Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

2 x 11 “Pahele” December 5 ~ Episode Discussion!

2.11 “Pahele”

“Trapped"

McGARRETT AND THE FIVE-0 SEARCH FOR A BUSLOAD OF KIDNAPPED SCHOOL CHILDREN AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, DEC. 5

Ingo Rademacher (“General Hospital”) Guest Stars as the Father of One of the Missing Children

CHEAT TWEET: A missing bus full of children and an odd ransom demand set the Five-0 on a wild chase #H50 12/5 10PM ET/PT CBS Press Express | McGARRETT AND THE FIVE-0 SEARCH FOR A BUSLOAD OF KIDNAPPED SCHOOL CHILDREN AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, DEC. 5

“Pahele” – McGarrett and the Five-0 search for a busload of kidnapped school children as well as the people responsible, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Monday, Dec. 5 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Ingo Rademacher (“General Hospital”) guest stars as the father of one of the missing children.

SERIES REGULARS:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Lauren German (Officer Lori Weston)

RECURRING CAST:
Terry O’Quinn (Joe White)
Richard T. Jones (Governor Sam Denning)

GUEST CAST:
Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (Hiro Noshimuri)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Erin Wong (Ms. Christie)
Mike Hipa (Jay Katsu)
Chester Tripp (Freddy)
Aimee Garcia (Karla)
Christopher Simms (Capt. Grant Matthews)
Erik Hidaka (Parent #1)
Linda Jameson (Parent #2)
Kalama Epstein (Jason Schafer)
Eddy Gudoy (Driver)
David Lee McInnis (Ken Nakoa)
Rick Gomez (Mateo Vargas)
Ingo Rademacher (Malcolm Schafer)
Christina Simpkins (Mrs. Schafer)

WRITTEN BY: Melissa Glenn and Jessica Rieder
DIRECTED BY: Paul Edwards

Promo/Sneak Peek

Last edited by Immunity; 12-05-2011 at 08:00 PM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

almost time!
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy H5O Day Everyone!!

Tonight all new episode can't wait!!
Old 12-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

HAPPY H50 DAY!

Think the case in the episode will be amazing.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
somehowsundown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode!! Loved it!!

We had a "Book 'em Danno"again

When will Lori stop with her google eye's to Steve it's getting ridiculous now
Old 12-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ that moment was ridic. tbh. there is no chemistry there, imo. i just can't see it. and i'm happy she lost that fight. cause no way does A PROFILER win a fight.

book em danno is back!!!!!

and that cargument! and the joke about the tie! LOVE IT!

what is joe up to i really wanna know WHO shellbourne is!!

the promo! can't wait for chin's wedding! wondering what's gonna happen there
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 12-06-2011 at 02:27 AM
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Ughhh can we please get rid of Lori... I don't like her!!!!!

The Episode was good... Wish Steve was my bus driver

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow wow wow! & omg the ending!!!!!
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can only take so much Steve/Lori in my life, but I hate how now it takes me out of the episode or the moment. :|

Anyway, otherwise, I thought it was a solid episode. I like the twists in the story, and it was def. an emotional ep.

And another thing... WHEN WILL PEOPLE STEVE LOVES STOP FOOLING HIM? seriously? Joe is another person he can't trust? WHY??? UGH.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

A good and solid eppie with twists I didn't expect. Of course my pleasure in watch thie eppie was ruined AGAIN by Lori Weston.

Random Thoughts:

"Book em Danno" is back.

Loved the car argument. I can't say enough how much chemistry Alex and Scott have.

The CASE was well written. Didn't see the guy in jail as the drug lord and the real target the father.

Well, let's get to my beef--Lori Weston. Let's add satisfied to the list of emotions she can't express (kinda looked constipated to me when she smiled) and her obvious crush she has on Steve (rushing over to see if he's okay and making goo goo eyes at him at the end) was making mad and sick. I thought Steve blew her off both times She has sure strayed away from the "babysitter". I actually cheered when the bad person knocked her down. As storm warning already stated she's a profiler and needs to stay in the office and let Kono did the field work.

Oh, Lori stay away from Steve.

When is she going? Hopefully, only two more to go but we'll probably be stuck with her longer

You can tell Danny is a parent. Love the way he took charge.

Kono and Chin were great with what we saw of them.

Now to Joe: I have a question.

If he didnt' want Steve to get too close, why did he call Steve out and have Hiro N tell Steve what he told Joe?

Here is my theory what is going on with Joe.

Spoiler:

With the exception of Lori, a good eppie.
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, the only problem with your speculation is that, when Jack was murdered by Victor Hesse, even if we didn't see the body, it seems HPD found a body?

And the previous Governor is close to Jack McGarrett, so she could have at least confirmed it was him. And if they were enemies, then all the more reason for her to make sure he is dead?
Old 12-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
Well, the only problem with your speculation is that, when Jack was murdered by Victor Hesse, even if we didn't see the body, it seems HPD found a body?

And the previous Governor is close to Jack McGarrett, so she could have at least confirmed it was him. And if they were enemies, then all the more reason for her to make sure he is dead?
I actually thought about that after I posted. I guess I thought that Steve HEARD the gunshot instead of actually seeing this Dad get shot. Of course you are right but what if HPD, where James McG worked was in on it? Of course continuing on with this theory, the previous Governor might only know what HPD told her.

It is just wild speculation but wouldn't be interesting if James McG WAS alive?
Old 12-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

My thoughts on this episode:

I really enjoyed the case.I thought it was interesting and had some great twists that really brought the episode to another level.

Loved every single Steve/ Dnny interaction. We got a cargument, they always make my night. I laughed out loud when Danny's reactionto Steve aftr the van blew up was ' What the hell happened here'. It was perfect.He could see Steve was alright so he went straight to work trying to figure things out.

loved that we got a little more Kono in this episode. Her interviewing 'Vargas' to try to rember which way they drove was a great scene. Her with the victims families really showcased how great and irreplacable she is.

I liked the b-story with Joe. I can't figure him out. Just a short while ago he seemed to be warning Steve away from investigating any further, and now he is suddenly gung ho to find out who Shelbourne is. I am not sure what to think, I just really hope that he is not a bad guy.

Could have done with more Chin but hopefully they can make up for that next week.

Once again the only bad part of the epi for me was Lori. I just can't get past the fact that we don't need her. It was even more obvious in this episode because we got to see a contrast of Kono dealing wit the family members, with compassion, against Lori, like a robot. She should not have been the one with Steve interviewing the father, she showed no empathy and acted like a b***h. I really hope we get rid of her soon. It will really raise the quality of the episodes.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:26 PM
New Fan

That was a really good episode. I was even able to stomach a little more of Lori. Especially the part where she got her butt kicked... but I digress.

I would like to point out there were a few subtle changes in her. Did you notice while you were wretching? The sexy clothes and loose hair were gone as was the heavier makeup. Not to mentiont here were not ALOT of distance shots to show off her body, lots of head shots to create empathy. She also acted and sounded a little more like a profiler should. She even said the word "profile" a few times. Albeit, one of them was totally the wrong way to use it, but she used it.

Glad three things are back: "Book 'em Danno", the tie and the cargument.

I agree about Danny's character. The writers have done very subtle great things with him this year. You could tell he completely understood those parents torture when they arrived at the school the first time. Gods help anyone who ever tried that with Grace.

Where was Max? They said his name and I and then no Max. Oh well, can't have everything. At least Lori wasn't making eyes at him too.

I agree with Crazy (is that what I call you? lol) See the box since I don't knwo if it counts as a spoiler or just farfetched speculation:
Spoiler:
Keyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyes (View Post)
That was a really good episode. I was even able to stomach a little more of Lori. Especially the part where she got her butt kicked... but I digress.
It made me smile

Quote:
I would like to point out there were a few subtle changes in her. Did you notice while you were wretching? The sexy clothes and loose hair were gone as was the heavier makeup. Not to mentiont here were not ALOT of distance shots to show off her body, lots of head shots to create empathy. She also acted and sounded a little more like a profiler should. She even said the word "profile" a few times. Albeit, one of them was totally the wrong way to use it, but she used it.
Now that you saw that, it is true. Now if she would stop throwing herself at Steve....I am sure it is a vain attempt to win over the anti-Lori crowd by trying to tone her down. Unfortunately, this character is beyond redeeming.

Quote:
Glad three things are back: "Book 'em Danno", the tie and the cargument.
Me too. I love Danny's "Are we starting that again?"

Quote:
I agree about Danny's character. The writers have done very subtle great things with him this year. You could tell he completely understood those parents torture when they arrived at the school the first time. Gods help anyone who ever tried that with Grace.
Maybe he is still recovering from the whole Rachel thing.

Quote:
Where was Max? They said his name and I and then no Max. Oh well, can't have everything. At least Lori wasn't making eyes at him too.
I missed him. Max and Lori together--yuck.

Quote:
I agree with Crazy (is that what I call you? lol) See the box since I don't knwo if it counts as a spoiler or just farfetched speculation:

Spoiler:
Yeah, it's cool to call me Crazy!!

Spoiler:
Reply   Post New Thread