono” – McGarrett risks his life when Five-0 attempts their most dangerous rescue yet of young girls trapped in the sex trafficking ring they have been tracking this year. Also, Kono, deeply affected by the case, makes a life-changing decision, on the seventh season finale of HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, May 12 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“Ua mau ke ea o ka ??ina i ka pono” is Hawaiian for “The Life of the Land is Perpetuated in Righteousness”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, #McG risks his life & #Kono makes a big decision in the 7th #SeasonFinale @HawaiiFive0CBS 5/12 9pm http://bit.ly/2oFzLjr

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

GUEST CAST:
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Shawn Mokuahi Garnett (Flippa)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Julie Benz (Abby Dunn)
MacKenzie Aladjem (Moani Amosa)
Zach Sulzbach (Charlie Williams)
Kimee Balmilero (Noelani Cunha)
Londyn Silzer (Sara Diaz)
Shawn Thomsen (Pua)
Kekoa Kekumano (Nahele)
Rick Otto (Deon Miller)
Kaleo Agsalda (Pilot)
Jenny Van Gieson (Paramedic)

WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov & Eric Guggenheim
DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer
Old 05-13-2017, 02:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Awesome episode. Best episode of season 7. Action, action, and action. WOW. Amazing action scenes. Once again Hawaii Five-0 crew showed that they are the best in the action scenes in tv. And the fourth episode in turn we had a fight scene, I missed it in recent seasons. Choosing Eric Norris as a new stunt corrdinator it was a great decision.

We have two cliffhangers. Kono, as I predicted, is leaving Five-0 at least for some time. I suspected that it will be happen, after a few news. But there is no news that Grace is leaving the show, so probably it will be her arc for the next season. Maybe the actress is pregnant, and will her less in the first part of season like in season 4? Or she changed the contract, and will appear in a little less episodes like Scott? Waiting for an interview with Lenkov, maybe something he reveal.

Such a cliffhanger on Steve was not expected. I knew a cliffhanger would be with him, and I had a feeling that it will be connected with his health, but not so serious. Great scenes in general Steve-Danny in the episode.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a great season finale very intense on both the action and personal life from some of Five-O.

First I am not happy with Steve having radiation poisoning every season finale they left us Steve in a life threatening situation looks Steve is a cat with 9 life's how much can a body handle right!! when will he find some happiness he deserves it. But if this is a set up that Alex is serious that season 8 will be his last then I hope they won't let him die, I can't see the show continue without him TBH!

All the McDanno moments were amazing maybe Steve was a bit harsh telling the truth about Rachel but someone has to tell Danny not to go back to Rachel after all the stunts she did Danny is better of with Melissa no idea if they still are together we have seen her once this season. I Love the gift Steve bought for Danny so cute the bromance is and always will be the heart of the show Oh and Steve is so cute with Charlie he is a great uncle for Danny's kids.

I really hope Kono told Adam what her plans are to go after the sex trafficking ring or at least told her boss Steve about it, I couldn't understand Kono why going after such dangerous guys knowing you might be pregnant. Hopefully we will find out in season 8 what really the reason was that Grace will be absent for a while I think Bartek is right and Grace is pregnant and buying the test is letting us fans know she is pregnant in real life.

I am so happy that Chin find his happiness with Gabby and a great HOT!! scene what we didn't had all season I am hoping for a wedding next season.

The truck chase-rescue scene was so intense and full of action the best of the season

Overall beside the the endig of the serial killer which was pretty bad Season 7 was fantastic!!

Can't believe we have to wait again for 4 months
Old 05-13-2017, 08:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
First I am not happy with Steve having radiation poisoning every season finale they left us Steve in a life threatening situation looks Steve is a cat with 9 life's how much can a body handle right!! when will he find some happiness he deserves it. But if this is a set up that Alex is serious that season 8 will be his last then I hope they won't let him die, I can't see the show continue without him TBH!
I doubt it will ever die because the fans. Steve's retirement is more likely.

Quote:
Overall beside the the endig of the serial killer which was pretty bad Season 7 was fantastic!!
How do you rate the episode 7.23 and 7.24? Because you did not speak on threads about these episodes.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
I doubt it will ever die because the fans. Steve's retirement is more likely.

How do you rate the episode 7.23 and 7.24? Because you did not speak on threads about these episodes.
That's because I haven't seen them yet, we moved to another home and was out of internet for 14 day's. I wanted to be here for the finale I will catch up these episodes later
Old 05-15-2017, 05:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Just watched the final another amzing one .. yes kono leaving saw that coming and she might be pregnant thats another twist .. i hope she did tell adam cahse of she didnt that would be sad they ahve been though so much .

The truck stuff all so intense good action scene for sure

Mcdanno cutest couple the bantering the honestlpy the gift all cute moments and steves is right danny still loves rachel .. the whole phone scene was beautiful and the end scene with steve saying sometimes you hurt my feeling when you say that well it was cute and danny was like no im not trying to hurt your feelings no ..

Tbh the shocker was the ending steve being sick is worrisome .. thwy id a big deal but im glad he told danny but now danny would be worried .. i kindda wished they still kept the storyline from the first episode of this season with steve been shaken upmby his near death experiance would of been great to keep that storyljne going
Old 05-15-2017, 08:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love that Steve and Danny hopefully are arguing no more. And that it is more in good fun.

Something like Steve and Lou have. Despite the fact Steve putting them through a lot.

Steve really needs to stop and smell the roses SEAL or not. As really Danny is a true friend. Steve not so much.

Kono I think is going to leave the show and that she is going to probably go to that federal prosecutor Robert Coughlin whom I like now, to help her in her cause. Think she either will leave or appear on less episodes.

Steve needs to remember that he is human. He can't keep doing this stuff. He is not invincible. As Danny was or has been telling him all along.
Old 05-23-2017, 05:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow reading all these comments on the finale, I was lost. Thinking I didn't remember any of that. I thought the season finale was on may 4 but now I'm so excited there's another episode I can watch!!!
Tappintoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 06:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappintoes (View Post)
Wow reading all these comments on the finale, I was lost. Thinking I didn't remember any of that. I thought the season finale was on may 4 but now I'm so excited there's another episode I can watch!!!
Lucky for you
Old 05-26-2017, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, just watched the finale and wow you guys weren't kidding! What an episode. So much action, so much drama, so much storytelling! Loved it all. I don't have time to comment much but I was a little more worried for Steve at the end. That song the guy was singing at Jerry's party is called Wind Beneath My Wings. It's from the movie Beaches where Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey play best friends since childhood, but as adults, one of them has a terminal illness. I hope Steve will be fine and able to recover somehow.
Tappintoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappintoes (View Post)
Ok, just watched the finale and wow you guys weren't kidding! What an episode. So much action, so much drama, so much storytelling! Loved it all. I don't have time to comment much but I was a little more worried for Steve at the end. That song the guy was singing at Jerry's party is called Wind Beneath My Wings. It's from the movie Beaches where Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey play best friends since childhood, but as adults, one of them has a terminal illness. I hope Steve will be fine and able to recover somehow.
Yes the song is one of my favs .. it was a big episode i hope steve gets better you think with medicine now they would be able to treatit better
Reply   Post New Thread