Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

2 x 12 “Alaheo Pau’ole” December 12 ~ Episode Discussion!

2.12 “Alaheo Pau’ole”

“Gone Forever"

ON THE EVE OF CHIN HO’S WEDDING, THE FIVE-0 WORK A CASE OF A MAN LEFT FOR DEAD IN AN ABANDONED WWII BUNKER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, DEC. 12

Tom Sizemore Returns as Capt. Vincent Fryer

CHEAT TWEET: Chin Ho and Malia tie the knot! #H50 12/12 10PM ET/PT CBS Press Express | ON THE EVE OF CHIN HO’S WEDDING, THE FIVE-0 WORK A CASE OF A MAN LEFT FOR DEAD IN AN ABANDONED WWII BUNKER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, DEC. 12

“Alaheo Pau’ole*” – On the eve of Chin Ho’s wedding to Malia, the Five-0’s investigation into a man left for dead in an abandoned WWII bunker crosses paths with Capt. Fryer’s case of a Jane Doe, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Monday, Dec. 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(*Alaheo Pau’ole is Hawaiian for “Gone Forever”)

SERIES REGULARS:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Lauren German (Officer Lori Weston)

RECURRING CAST:
Terry O’Quinn (Joe White)
Tom Sizemore (Capt. Vincent Fryer
Taylor Wiley (Kamekona)
Reiko Aylesworth (Malia Waincroft)

GUEST CAST:
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Kala Alexander (Kawika)
Michael Ng (Rafe Tong)
Chase Bridgman (Jimmy the Nerd)
Pakela Moriwaki (The Jock)
Reyn Mager Aubrey (Tulley the Smart Aleck)
Jeremy Ratchford (Chet)
Michael Buie (Mitch Kolat)
Liana Green Wright (Tina)
Joe Reegan (Shane)
Gail O’Grady (Sharon Archer)
BJ Penn (Kapu Member)
Kordell Kekoa (Priest)

WRITTEN BY: Elwood Reid
DIRECTED BY: Jeff Thomas

Promo/Sneak Peek

Old 12-11-2011, 10:50 PM
New Fan

Just reading the guest cast's character names makes me think this is going to be an interesting episode! Can't wait!
Keyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

I'm so excited for this episode!
AmericanDirrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Happy H50 DAY GUYS!

I am so excited that we are going to celebrate Chin`s wedding along with the others.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
somehowsundown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Five-O Weddingday! We are all invited

Soooooo excited!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

SO EXCITED FOR THIS EPISODE especially after i saw that preview
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just got done watching the episod. I thought it was a big letdown. The first half hour looked really promising to me, other than that we didn't get to see Kono until twenty minutes in. The whole thing with Danny and Lori at the begining bugged me but I was willng to overlook it cause it brought some good Steve/ Danno interaction. The second half dropped the ball in my opinion.

I wanted more out of this episode. I was looking forward to it all week. I realize that the show couldn't be all about the wedding, but I still think they could have included it more than just a quick montage. It was a really disappointing episode to head into a hiatus with. Just my two cents.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah i agree about the ending. i was really hoping they'd do better than just a cheesy montage and i was really sad they even cut out danny's line and steve's smile that they included in the extended promo!!! that made no sense.

i thought the case itself was interesting but they could have cut down that last interrogation scene between chin and fryer because um, no one cares. and not to mention that beginning scene hotel was too long and started to feel awkward... i have no idea what they were going for with that??? danny has a crush on lori? lori and danny are hanging out? i don't get it.

so yeah i'm definitely a little disappointed, mostly wish they'd kept that clip from the promo in there so we could have at least had a little core 4 moment grrrrr. thankfully we got a good amount of kono this ep like last, and they even mixed around the usual partnerships to have chin/steve out together and kono/mcdanno and chin/danny! that was a shock. at this point, i just think it could have been a lot worse.
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Addicted Fan

I've watched the ep and I have to agree with the previous posts, that it wasn't a great ep. Maybe our expections were to high, we all were so excited about the Wedding, that it was about 2 minutes. Let's hope that the marriage of Chin Ho and Malia lasts.

But I guess Kono fans did get at least a Kick-Ass scene: "Yeah, Kono!" "Good job!"

For now thats all I have to say, but I'm sure to come back joining the discussion on this board.
Amorith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Was an okay episode, I really liked chin's new wifes wedding dress

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very! Very! disappointed episode!

This episode title was "Gone Forever" was hoping it was meant for bye to Lori, Joe, and Cap,Fryer so it didn't and we still have to still stick with them!UGH!

The opening scene was ridiculous Danny and Lori acting like 12 years old that cuffed scene made me vormit! what are they trying to do Danny hock up with Lori after so much complains about Lori maybe a possible love interest for Steve.

Danny not living at casa McGarrett anymore after what? a month and all we got was one scene in McGarrett house and How in the world can Danny effort the Hilton why didn't he move there in the first place or did I miss something?

Are the writers at least this one running out of idea's another grenade scene and a mention you hanging out with McGarrett to long Hmmmm try something else!

Missed the bench scene between Danny and Joe and the Goofy dance! we saw it in the promo but not in the episode!

I thought I was invited for a wedding what did we get 2 min They hyped this wedding for more then a week and Malia didn't had any lines on her own wedding!

This whole Shellburne case is drag out to long Joe know by now Steve will never let it go so wrape it up writers so we can move on.

Well at least two good things this episode for me,
1) Kickass Kono is back! which is a plus because Kono is 100x times better then Lori in taking down a suspect!
2) Malia was a beautiful bride loved her dress.

Well I am happy that Catherine, Rachel and Gracie are coming back for me a reason to come back also next year!
Old 12-13-2011, 05:24 AM
Total Fan

the opening scene, i can't explain how NOT amused i was by it, and yeah so much hype for the wedding and we got this i hope we'll get more the shelbourne, i'm still kinda confused
F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Missed the bench scene between Danny and Joe and the Goofy dance! we saw it in the promo but not in the episode!

I thought I was invited for a wedding what did we get 2 min They hyped this wedding for more then a week and Malia didn't had any lines on her own wedding!
i know good point! i was hoping we'd get a scene with her actually SAYING something instead of just a model bride but sadly nothing. i'm so sad/mad that danny's dancing line and steve's smile from the promo got cut. bad editing. shoulda cut a few seconds off the handcuff scene (what the heck was that?) or the overlong long interrogation and included that team moment!
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH (View Post)
the opening scene, i can't explain how NOT amused i was by it, and yeah so much hype for the wedding and we got this i hope we'll get more the shelbourne, i'm still kinda confused
Every episode there is some stupid scene where Lori is involved the fighting openingscene where she bands Steve hand, Wonderwoman in Holloween eppie now she is in Danny's hotelroom where he has a Spa wonder why Danny didn't ask Gabby for it! I am so DONE! with Lori she has to be gone very quick or I stop watching!!

Quote:
i know good point! i was hoping we'd get a scene with her actually SAYING something instead of just a model bride but sadly nothing. i'm so sad/mad that danny's dancing line and steve's smile from the promo got cut. bad editing. shoulda cut a few seconds off the handcuff scene (what the heck was that?) or the overlong long interrogation and included that team moment!
Exackly! and why was Fryer/Tom even in this episode so much waste of screentime what we could have for a nice weddingdance and Ohana moment.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree. Fryer did not need to be in this episode. he did nothing but annoy me. If they took him out and dropped about 80% of Lori's lines where she did nothing but state the obvious we would have had plenty of time for the wedding and to have seens with Ohana, the people we want to see. Even better, tke the few lines Lori said where she actually contributed something, give them to another team member and get rid of Lori entirely.