Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

2 x 10 “Ki’ilua” November 21 ~ Episode Discussion!

2.10 “Ki’ilua”

“Deceiver"

McGARRETT FINDS HIMSELF IN NEED OF HIS TEAM’S HELP WHEN HE GOES TO NORTH KOREA WITH JENNA TO DELIVER A RANSOM TO RESCUE HER FIANCÉ WHO IS BEING HELD BY REBELS, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, NOV. 21

Singer and Songwriter Jimmy Buffett Guest Stars as Frank Bama, a Friend of Joe White’s and a Helicopter Pilot Who Helps the Five-0

CHEAT TWEET: Do they drink margaritas in Hawaii? Find out when @Jimmybuffett guest stars on #H50 11/21 10pm ET/PT CBS Press Express | JIMMY BUFFETT GUEST STARS WHEN McGARRETT FINDS HIMSELF IN NEED OF HIS TEAM’S HELP WHEN HE GOES TO NORTH KOREA WITH JENNA TO DELIVER A RANSOM TO RESCUE HER FIANCÉ WHO IS BEING HELD BY REBELS, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, NOV.

“Ki’ilua”* – McGarrett finds himself in need of the Five-0’s help when he goes to North Korea with Jenna Kaye to deliver a ransom to rebels who are holding her fiancé hostage. Meanwhile, the Five-0 investigate the murder of an investigative reporter who seems to have ties to Jenna, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Monday, Nov. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Singer and songwriter Jimmy Buffett guest stars as Frank Bama, a helicopter pilot and friend of Joe White’s who helps the Five-0 in North Korea.

* “Ki’ilua” is Hawaiian for “Deceiver”

SERIES REGULARS:
Alex O’Loughlin.. (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan.. (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae.. Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park.. (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka.. (Dr. Max Bergman)
Lauren German.. (Officer Lori Weston)

RECURRING CAST:
Terry O’Quinn.. (Joe White)
Taylor Wily.. (Kamekona)
Larisa Oleynik.. (Jenna Kaye)
Mark Dacascos.. (Wo Fat)

GUEST CAST:
David Keith.. (Wade Gutches)
Kaytlin Borgen.. (Bethany Morris)
Reiko Aylesworth.. (Malia Waincroft)
David Farmer.. (Henry Dobson)
Michael Cowell.. (Leonard Baxter)
Jimmy Taylor.. (Sam Schulte)
Doug Mossman ..(Kimo Halama)
Jimmy Buffett.. (Frank Bama)
Sean MacCormac.. (Lt. Jacks)
Andre Kim.. (Rebel Leader)

WRITTEN BY: Peter Lenkov and Paul Zbyszewski
DIRECTED BY: Kate Woods

Promo/Sneak Peek

Last edited by Immunity; 11-20-2011 at 12:43 PM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait although this is going to be very intense.

I like seeing David Keith and the guy Steve saved back from 2.03.

Last edited by Crazyfor5-0; 11-19-2011 at 04:30 PM Reason: Add a comment
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Almost time! Looking forward to the intensity of this episode & of course the save.
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Extreme Fan

HAPPY H50 DAY EVERYBODY!

I have been looking forward to it for so long.I can only imagine how the things will go in the episode.Seems like a lot will be happening this time.I am only afraid that maybe this episode will iniciate the start of a hiatus that might be very long.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
somehowsundown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy!! H5O Day! Everyone!!

Will be biting my nails the whole episode it looks so intense!

Quote:
I am only afraid that maybe this episode will iniciate the start of a hiatus that might be very long.
Don't be afraid Dessy next episode will be air December 5 we have one week hiatus because of Thanksgiving!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Happy!! H5O Day! Everyone!!

Will be biting my nails the whole episode it looks so intense!
You and me both Lena!!! Poor Steve.
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the episode... definitely right up tehre with one of my favorites...

I could see Jenna's story unfolding from a mile away, but it did not stop me from feeling so sad for her after seeing her fiance rotting. I mean, what did she expect right? But still... some women can get that desperate. I loved that she was honest with Steve in the end in telling him that she will trade him for her fiance.

Then when she got shot... I knew she was gonna die but I was just all

The Steve stuff... good work, Alex. And ugh... I hate torture of any kind, so definitely just icked out.

Loved that the SEAL Team 9 joined in rescuing Steve.

One thing that bugged, really bugged, and I think this was mentioned in the Steve/Kono thread is the lack of Kono in the ending. Her insertion in the team hasn't really bugged me before, but I mean, how hard is it to just at least show Kono being happy that Steve is alive?
Old 11-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant
No more words i can say

Fantastic Episode!!!!!

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:08 AM
Supreme Fan

it was an awesome episode
Old 11-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow! What an intense episode! Just brilliant and when Jenna & Steve met up to talk about it initially I was like 'just say no'!
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

For 42 min this was a EXCELLENT!!! episode!

Alex, Scott and Larisa were fantastic they rocked this episode!

And if anyone ever will say that Alex can't act and I have read that on other forums many times then they have to watch this episode Alex nailed every scene he was inn. And CONGRATS! to Alex for actor of the year in Aussie land!

The good::

The feeling of the Ohana is back! they all were ready to face prison when they would go on this mission.

Awww Chin and Malia ar gonna get married ship this couple lets hope we get a marriagge in the finale would be nice to see Steve as his best men and to see them all dressed up for it. .........But my feelings say if there will be a marriage in the finale Wo-Fat will ruiend it.

I hope Chin already told Kono about thet he and Malia are getting married, because if he told everyone else before his cousin, that would be so wrong and out of character for Chin.

Danny so concerend about his buddy was touching and where he was on the phone with Jenna the look on his face when he ask is Steve still alive was heartbreaking!

Jenna pulling the pin out of her dead fiance's leg was badass!
I understand why Jenna did what she did and that she wanted to make it up to Steve to trow the pin to him she was very brave she knew Wo-Fat would killed her. I couldn't believe they left her body and her fiance's there when they take off to go home.

I love Joe last night and he is not always my fav. but he was so fatherly to Steve love how he hold Steve in the helicopter
I was awesome to see Seal team 9 came to help rescue Steve I got tears in my eye's when they showed up!

We will hear about Shelbourne again both Steve and Wo-Fat don't know what it is we will see it in the finale I guess.

The fear on Steve's face when he sits in the helicopter was heartbreaking to see Jenna's death and his faith in people will hunting hime for a while.

The ending music was beautiful so moving very powerful!

NOT SO GOOD:

Lori has to many skills now she can put a wapon all together and fired it was she jealous of Kono for last week or something because this is gonna be ridiclous she is a profiler and nothing more then that!! I have given this character a change but now after 9 episode with her I'm done! She got all the screentime whit belongs to Kono who is a core member from season 1 but the writers seen to forget that!

That end scene ruined it for me. Not just about Lori being there, cause, okay fine, I'll ignore her, but Kono NOT being there. How did the writers think that'd be okay? I am just so pissed and heartbroken about that because that should have been Kono rushing to hug Steve and Kono laughing with the boys and hearing the jokes and I just don't get how the show doesn't get that. When the helicopter took off I wanted to scream!!....He! Guys know what you forgot someone!... Who!....KONOOOOOOOOOO!!

And let Lori, don't ever hug Steve again. Don't ever touch him again. PLEASE BRING CATHERINE BACK!! ASAP!!

The lack on Kono on the team blame it to the writers but I hope someone will explain to the fans WHY!!!

Last edited by Immunity; 11-22-2011 at 08:28 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

lena, I think exactly the same, because she was not in the helicopter they forgot that she also traveled or what?, that someone answers, such inconsistency is about to kill me.

because we have little LORI KONO there does not love her, please can we complain somewhere, we can not send emails, twitter or something, please, they are ruining everything, I want more of Kono with the team as season 1, even when
cynthitap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:07 AM
New Fan

This will be the last episode for me. These stories just keep getting more stupid each week. Last night was the all time worst. Yeah, he's really going to North Korea all by himself and then 5 minutes later he's there and then 10 minutes later the rest of them are there. Give me a break this show is **********g ridiculous.
toons321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Steve and Jenna parts were the best. The rest was disappointing. Kono gets left out again while Lori is playing happy familys with the team.
h50fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by toons321 (View Post)
This will be the last episode for me. These stories just keep getting more stupid each week. Last night was the all time worst. Yeah, he's really going to North Korea all by himself and then 5 minutes later he's there and then 10 minutes later the rest of them are there. Give me a break this show is **********g ridiculous.
Sorry to hear that I dont watch H50 for a reality check, I watch H50 to be entertained for an hour like no other show can, and I thought it was great!

Quote:
The Steve and Jenna parts were the best. The rest was disappointing. Kono gets left out again while Lori is playing happy familys with the team.

I found it excellent only the last 2 min. I was pissed because they forgot Kono she had to be the one who had hug Steve and not Lori she is a profiler why could she stay home!!
Reply   Post New Thread