Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

2 x 02 "Ua Lawe Wale" - September 26 - Episode Discussion!

2.02 "Ua Lawe Wale"

“Taken"

GOVERNOR DENNING ASSIGNS A NEW MEMBER TO FIVE-0?S TASK FORCE, AND THE HEAT IS ON FOR KONO, ON "HAWAII FIVE-0," MONDAY, SEPT. 26

Lauren German Stars as Officer Lori Weston; Richard T. Jones Returns as Lt. Governor Sam Denning; and Tom Sizemore Guest Stars as Internal Affairs Capt. Vince Fryer

CHEAT TWEET: A new team member for #H50? How will McGarrett handle it? #laurengerman Sept. 26 on CBS (GOVERNOR DENNING ASSIGNS A NEW MEMBER TO FIVE-0'S TASK FORCE, AND THE HEAT IS ON FOR KONO, ON "HAWAII FIVE-0," MONDAY, SEPT. 26)

*Ua Lawe Wale is Hawaiian for “Taken”

SERIES REGULARS:
Steve McGarrett......................................... Alex O’Loughlin
Danny “Danno” Williams.................................... Scott Caan
Chin Ho Kelly.............................................. Daniel Dae Kim
Kono Kalakaua..................................................... Grace Park
Dr. Max Bergman.................................................. Masi Oka
Officer Lori Weston...................................... Lauren German

RECURRING CAST:
Jenna Kaye..................................................... Larisa Oleynik
Lt. Governor Sam Denning......................... Richard T. Jones

GUEST CAST:
Capt. Vincent Fryer....................................... Tom Sizemore
Jenn Hassley................................................... Hayley Chase
Beth Hassley.................................................. Diedre Kilgore
Mike Hassley................................................. Chris Candella
Governor’s Receptionist................... Melissa Puana-Martin
Sgt. Duke Lukela............................................... Dennis Chun
Julie Nells....................................................... Kelly Mumme
Maui PD Lt. Kala.............................................. Michael Lee
Steven Carver................................................. Bruce Davison
Rhea Carver........................................................ Emily Bergl
Wali.................................................................... Kalai Strode
Young Man.......................................................... Kyle Malis
Announcer.............................................. Maleko McDonnell
Large Man......................................................... Buz Tennent

WRITTEN BY:................ Melissa Glenn and Jessica Rieder
DIRECTED BY:................................................ Duane Clark

Promo's/Sneak Peeks

Old 09-24-2011, 01:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Great!Now I know Monday is coming up.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
somehowsundown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the thread!
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Tara
Old 09-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy H5O Day!! Everyone!!

Finally we will meet Lori today!
Old 09-26-2011, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay I'm excited! Happy it's Monday.
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

HAPPY 5-0 DAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day is almost over for us but anyway...the episode is coming up.This week I will try to watch it right after I get out of the bed.Hopefully there will be no one around so I can cheer whatever I want.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited for the episode!!
AmericanDirrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting!!! Oh my gosh... why is it not 10:00 yet.

I missed the east coast airing .
Old 09-26-2011, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DP: but ep reaction... XD Loved the Steve/Danny bromance moments this ep. XD And Lori going "How long have you two been married?" XD Admit it you two, that's everyone's natural reactions to your relationship. Bahahaha

Also, I'm curious what is happening with Kono, and how she will get reinstated.... I kinda feel that they did that so they can have her do undercover work or something... and they made that public announcement to make it more believable for her cover that this is what she'd be doing. But that's my thoughts on it.

I'm kinda angry that they're kicking off Jenna now. I wanted to see Steve and the rest figure out that she has been selling them out through the season. I don't want them to just come across her later on in an episode working with Wo Fat. Oh well. I guess it's better that way cause I get all angry just thinking of her acting all nice with everyone while stabbing them in the back.

Last but not the least, I am okay with Lori. I will probably end up liking her. I loled at her "babysitter" comment regarding Steve... XD Which is true. I mean, Steve does need a babysitter most days and Danny is obviously not a good babysitter since he just ends up bickering with Steve hald the time.

I guess my only complaint is how disconnected Kono's story was with the rest of the episode. I'm sure all will be explained in due time, but I feel that they could have just cut all her scenes and put it in one bigger Kono centric episode for everything to make sense.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:37 AM
Extreme Fan

This was a really good episode.I am so happy and so excited.I was pausing at scene to realise everything I have watched by this moment.I liked the way they were working the case and the personal things were going on at the same time.The show is getting better at that.

I actually liked the chemistry between Steve and Lori.In the beginning they seemed to like each other and maybe if she was not on the team they would have exchanged telephone numbers. I was noticing tensions the whole episode and I think she is fastly making her way through the team.She started working right away which was the point I guess.

Danny seemed to like her.I see why she is a partner of Steve and Danny but I would like to see her work with Chin for example.Now he does not have a partner and I want to see more of him.

The scene in the coffee shop showed a great chemistry and it was funny how Danny asked Steve how the date was going and Chin continued that manner.It was very funny.I think I might like her later on.I am not used to her right now and maybe this is why I cannot think of her as a team member right now.

I was feeling sorry for Jenna and how she left the team.Maybe if she did not sell them out to Wo Fat I would be feeling really bad she is leaving the team.I guess the writers do not need her anymore now that they have another good woman character.But it would have been better if they found out what she did before she leave.

I think they could have worked on the Kono story a little bit more.We found out she has been suspended but we did not see how it happened.I was feeling so sorry for her that it broke my heart.And how Chin hugged her.I was expecting more of an action from Steve about her case instead he only worked for the case of that girl.I mean it would have been nice to see them working in order to help Kono.And I would liked to see more of their reactions.Instead they showed Danny and Steve and Lori watching at the screen where Lori was not needed.It has nothing to do with her.

But anyway the episode was pretty good and it had a good cliffhanger because now I cannot wait to see what is going to happen with poor Kono.If nothing else at least I am pretty sure she will be back one way or another.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the episode very much how they introduce Lori to us very well done .......and I love her already she had great chemistry with Steve curious where this will ends.

I love the HORSEGUMENTS. a real nice change from the Carguments

Steve/Danny their banter how I love to see this every week

Danny: Well, let's see what she looks like when she gets done with Sergeant Slaughter's Bootcamp
Steve: Whats that supposed to mean.
Danny: Let's just try not get the new girl blown up, kidnapped, shot on her firts day. That's all
Steve: I can't quarantee that

I have a feeling Steve don't trust Jenna anymore how he looks at her and all of a suden her fiancee mabye is stil a life.

Jenna looking at Steve file's maybe Steve has worked with her fiancee and it is his fault her fiancee died but for sure we will see Jenna back this season Steve will figure it out

Chin and Kono first hug missed Kono this episode alot but I think Kono go's undercover and thats the reason Capt. Vincent Fryer gave a interview with the press so anyone knows now that Kono is not longer working for Five-O I liked it when they announced it Steve looks devastated he will help her for sure.

Loved the crime case this week very well done Steve riding a horse

And may I say that Steve looks soooo HOT! this episode he have to were suits more often .

one min point I wish the Five-O team was there for Kono more this episode how Kono was all alone sitting in the hallway broke my heart

Last edited by Immunity; 09-27-2011 at 03:29 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:47 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that Jenna will be back as well.And the idea of Kono going undercover for the sakes of the team sounds good.This will be interesting to see.And because of the chemistry between Lori and Steve I can easily imagine those two get together.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't like this episode that much the team was too disconnected from the Kono story line. Plus I kinda wanted more focus on Woo Fat, especially after last week's cliff hanger.

Glad Kaye is gone, hope it lasts for a while. I really didn't like the character.

Not sure about Lori yet, the scene with her and Steve in the diner was great, but meh I need to see more of her to tell. at her comment, Steve and Danno do act like an old married couple.

It bothered me a lot that no one was there with Kono I mean come on the reason she was accused of this is because of what the team decided to do together, and she was just there all alone. I guess if the point is to isolate her, they (writers) are accomplishing it.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't how much they will focus on the Wo Fat storyline as they have to pace themselves with that storyline for, perhaps, seasons to come if they want to follow in the steps of the original Hawaii Five-O. From what I understand, Wo Fat was a multi-season villain for Hawaii Five-O?

Quote:
It bothered me a lot that no one was there with Kono I mean come on the reason she was accused of this is because of what the team decided to do together, and she was just there all alone. I guess if the point is to isolate her, they (writers) are accomplishing it.
Yeah, that's really the only thing that bothered me. I understand that Steve and Danny (and Chin) were all working on a time sensitive case, since it was a kidnapping case (and based on my Criminal Minds knowledge... the longer the amoutn of time the child/person has been abducted, the higher %age they've already been killed), but I was hoping that Steve and Danny at least asked Chin about her