Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

1x05 "Nalowale" Episode Discussion (10/18/10)

Nalowale

When a young teenage girl's body is found near Waikiki, Steve and the team are assigned to finding her missing sister. The case is further complicated since their father is Michael Reeves an United States Ambassador assigned to the Philippines.
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread

Looks like another great episode
Old 10-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds interesting! TFTNT!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:18 PM
ail
New Fan

Can't wait to see this episode. Should be interesting and I hope Steve's sister is in this episode.
ail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Looks like another fantastic episode!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:33 AM
ail
New Fan

Glad Danny was in it more than last week and he had so many great one liners, haha.
Mary could cause trouble for Steve which should make an interesting storyline.

Overall a great episode and next week looks to be even better. Looks like we'll learn more about Kono's backstory which is exactly what I wanted.
ail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

I liked this episode.
I really enjoy how they only focus on the four main characters, and don't have lots of supporting characters. It's more interesting this way!

Kono - I wish we saw more of her, she's always being used as bait, sure she's the only girl but I want to see her do more stuff. I guess we are gonna get that next week.

I feel the same with Chin. I know Danny and Steve are the main characters, but I still wanna see more of Kono and Chin.

Danny and Steve are flawless! I heart them! The scene with them talking about pacman. And Danny asking Steve about the grin on his face.

Can't wait for next week!
I love you. - Don."
the d r a p e r s
♥ B E T T Y & D O N
bluewhiteheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewhiteheart (View Post)
I liked this episode.
I really enjoy how they only focus on the four main characters, and don't have lots of supporting characters. It's more interesting this way!

Kono - I wish we saw more of her, she's always being used as bait, sure she's the only girl but I want to see her do more stuff. I guess we are gonna get that next week.

I feel the same with Chin. I know Danny and Steve are the main characters, but I still wanna see more of Kono and Chin.

Danny and Steve are flawless! I heart them! The scene with them talking about pacman. And Danny asking Steve about the grin on his face.

Can't wait for next week!
I did like the greater focus on the four main characters too, but I still feel like I didn't see as much of Kono as I would have liked. I agree, the poor girl is always being used as bait She's gorgeous though, so at least she makes good bait

I also agree that we don't seen enough of Chin. I like Danny and Steve, but want to see more of Chin too. I think with only four main characters, that the screentime should even out a little more.

I love the Danny and Steve bromance! I especially love the look on Danny's face when Steven hit the guy in the shins . The pacman conversation was great, and I'd love to see a scene in the future of them playing together.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

I agree that Kono could use more screen time, but I think she was well used in the time she did have this week. She acted as great bait, and didn't have to be rescued when the police came in - she turned it around nicely on the bad guys. I also liked how she was the one who got the madame to talk.
I enjoy the Steve/Catherine scenes, but more so the Catherine/Mary scene Looks like Mary could be causing trouble though
Old 07-26-2016, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewhiteheart (View Post)
!
That was hysterical....